Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,145 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

***urgent Response Needed Fast*** - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ***urgent Response Needed Fast*** (1356 Views)

Funny Letter Of Husband To Wife About Their Sex Life And Wife's Response / Urgent Response Needed From Fellow Nairalanders / Funny Questions Kids Ask And Your Response (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

***urgent Response Needed Fast*** by onlytime: 1:03pm On Dec 18, 2011
Hi Members .

Please I need you the ladies and gentlemen in this place to kindly help me decode this message
My girlfriend of 5years now on our 6th year cheated on me with another dude sometime around mid this year - making my family hate her
and i forgave her and we are currently back together trying to make things work, But yesterday something happened
and we got talking and this was her response

There is wot sm1 tld us in our house love those u can love nd marry those u can marry. Let me be sincere wit u i dnt rili kwn if i love u enuf to spend d rest of my life wit u. blc d way i see tins i tink i wont av peace frm both u nd ur family members and it ll bad - do u think we can be compatible again, do u think we can love ourselves like before again?
blc av rili been tinkin, i tink we av to start facing realities, do u really tink we re still compact-able

I managed to respond to her that yes, I still love her which is the reason i am still with her trying to work on things and move on with her
Then i asked her this question -

If I am rich when i first marry u but then lost my wealth and became poor, will u stay with me

Her response was I should stop asking un-necessary question and she doesnt pray for any misfortune so she doesnt know sad

So my question remains - what do you peeps in the house think about her response to both questions?
especially the first because my head is really messed up - I dunno if she is trying to secretly pass a message to me
Re: ***urgent Response Needed Fast*** by Busybody2(f): 3:55pm On Dec 18, 2011
Yes she is a little bit worried that your family will make her a life a living hell, BUT the "do you think we can love ourselves like before" that she wrote gave the game away. Since you caught her cheating, she has never loved you. Either this is due to her heart not being in the relationship cos she'd rather be with the other dude or whether she now sees herself as tainted good no longer worthy of your love is the part I am not sure of.

The bottomline is that she currently does not love you and is waiting for some wave of emotion to sweep her off her feet, how long are you willing to wait though, is what you need to be asking yourself.
Re: ***urgent Response Needed Fast*** by queensmith: 3:59pm On Dec 18, 2011
she's not that into you- the worst thing is that she's not even worried about losing you enough to know throw stupid questions your way.

You still love the girl, understandable but love yourself first.

I suggest you take a break, for at least a year. Start dating other people and see what its like, fate (or love if you belive in that ish) may bring you back together. Better still you can meet someone that will love you properly and never cheat on you!
Re: ***urgent Response Needed Fast*** by 195(f): 9:31pm On Dec 18, 2011
angry angry
Re: ***urgent Response Needed Fast*** by onlytime: 9:39pm On Dec 18, 2011
Thanks for your responses, She claims that myself and my family now have a bad image of her
because of her past deeds and that, amongst tons and tons of other things while insisting that
God could still make things work out for us

Im just so confused because she cheated on me and gave a reason to my family after 5years to dislike her
and shes still crying foul and making statements that she doesnt want to get married to a family that dont like her
and she made this statement "what makes you and your family think i cheated on you"

My head is saying something but my heart is saying another entire different thing
Re: ***urgent Response Needed Fast*** by onlytime: 12:42pm On Dec 19, 2011
bump sad
Re: ***urgent Response Needed Fast*** by Nobody: 1:13pm On Dec 19, 2011
You can't make someone love you, no matter how hard you try!

This lady doesn't love you . . You need to be strong enough to break the r/ship now. For the sake of you both.
Re: ***urgent Response Needed Fast*** by onlytime: 3:14pm On Dec 19, 2011
Thanks for all your replies and i am currently tackling issues within myself
to doing the right thing for both of us, well she decided to pop in yesterday playing the blame game
and here was our conversation *unedited except for the names*

*me*
we are adults and we know wat we both want, i dont want u 2 kip me as a side BF while u go abt soliciting ur life and while i stay thinking i av someone i am goin bak 2 ,

let me know straight up - It wont hurt nor even pain me cos i have already decided 2 take wateva u av 2 offer in good faith so LET ME KNOW NOW

Her**
my anger for wot i pass tru av been lyin calm nd still fadein away little by little bt u decided to shake nd disturb it hmmmmm wen am rdy i ll let u kwn if am in or out

*me*
I need to know NOW!!

Am i in a relationship with you or NOT

u can choose 2 kip ur anger or throw it away

I dont want to be a PART 2 or someone that would be there till another guy comes along! which is why i am asking U Now

Are u in this relationship or NOT!!

Its is a simple and logical ABC tin - all these games of deciept and side stepping me arent u tired!

we end everything tonite for good because i am fed up and i really need 2 know if i am in your LIFE or NOT

*her*
hmm side bf does it hurt?dts wz hw u kept me as a side gf nd i wz tinkin i av som1 who wuld com bak for me not until i wz tld bluntly off by him when we had issues earlier this year.dt i av been day dreamiin. I wanna go to bed nw am tired as i said wen am rdy i ll let u kwn

In as much as this sounds childish - Just looking @ her answers already knows its over

Thanks for your much neeeded responses
I have decided 2 brace myself and look ahead and forge on with my life
Re: ***urgent Response Needed Fast*** by obowunmi(m): 5:22pm On Dec 19, 2011
OP, if I may ask, how old are you and how old is this girl that you speak off ?
Re: ***urgent Response Needed Fast*** by dayokanu(m): 7:18pm On Dec 19, 2011
What exactly do you want people to tell you?

Do you want us to tell you the girl loves you soo much when she opened her own mouth to say she doesnt?
Re: ***urgent Response Needed Fast*** by drnoel: 7:53pm On Dec 19, 2011
Its a little more than that. There is really no need 2 brace urself. What she is trying 2 do is plain 2 see. She is not sure about the other guy and she seem 2 need that assurance 4rm him b4 she boots u. As far as she is concerned, it looks like the other guy is the man. Its where her mind is right now. A woman that wants u, will not keep u waiting. She'l tell u there, believe women are impulsive so she won't want 2 make u wait. This one that u call ur GF, slept with someone and is not even sober. Means she doesn't think u are it anymore. I know u luv but its best u let her go cos she will tear ur heart out of ur chest if u don't. Let her go now and immediately. Don't let her use u as a rebound 4 the other guys she wants, cos that is what she intends 2 do. If the other guy disappoints her, she will come back running 2 u telling u she is sorry. Don't allow her 2 that 2 u or ur family.
Re: ***urgent Response Needed Fast*** by Genius100: 7:59pm On Dec 19, 2011
Guy, move on without her. When a girl cheats on you, she should be the one making amends and doing whatever it takes to get your trust back. If you marry her, you won't have peace of mind. You still won't be able to trust her and that will consume you. She can't even confirm that you guys are an item. Ol boy, no play yourself, A word is enough for the wise. She is not wife material,
Re: ***urgent Response Needed Fast*** by onlytime: 8:21pm On Dec 19, 2011
. . Thank you

and i am 25 while shes 22

I have a problem moving on and still hanging on to the last piece of hope
but i would work on myself and move on, Its so sad that after 6yrs this is wat my GF turned into
Re: ***urgent Response Needed Fast*** by dayokanu(m): 8:30pm On Dec 19, 2011
You have been dating this girl since she was a minor? At 16yrs? You better dont let people hear this
Re: ***urgent Response Needed Fast*** by obowunmi(m): 9:43pm On Dec 19, 2011
onlytime:

. . Thank you

and i am 25 while shes 22

I have a problem moving on and still hanging on to the last piece of hope
but i would work on myself and move on, Its so sad that after 6yrs this is wat my GF turned into
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

dayokanu:

You have been dating this girl since she was a minor? At 16yrs? You better dont let people hear this
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Glad I asked this question. Makes loads of sense why she is behaving like this. You've been enjoying her toto since she was young. She is listening to stories of her friends on how big their boyfriend's cock is and how good they are riding, She's thinking, she's stuck with a loser who cannot fcku, and probably not even spending any money on her.

She needs a break. I suggest that you give her the break that she needs and if it is meant to be, you may end up back together.

Regards~
Re: ***urgent Response Needed Fast*** by obowunmi(m): 9:44pm On Dec 19, 2011
cuck is not rooster. angry angry angry angry

Its balls = oko
Re: ***urgent Response Needed Fast*** by onlytime: 9:47pm On Dec 19, 2011
@kanu
Now that was funny, of course we started dating quite young
but that doesn't mean we were been intimate beside how old was i
6years ago?
Re: ***urgent Response Needed Fast*** by obowunmi(m): 9:49pm On Dec 19, 2011
if you have not been intimate with her, then why do you say she's cheating ? undecided undecided undecided
Re: ***urgent Response Needed Fast*** by onlytime: 9:51pm On Dec 19, 2011
obowunmi:

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Glad I asked this question. Makes loads of sense why she is behaving like this.  You've been enjoying her toto since she was young. She is listening to stories of her friends on how big their boyfriend's rooster is and how good they are riding,  She's thinking, she's stuck with a loser who cannot fcku,  and probably not even spending any money on her.

She needs a break. I suggest that you give her the break that she needs and if it is meant to be, you may end up back together.

Regards~

you certainly cant be serious
this isn't a joke to me

obowunmi:

if you have not been intimate with her, then why do you say she's cheating ? undecided undecided undecided

I meant you certainly cant say we have been intimate at such a young age cheesy
everything has been cool with us till mid this year when we found ourselves in a distant relationship
Re: ***urgent Response Needed Fast*** by dayokanu(m): 9:54pm On Dec 19, 2011
onlytime:

@kanu
6years ago?

You were 19yrs an adult, She was 16 yrs a minor

Ask a lawyer how many years in jail you owe the govt for child abuse.
Re: ***urgent Response Needed Fast*** by onlytime: 10:00pm On Dec 19, 2011
dayokanu:

You were 19yrs an adult, She was 16 yrs a minor

Ask a lawyer how many years in jail you owe the govt for child abuse.

yes sir sad
Re: ***urgent Response Needed Fast*** by Genius100: 10:35pm On Dec 19, 2011
onlytime:

@kanu
6years ago?

Guy, move on for now. You don't want to be in a situation when after you marry her, you are worried if your kids are really yours, She should be the one fighting for the relationship, not you,
Re: ***urgent Response Needed Fast*** by no1madman(m): 12:27am On Dec 20, 2011
Na2day 16yrs old girl don dey nack!. . dem toto don wide finish. . .
Re: ***urgent Response Needed Fast*** by 195(f): 11:54am On Dec 20, 2011
shocked shocked
Re: ***urgent Response Needed Fast*** by onlytime: 9:37pm On Dec 20, 2011
no1madman:

Na2day 16yrs old girl don dey nack!. . dem toto don wide finish. . .

smiley smiley

(1) (Reply)

Woman Poisoned Herself Due To Spouse Infidelity;family Wants His Head / Pressed By Unseen Hands In Your Sleep??? / Please Help In Advicing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.