Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,065 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Last Lap For Cyprus Admission With 50% Scholarship. - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Last Lap For Cyprus Admission With 50% Scholarship. (833 Views)

STUDY IN CYPRUS @ Near East University!!! With Low Tuition Fee & 50% Scholarship / Last Lap For Cyprus Admission With Scholarship Opportunities. / Last Lap For Cyprus Admission With Scholarship Opportunities. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Last Lap For Cyprus Admission With 50% Scholarship. by gloritron: 8:11pm On Dec 18, 2011
Hi everyone,
This is opportunity for you to realize your dreams and stand a chance of acquiring international degree in your choice course with a very affordable fees than wasting money writing JAMB and struggling with ASUU strike. The schools here in Cyprus offer courses ranging from Engineering, Law, Architecture, Pharmacy and many more.

I am a registered agent of schools in Cyprus in which am currently studying in one of them. As a registered agent, our job is to help process and fasten your admission. The next semester will start by February, 2012 (ie. spring semester) and its best to process now so as to secure scholarship and cheap hostel accommodation.

To start your processing, email scanned copies of your WAEC/NECO, Passport photo, International passport or birth certificate or declaration of age, transcripts (for Masters) to davoffy@yahoo.com and i'll send you all the details as to the admission with my contacts attached. I'll help you till you get your VISA and travel safely.

Finally its not just about saving money, but you will be able to experience the lifestyle, culture and captivating beauty of the island.
Note: You pay nothing until you confirm your admission.

Email: davoffy@yahoo.com

Cyprus contact:
Phone Nos: +905338375180

Nigeria Contact:
Gloritron Educational Consultancy
+2348035851563

medicals.jpg (49.88 KB, 370x250 )

Emu_cy_library_inside.jpg (57.31 KB, 335x250 )

emu_website.jpg (46.14 KB, 378x206 )
Re: Last Lap For Cyprus Admission With 50% Scholarship. by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jan 07, 2012
Some countries offer admissions with part scholarship. This way, the cost of education is still very high.
But US, to gain admission is not that rosy but you can be assured of scholarship once you are admitted.
For postgraduate studies in US and Canada click here to learn more http://www.graduate-studies..com/
Re: Last Lap For Cyprus Admission With 50% Scholarship. by Nobody: 12:17am On Jan 08, 2012
I learnt most successful applicants have 2:1 and above. What’s my fate with 2:2? Do I stand a chance of getting admitted and funded?

The truth of the matter is a First Class may be rejected while a 2:2 offered admission. A lot depends on packaging and working with a good guidance during the application process. You need to know how to write a good statement of purpose, what to be written in your recommendation and statements to avoid in your application. That can make a lot of difference. (I intend to post a number of articles on this in future). The reality is I have a couple of friends with 2:2 from even state universities in Nigeria who are studying in US with full funding. Generally, a CGPA of 3.0 on a US scale of 4.0 is required. That corresponds to 3.75 out of 5.0 and 5.25 out of 7.0 (if you graduated from the University of Ibadan). If your CGPA is slightly lower than this, I suggest you use WES evaluation to boost it. A Nigerian 3.4 (out of 5.0) has been evaluated to be equivalent to US 3.0 out of 4. Learn more here www.graduate-studies..com

(1) (Reply)

Fashawe College Ontario / BRAKING NEWS :: Mapoly Post-utme Lodging..... Maximum Security Quaranteed. / Cheapest Toefl, Act, Sat, Gre & Gmat Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.