Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,898 members, 7,821,128 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

A New Book: Analysis Of Ghana's Broadband Strategy - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A New Book: Analysis Of Ghana's Broadband Strategy (848 Views)

Wole Soyinka: "InterInventions", My New Book Will Draw Blood / Light And Darkness (new Book From Me To Nairalanders) / Nelson Mandela’s New Book To Be Launched In 20 Languages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A New Book: Analysis Of Ghana's Broadband Strategy by soi(m): 11:33pm On Dec 18, 2011
[img]http://;)[/img]

The world is moving toward the broadband for all mandate technically known as the universal access and service of broadband. Different countries have developed broadband strategies to aid in the development of broadband. Ghana is one of such countries with a broadband strategy. This book is a research conducted in Ghana by Mr Williams and Mrs Y.Botwe. Mr Williams is with the Centre for Communication Media and information technology,Copenhagen Denmark. Mrs Botwe is a holder of a Master in ICT Degree from Aalborg University Denmark. She is based in Ghana.

The book is a SWOT analysis of the Ghana broadband strategy. The aim of the book is to help other countries developing broadband strategies have a best practice guide in developing one. The Australian, Finland, Indian and Pakistani Broadband strategies are used as tests to the Ghana broadband strategy. This book is a must read for Government policy makers, ICT experts and University students studying ICT.

You can access the book for the Publisher (GRIN publishing Germany) to place either an online copy or a hard copy at:

http://www.grin.com/en/e-book/183243/analysis-of-the-proposed-ghana-broadband-strategy#inside

The preview of the book is available on the site

(1) (Reply)

Need An Online Publisher / Hi Myne, May I: / My Xmas Memoir

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.