Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,793 members, 7,810,065 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:49 PM

Bishop Oyedepo Slapped The Girl At Alter. But Why? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo Slapped The Girl At Alter. But Why? (1424 Views)

My Experience With Fake Bishop Oyedepo On Facebook(snapshots) / Pastor Caught With A Girl At A Cemetery In Delta / Winners Chapel's Reply To Allegations On Bishop Oyedepo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo Slapped The Girl At Alter. But Why? by kingron: 12:23am On Dec 19, 2011
Enough of all this "be careful of wat u say against men of God" or"touch not my annointing" blah blah blah, This can only happen in Nigeria am afraid and its partly due to the type of leaders we have who have absolutely no concern for the welfare of the populace, obviously the girl needs help either from poverty or from a psychiatric hospital and all the pastor could do was condemn her to hell because she refused to be labelled a witch? I wonder why these pastors do not practice there brand of christianity in the States or the UK am pretty sure they ll be in jail now for one human right violation of another. Churches need to have boundary which is the responsibilty of a sane government but alas Nigerian does not posses one, Nigerians are the only people on earth that will link loss of Job due to economic recession as the work of witchcraft and the death through accident as the watch of your enemies forgeting the fact that the Car in question is not mechanically sound, of the driver at the wheel is not qualified to drive or even the road itself is not fit for purpose. Nigerians are so helpless but to turn to "men of God" even if the so called "man of God" is obviously wrong all they can offer in response is that "be careful of wat u say against men of God", blah blah blah, Nigeria will NEVER move forward until we are critical of these so called "men of god". (if anybody requires further explanantion I ll be happy to give it.), click here to read more on this topic: http://ngmix.net
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Slapped The Girl At Alter. But Why? by Ruqaya(f): 2:33pm On Dec 19, 2011
Because assault was probably included as part of the book messages

(1) (Reply)

My Purported Healing Is Not True – Enebeli Elebuwa / Why Are Atheist Mainly Excatholics? / Prophecy Vs Prediction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.