Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,813 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

Christmas Gift- Secret Of Securing A Housing Loan At 3 Percent Interest Rate - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Christmas Gift- Secret Of Securing A Housing Loan At 3 Percent Interest Rate (453 Views)

Apply And Own A Housing Unit As A Civil Servant / Cost Of Building A Housing Types / Nhf Loan At Your Door Step (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Christmas Gift- Secret Of Securing A Housing Loan At 3 Percent Interest Rate by blepat: 7:03am On Dec 19, 2011
Merry Christmas to you folks, as part of my desire to ensure you move to the next level in 2012. I'm revealing the secret of securing a housing loan at an unbelievable interest rate of 3 percent. I have benefited from the loan and many others are still benefiting . it s a sure way of firing your landlord in 2012. If you want more graphic details why not send a mail with subject I'm interested to dele_arogundade at yahoo dot com.  I will send you the brochure and all the information you require to process and obtain the loan. Information is power. Its time to take action.

(1) (Reply)

To Let / Shop To Rent / 18 Units Of 3 Bedroom Flat For Sale At Ikoyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.