Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,353 members, 7,819,254 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Can Waec And Nabteb Nbc Result Be Combined? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Can Waec And Nabteb Nbc Result Be Combined? (10343 Views)

2011 May/june Waec And Nabteb Result / Can Waec And Neco Be Combined For Admission Into Unilag / Can NECO And WAEC Results Be Combined For Admission? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Waec And Nabteb Nbc Result Be Combined? by MrKay92: 8:22am On Dec 19, 2011
nabteb NBC result which contains : English,maths,commerce,literature,Fin.act together with the basic requirement contained in my waec result to study law but with a O level deficient in English, Advice is needed from a mature and well informed mind. Thanks
Re: Can Waec And Nabteb Nbc Result Be Combined? by MrKay92: 8:24am On Dec 19, 2011
nabteb NBC result which contains : English,maths,commerce,literature,Fin.act together with the basic requirement contained in my waec result to study LAW but with a deficient in English, Advice is needed from a mature and well informed mind. Thanks
Re: Can Waec And Nabteb Nbc Result Be Combined? by oteenz(f): 10:17am On Jan 09, 2017
English is one of the most needed subject especially as a student or a law student...
For WAEC result and NAPTEB to be combined, it really depends on the institution requirements ..
Xo I advice you visit the school site to check some info about that or better still find a means of getting your subjects complete.
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Obaseki Offers Automatic Employment To 12 First Class Graduates Of Edo Varsity / Gunmen Shoot 3 Nasarawa Poly Students, Kidnap One / Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2014/2015 Admission(2014/2015)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.