Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,103 members, 7,860,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 11:32 PM

The Most Romantic Place To Be With Your Partner - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / The Most Romantic Place To Be With Your Partner (572 Views)

Www.badoo.com A Place To Meet Any Person In Your City. / Most Romantic Looking Guy On Nairaland?RATE This Picture 4 A Date? / Most Romantic B-day Gift For A Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

The Most Romantic Place To Be With Your Partner by Nayah(f): 9:18am On Dec 19, 2011
Hi anyone, miss everyone just want to wish you the best for CHRISTMAS first
Then, actually I'm a bit curious to know where you guys plan or wish you could be at the end of this year fo unforgettable moments

Bless you all wink
Re: The Most Romantic Place To Be With Your Partner by Tedpgrass: 12:55pm On Dec 19, 2011
I suppose sitting at the water's edge on Lake Como watching the sun setting is it. Not necessarily meeting George Clooney + his buddies.  cool

Travelling down the Danube, and observing the city lights same as traveling down the Thames I suppose.cheesy

But Morocco may have to do.  smiley

More like at Excel praying realistically, given my lack of concrete plans due to work pressures.

What about you
Re: The Most Romantic Place To Be With Your Partner by Nayah(f): 1:23pm On Dec 19, 2011
Ted hello I really like creative and imaginative people so I 'd just leave the surprise, but I really like simple things too
Re: The Most Romantic Place To Be With Your Partner by Tedpgrass: 2:23pm On Dec 19, 2011
Hmmmmm. No hiding behind words. smiley

Describe what an unforgettable end of the year experience would be like pls, pls.
Re: The Most Romantic Place To Be With Your Partner by Nayah(f): 2:31pm On Dec 19, 2011
hehhehe I don't hide myself behind word
I like simple things but creative like a dinner outside with a table in front of nowhere and spending good time
Re: The Most Romantic Place To Be With Your Partner by Tedpgrass: 6:37pm On Dec 19, 2011
The ambience of ones surroundings aid the flow of emotions. cool
A table in front of somewhere i.e. a marketplace will leave nothing good and memorable to remember or savour over.
embarassed
Imagine!!!, all expenses paid, what sort of things wl float ur boat?

For some, it might be poetry read out at some memorable not necessarily exotic destination.
For others, having a session or 2 of some sport, go-karting, bungy-jumping etc.
Exploring museums:,

Got some ideas??
Re: The Most Romantic Place To Be With Your Partner by Tedpgrass: 6:45pm On Dec 19, 2011
Hmmmmmmmmmm  angry

To the male h sapiens on the forum.
Treat a woman like u wanna be treated;
some respect, tease her in a gentlemanly manner.
Engage with her mind, not flipping over her body. sad

How would u like some chick promising to sqz ur family jewels without invitation. sad sad

Ha nastyyyyyy.
Re: The Most Romantic Place To Be With Your Partner by iice(f): 6:50pm On Dec 19, 2011

(1)

I Need A Well And Mature Girl For A Serious Relationship I Worth Every Thing, / Im Looking For A Wife / What Type Of Guys Do Ladies Like?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.