Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Help I Want To Pack Out. My Room Mate Has Staphylococcus - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help I Want To Pack Out. My Room Mate Has Staphylococcus (757 Views)

Staphylococcus Aureus And You. / Help,help,help Staphylococcus Is Ruining My Life / Does It Really Mean That There Is No Cure For Staphylococcus? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help I Want To Pack Out. My Room Mate Has Staphylococcus by mmk1: 3:53pm On Dec 19, 2011
Is it advisable for me to pack out of my room, my room mate was diagnosed for Staph Aureus. He didn't want to tell me at 1st, but later confided in me. Seems like it had affected his immune system, and the bacterial can also be found in his blood. From the blood culture report. Now the question is that i sleep on the same bed with him, and we often share soap together, hope it cant affect me? Then i just want to hope that it hasn't gotten to MRSA. Because i have read a little on that. I created this ID in other to specially help him out.

Can the good people in the house help him please?  sad
Re: Help I Want To Pack Out. My Room Mate Has Staphylococcus by sacredgift: 1:21pm On Dec 22, 2011
i wil help u call me 08125352254

(1) (Reply)

Face Transplant Surgery Is 'most Extensive In History' / Nigeria’s Maurice Iwu, Others Record Breakthrough In HIV/AIDS Treatment / Gradual Increase In Low Sperm Count

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.