Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

**My Infiniti Qx4 Pre-Ordered From Fhemmmy Motors Has Been Delivered** - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / **My Infiniti Qx4 Pre-Ordered From Fhemmmy Motors Has Been Delivered** (20648 Views)

*2007 Lexus RX 350 With Navigation*Pre-Ordered From Fhemmmy By Uzuz On NL ARRIVE / Clean 2005 Toyota Avalon XLS Pre-ordered By Newman1 Of NL From Fhemmmy Moto-HERE / ARRIVED$DELIVER*Pre-ordered 2008 Mercedes Benz C300 From Fhemmmy*- Hustler2-PIXX (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

**My Infiniti Qx4 Pre-Ordered From Fhemmmy Motors Has Been Delivered** by Osama10(m): 8:33pm On Dec 19, 2011
After a successful delivery of a Pathy from Fhemmmy Motos. cool

Once more again we are looking for a black infiniti Qx4 through Fhemmmy Motos. smiley

Oya Fhemmmy show us what you've got. wink
Re: **My Infiniti Qx4 Pre-Ordered From Fhemmmy Motors Has Been Delivered** by Osama10(m): 9:15pm On Dec 19, 2011
cool cool cool
Re: **My Infiniti Qx4 Pre-Ordered From Fhemmmy Motors Has Been Delivered** by Fhemmmy: 7:58pm On Dec 20, 2011
We refused to be disturbed by all activities . . . . .  Chief, We are on Track . . . .

I hail Sir
Re: **My Infiniti Qx4 Pre-Ordered From Fhemmmy Motors Has Been Delivered** by Fhemmmy: 8:04pm On Dec 20, 2011
Who is Chief Osama?

He is a gentleman with no much stories . . . . He wanted a machine and have a budget . . . We discussed and searching for him (But na for madam oh, Chief)

He paid us 800K Naira mobilization fees to make things happen and with that, we have been running to make sure that He is satisfied and even better than before, and the fact that this one na for madam, we have to make sure it is sweeter than the previous one . . . our wives deserves the best.

Re: **My Infiniti Qx4 Pre-Ordered From Fhemmmy Motors Has Been Delivered** by Fhemmmy: 8:37pm On Dec 20, 2011
Getting something for Chief Osama has been so difficult, and why? The ride MUST be:
Black
AWD or a 4X4 (Thanks to Nigerian roads)
Must be Fhemmmy motosly clean ( Is there any english like that?)

We are able to make all the other condition happen, except the Black colors . . .  even got a mint white one, and spoke with Chief Osama to let us turn it into a Chameleon and change the color to Black . . .   After calling the body work in Canada and quoted 1800$$, we ran away from that plan

Cos we like to give the best for less . . . . .  The search continued for more days
Re: **My Infiniti Qx4 Pre-Ordered From Fhemmmy Motors Has Been Delivered** by Fhemmmy: 9:50pm On Dec 20, 2011
Until yesterday, we were almost giving up on Black . . . . But God always have a way when a man think it is no more possible . . .

Re: **My Infiniti Qx4 Pre-Ordered From Fhemmmy Motors Has Been Delivered** by Fhemmmy: 12:24am On Dec 21, 2011
Deposit made on the ride already
Re: **My Infiniti Qx4 Pre-Ordered From Fhemmmy Motors Has Been Delivered** by Fhemmmy: 2:22pm On Dec 21, 2011
Another 200K Naira paid into our account today in Nigeria . . . Thanks, Chief Osama.
Wanna use this thread to showcase from the start to delivery of a Pre-Order from Canada to Lagos . . . . Just wanna make it more open for fun for all.

Mr Osama has been burnt once while Pre-Ordering on Nairaland and we wanna do our best to keep the fire of Pre-Order burning and not the fingers that made the money to buy the rides.

Once again, thanks for your business . . . . Chief
Re: **My Infiniti Qx4 Pre-Ordered From Fhemmmy Motors Has Been Delivered** by Osama10(m): 2:45pm On Dec 21, 2011
cool cool cool
Re: **My Infiniti Qx4 Pre-Ordered From Fhemmmy Motors Has Been Delivered** by Fhemmmy: 8:33pm On Dec 21, 2011
Information to be used for the purchase sent to the dealer . . . . .
Re: **My Infiniti Qx4 Pre-Ordered From Fhemmmy Motors Has Been Delivered** by Shollydriv(m): 8:46pm On Dec 21, 2011
Pls i need a 1991/95 model of Acura Legend coupe. Send the price and others to my email. Shollydrive@yahoo.com
Re: **My Infiniti Qx4 Pre-Ordered From Fhemmmy Motors Has Been Delivered** by Fhemmmy: 2:13pm On Dec 22, 2011
Shollydriv:

Pls i need a 1991/95 model of Acura Legend coupe. Send the price and others to my email. Shollydrive@yahoo.com

Thanks for your time on our thread, we will work on this and get back to you as soon as possible.
Re: **My Infiniti Qx4 Pre-Ordered From Fhemmmy Motors Has Been Delivered** by Fhemmmy: 3:21pm On Dec 22, 2011
Shollydriv:

As Promised, you have mail, Sir . . . . . . Acura Coupe is not as common as the Sedan, thus a little high price
Re: **My Infiniti Qx4 Pre-Ordered From Fhemmmy Motors Has Been Delivered** by Fhemmmy: 4:16pm On Dec 22, 2011
We have been mobilized again with another 100K Naira.
Total deposit paid so far now amounts to 1.1M Naira . . . . .Chief Osama, thanks
Re: **My Infiniti Qx4 Pre-Ordered From Fhemmmy Motors Has Been Delivered** by Osama10(m): 4:21pm On Dec 22, 2011
^^^^

This one na over mobilization. grin grin grin
Re: **My Infiniti Qx4 Pre-Ordered From Fhemmmy Motors Has Been Delivered** by Fhemmmy: 4:22pm On Dec 22, 2011
Osama10:

^^^^

This one na over mobilization. grin grin grin

Yes oh . . . . . I super Agreed
Re: **My Infiniti Qx4 Pre-Ordered From Fhemmmy Motors Has Been Delivered** by Fhemmmy: 5:23am On Dec 23, 2011
Vehicle Fully paid for . . . . . . Just like Chief Osama wanted it . . . Black, 4X4, 2001 Model and MINT.
Re: **My Infiniti Qx4 Pre-Ordered From Fhemmmy Motors Has Been Delivered** by Fhemmmy: 3:53pm On Dec 23, 2011
Father in the name of Jesus teach and guide me to the place of prosperity and profit in Jesus name
Re: **My Infiniti Qx4 Pre-Ordered From Fhemmmy Motors Has Been Delivered** by Fhemmmy: 9:38pm On Dec 23, 2011
This ride is one of the cleanest used machine i have ever seen and bought . . . . . .
Re: **My Infiniti Qx4 Pre-Ordered From Fhemmmy Motors Has Been Delivered** by ChiChi77: 10:05pm On Dec 23, 2011
Mine has to be the cleanest, or Nyrol had to convert mine to the cleanest, sorry Osama grin
Re: **My Infiniti Qx4 Pre-Ordered From Fhemmmy Motors Has Been Delivered** by Osama10(m): 10:22pm On Dec 23, 2011
Chi_Chi77:

Mine has to be the cleanest, or Nyrol had to convert mine to the cleanest, sorry Osama grin

Hmmmn, Let's see the pix & compare. grin
Re: **My Infiniti Qx4 Pre-Ordered From Fhemmmy Motors Has Been Delivered** by Fhemmmy: 4:51am On Dec 25, 2011
Merry Christmas, Chief . . . He is the reason for the season
Re: **My Infiniti Qx4 Pre-Ordered From Fhemmmy Motors Has Been Delivered** by Fhemmmy: 10:18pm On Dec 25, 2011
Merry Christmas to all our great customers and potential customers . . . . We appreciate your business and God Bless
Re: **My Infiniti Qx4 Pre-Ordered From Fhemmmy Motors Has Been Delivered** by Fhemmmy: 4:09pm On Dec 26, 2011
Sneak Peak into the Machine . . . We often transport the rides from Lots to where it has to go . . . .

This was taken at Night . . . . Daylight pix to come

Re: **My Infiniti Qx4 Pre-Ordered From Fhemmmy Motors Has Been Delivered** by Fhemmmy: 8:21pm On Dec 26, 2011
While being loaded on the flatbed for transportation

Re: **My Infiniti Qx4 Pre-Ordered From Fhemmmy Motors Has Been Delivered** by Fhemmmy: 1:31am On Dec 27, 2011
Anger is the feeling that makes your mouth work faster than your mind.
Re: **My Infiniti Qx4 Pre-Ordered From Fhemmmy Motors Has Been Delivered** by Fhemmmy: 2:58pm On Dec 27, 2011
More of the ride , , , ,

Re: **My Infiniti Qx4 Pre-Ordered From Fhemmmy Motors Has Been Delivered** by Fhemmmy: 6:29pm On Dec 27, 2011
Look like a girl, act like a lady, think like a man and work like a dog.
Re: **My Infiniti Qx4 Pre-Ordered From Fhemmmy Motors Has Been Delivered** by Fhemmmy: 10:51pm On Dec 29, 2011
More of the machine to be displayed
Re: **My Infiniti Qx4 Pre-Ordered From Fhemmmy Motors Has Been Delivered** by Fhemmmy: 3:06pm On Dec 30, 2011
More of this ride . . . .

Re: **My Infiniti Qx4 Pre-Ordered From Fhemmmy Motors Has Been Delivered** by Fhemmmy: 6:47pm On Dec 30, 2011
More of this ride to be displayed . . . .
Re: **My Infiniti Qx4 Pre-Ordered From Fhemmmy Motors Has Been Delivered** by Fhemmmy: 9:47pm On Dec 30, 2011
Machine to be loaded this weekend or early next week, Insha Allah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

A Nigerian Used 2000 Model Toyota Corolla For Sale.....400K / BUY YOUR CARS, BUSSES,TRUCKS FROM COTONOU WITH EASE AND NICE PRICES... / 2018 Model Toyota C-HR Toks Fully Loaded Selling Fast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.