Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,190 members, 7,822,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

How Efficient Is Sms Marketing? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Efficient Is Sms Marketing? (739 Views)

Bulk SMS Marketing Strategy You Can Use Now / Email & SMS Marketing Software You Can't Afford To Loose. / SMS Marketing Processing App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Efficient Is Sms Marketing? by deco2come: 6:19am On Dec 20, 2011
I would like to use SMS marketing to advertise some of my products. Right now I am thinking if it is the right decision to use SMS marketing. The reason is not about getting the gsm numbers but knowing if you get the right numbers. Imagine sending sms to someone old grandpa or something similar to that.

Has anyone else tried it? How efficient was it? Did you see an increase in business after that. Shear your experience please

(1) (Reply)

Html / Naija's 1st Dedicated Programming And Wap/web Masters Forum / Blogs-why Do People Blog?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.