Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,863 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Cheap Laptops Direct From The Usa - Computer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Computer Market / Cheap Laptops Direct From The Usa (2181 Views)

US Neatly Used Cheap Laptops For Sale / Buy Cheap Laptops From Mospec Global Shop=get Laptops @ Your Door Step / Fairly Used Cheap Laptops Sold At An Unbelivable Price From #12,000 For P2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheap Laptops Direct From The Usa by chucky234(m): 12:30pm On Dec 20, 2011
GRADE A USED LAPTOPS DIRECT FROM METIS GLOBAL LLC,VIRGINIA-USA.

Dell D520
PROCESSOR: CENTRINO Core2Duo
SPEED: 1.66
RAM: 2GB
HDD: 40GB
WINDOWS: XP Home
WIRLESS: WiFi/Combo
DRIVE: DVD CDRW
BLUETOOTH: INBUILT

DELL D620
WINDOWS: XP Pro
SPEED: 1.66
RAM: 2GB
HDD: 80GB
PROCESSOR: CENTRINO Core2Duo
WIRLESS: WiFi/Combo
DRIVE: DVD CDRW
BLUETOOTH: INBUILT

All of these units have a power adapter and a working battery. The D620
units have a light sanding mark from removing a former sticker.

PRICE: N34,000 FOR SINGLE PURCHASES
N30,000 FOR BULK PURCHASES

Additionally, we have over 1,000 used Pentium 4 laptops with similar
specifications available for just N20,000 each.
WE ALSO SELL ANDROID TABLET PC FROM COBY INC,USA AS WE ARE THE ONLY COMPANY AUTHORIZED BY COBY INC.,USA TO MARKET ITS BRAND IN WEST AFRICA,FOR DETAILS OF COPY PRODUCTS VISIT www.cobyusa.com

All products will be ship by DHL/UPS and arrive Nigeria in 4 working days for collection from our representation in Lagos,Nigeria.

For further enquiries contact:

Charles M. Spruill
USA.
Telephone: +1-540-529-8079
Re: Cheap Laptops Direct From The Usa by leckjazzy(m): 1:45pm On Dec 20, 2011
How sure are you about the said laptops? how many month guarantee are you giving on them?
Re: Cheap Laptops Direct From The Usa by chucky234(m): 12:48pm On Dec 21, 2011
Thank you for calling and the interest to buy from US,METIS GLOBAL LLC is an electronics exporting compnay based in Virginia,USA and its 100% owed by Americans.
I am representing them here as the company's Sales Manager for Nigeria and West Africa,our laptops are GRADE A and come with 6 months guarantee for the used ones while the new ones come with one year warranty.

We ship every week from Virgina,USA to Lagos,Nigeria according to the number of orders we receive during the week.
This offer is open to individuals and re-sellers of laptops as we offer minimal prices to benefit both the individual and reseller which help them in profit making.

To place your order,go through our available products and choose the model of laptop you intend to purchase,then forward details of your orders which should include quantity if you are a bulk buyer to :
chuckcollinse@gmail.com
Also forward your address and contact phone numbers to enable us issue you invoice,all customers will then be notify once the shipment arrives from the USA which takes just 4 working days.
No upfront payment of any kind as payment are only made at the point of collection.

ONCE AGAIN,PLACE YOUR ORDER AND FORWARD DETAILS OF YOUR ORDERS TO CHUCKCOLLINSE@GMAIL.COM

NO UPFRONT PAYMENT OF ANY KIND,PAYMENT AT PICK UP POINT.

FOR ENQUIRIES IN NIGERIA CONTACT:

Re: Cheap Laptops Direct From The Usa by leckjazzy(m): 12:52pm On Dec 21, 2011
Ok, it seems am beginning to have interest in your product. i will get back to you ASAP, Thanks so much.
Re: Cheap Laptops Direct From The Usa by enomakos(m): 1:54pm On Dec 30, 2011
chucky234:

Additionally, we have over 1,000 used Pentium 4 laptops with similar
specifications available for just N20,000 each.

are they working?
Re: Cheap Laptops Direct From The Usa by chucky234(m): 7:19pm On Dec 31, 2011
We only sell Grade A used laptops with sound batteries and chargers,all our used laptops come with guaranty.
Bulk buyers have the opportunity to make huge profits buying quality laptops from our company at low prices and sell in Nigeria with the Nigerian market prices.
Re: Cheap Laptops Direct From The Usa by xtremeidea(m): 10:30am On Jan 01, 2012
ONCE AGAIN,PLACE YOUR ORDER AND FORWARD DETAILS OF YOUR ORDERS TO CHUCKCOLLINSE@GMAIL.COM

NO UPFRONT PAYMENT OF ANY KIND,PAYMENT AT PICK UP POINT.

Cool, am being tempted to do biz with you.

i checked your website. and saw a couple of things that interest me. i would like enquire if same buying process applies to all goods on your website?

am more interested in the accessories  e.g noise cancellation headphones. what are the prices? are to pay additional cost for shipping?

i have sent u a mail notwithstanding on what i want.
Re: Cheap Laptops Direct From The Usa by enomakos(m): 11:49am On Jan 15, 2012
ok

(1) (Reply)

Hp Pavilion 15 4th Gen Intel Core I7 12gb RAM 1tb Hdd 2gb Nvidia Dedicated~#90k / Very Clean & Neat Hp Probook 4420s #current Pictures Attached #discount Price / Mini Laptops For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.