Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,972 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Demolition Of Houses In Iba, Ojo Lagos. Where Is The Federal Government? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Demolition Of Houses In Iba, Ojo Lagos. Where Is The Federal Government? (1184 Views)

Story Of A 500-room House In Lagos Where Tenants Live As Prisoners (PICTURES) / Omonile Lawyer's Rant Regarding The Demolition Of Houses In Epe / The Cost And Conditions For Building These Types Of Houses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Demolition Of Houses In Iba, Ojo Lagos. Where Is The Federal Government? by xynerise: 9:02pm On Dec 20, 2011
I am a house owner in Iba, behind Ojo barracks lagos. This afternoon, a friend over there called me that houses are being demolished by soldiers. The demolition extended to a place called Ipaye estate. He said more than 50 houses and counting have been brought down by the soldiers. And operation continues tomorrow. I waited for this to be televise on TV but no TV station viewed it. My question is WHY?. Thousands have been rendered homeless today. Where will they sleep tonight? Pls this is a serious matter.
Re: Demolition Of Houses In Iba, Ojo Lagos. Where Is The Federal Government? by werepeLeri: 9:07pm On Dec 20, 2011
Were they served notices?
Re: Demolition Of Houses In Iba, Ojo Lagos. Where Is The Federal Government? by xynerise: 9:18pm On Dec 20, 2011
werepeLeri:

Were they served notices?
In the case of Ipaye, those people have been living there for more than a decade. At least something should be done about this. This land the soldiers are acquiring is of no use to them. This barrack is the largest in west africa and yet they are fighting for the little civilians reside.

(1) (Reply)

We Are Sole Distributors Of Cement @ Good Price / 2 Bedroom Flat For Sale @ Cbn Estate,satelite Town,N7.5M / Tile Contractor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.