Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,140 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

Ask Uncle Trevor For Solutions And Advice To Your "romance Problems" OFFTOPIC - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ask Uncle Trevor For Solutions And Advice To Your "romance Problems" OFFTOPIC (2488 Views)

Offtopic / Offtopic! / Offtopic Chat About Nursing-Related Studies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ask Uncle Trevor For Solutions And Advice To Your "romance Problems" OFFTOPIC by 195(f): 10:55pm On Dec 20, 2011
Okay, so am back after fasting 40 days and 40 night on Mount Sinai. It is there that the Lord directed me to help fellow nairalanders who may be having relationship problems here.

So the rules are simple. Keep your problems/quesitons short and keep it clear. I will post an answer once I get back.

The almighty Jah revealed many things to me, and am here to share them with you. Just tell me una problems and I will use my experience and knowledge to help. Praise be to allah.
Re: Ask Uncle Trevor For Solutions And Advice To Your "romance Problems" OFFTOPIC by slimyem: 10:58pm On Dec 20, 2011
why is the functionality of your brain flunctuating??
thanks in advance!!
Re: Ask Uncle Trevor For Solutions And Advice To Your "romance Problems" OFFTOPIC by Flashaldrin(m): 11:02pm On Dec 20, 2011
I seem to be loving naijurian women embarassed embarassed advise
Re: Ask Uncle Trevor For Solutions And Advice To Your "romance Problems" OFFTOPIC by 195(f): 11:03pm On Dec 20, 2011
slimyem:

why is the functionality of your brain flunctuating??
thanks in advance!!

Is that a romance question

If you have notin important to say kindly carry your black arse and EXIT through the window ----------------->
Re: Ask Uncle Trevor For Solutions And Advice To Your "romance Problems" OFFTOPIC by 195(f): 11:04pm On Dec 20, 2011
Flashaldrin:

I seem to be loving naijurian women embarassed embarassed advise

Its not a bad thing actually

All you gata do is avoid them BB types, Brazilian hair, recharge cards,
Mr Biggs, shoprite bread and ice cream - probably buy a couple of Sachet water for her
so she wont say you are selfish undecided undecided
Re: Ask Uncle Trevor For Solutions And Advice To Your "romance Problems" OFFTOPIC by jackpot(f): 11:08pm On Dec 20, 2011
**chases bush-rat across thread** tongue tongue tongue cheesy
Re: Ask Uncle Trevor For Solutions And Advice To Your "romance Problems" OFFTOPIC by 195(f): 11:10pm On Dec 20, 2011
grin grin grin
Re: Ask Uncle Trevor For Solutions And Advice To Your "romance Problems" OFFTOPIC by slimyem: 11:14pm On Dec 20, 2011
190_@:

Is that a romance question

If you have notin important to say kindly carry your black arse and EXIT through the window ----------------->

my arse is actually yellow and that question is a romantic problem because you are a problem to NL's romance section wink wink wink
Re: Ask Uncle Trevor For Solutions And Advice To Your "romance Problems" OFFTOPIC by Beync(f): 11:15pm On Dec 20, 2011
U know nothing gud abt nigerian girls n rltnshp
Re: Ask Uncle Trevor For Solutions And Advice To Your "romance Problems" OFFTOPIC by pendo89(f): 11:22pm On Dec 20, 2011
jackpot:

**chases bush-rat across thread** tongue tongue tongue cheesy
smh grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ask Uncle Trevor For Solutions And Advice To Your "romance Problems" OFFTOPIC by 195(f): 11:22pm On Dec 20, 2011
Beync:

U know nothing gud abt nigerian girls n rltnshp

Try me  cool

slimyem:

my arse  is actually yellow and that question is  a romantic problem because you are a problem to NL's romance section wink wink wink

OK take your albino looking infested arse off my thread  angry angry
Re: Ask Uncle Trevor For Solutions And Advice To Your "romance Problems" OFFTOPIC by slimyem: 11:26pm On Dec 20, 2011
^^ode,come carry me.i dey wait you tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Ask Uncle Trevor For Solutions And Advice To Your "romance Problems" OFFTOPIC by Flashaldrin(m): 11:28pm On Dec 20, 2011
190, i am admiring slimyem from afar, but i still love cocoa, help!!!
Re: Ask Uncle Trevor For Solutions And Advice To Your "romance Problems" OFFTOPIC by Beync(f): 11:28pm On Dec 20, 2011
190_@:

Try me  cool

In wat should i try u?
Re: Ask Uncle Trevor For Solutions And Advice To Your "romance Problems" OFFTOPIC by 195(f): 11:30pm On Dec 20, 2011
slimyem:

^^ode,come carry me.i dey wait you tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
 grin  grin  grin

Flashaldrin:

Well my instincts tell me that you should settle down with freecocoa cos na she get sense pass
a better wife material and doesnt organize trip to ITALY like her fellow counterparts  undecided
Re: Ask Uncle Trevor For Solutions And Advice To Your "romance Problems" OFFTOPIC by slimyem: 11:31pm On Dec 20, 2011
Flashaldrin:

you wan make them pour me acid??
abegi o.shift fast! cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Ask Uncle Trevor For Solutions And Advice To Your "romance Problems" OFFTOPIC by Nobody: 11:33pm On Dec 20, 2011
;d

Re: Ask Uncle Trevor For Solutions And Advice To Your "romance Problems" OFFTOPIC by Flashaldrin(m): 11:35pm On Dec 20, 2011
190_@:

Well my instincts tell me that you should settle down with freecocoa cos na she get sense pass
a better wife material and doesnt organize trip to ITALY like her fellow counterparts  undecided

slimyem dey go italy?? shocked shocked shocked
thank you mallam90, i for don enter angry angry
slimyem:

you wan make them pour me acid??
abegi o.shift fast! cool cool cool cool cool cool
dont wory, e don end angry angry angry angry
Re: Ask Uncle Trevor For Solutions And Advice To Your "romance Problems" OFFTOPIC by 195(f): 11:38pm On Dec 20, 2011
^Anytime

[size=28pt]NEXT!! cool cool[/size]
Re: Ask Uncle Trevor For Solutions And Advice To Your "romance Problems" OFFTOPIC by xynerise: 11:45pm On Dec 20, 2011
slimyem:

my arse is actually yellow and that question is a romantic problem because you are a problem to NL's romance section wink wink wink
"yellow yansh". Hmmm thats weird. undecided. I never see yansh wey get MTN colour before o. undecided. Na fair complexioned them teach me. grin
Re: Ask Uncle Trevor For Solutions And Advice To Your "romance Problems" OFFTOPIC by 195(f): 11:48pm On Dec 20, 2011
^Keep to topic people smiley
Re: Ask Uncle Trevor For Solutions And Advice To Your "romance Problems" OFFTOPIC by slimyem: 11:49pm On Dec 20, 2011
Flashaldrin:

slimyem dey go italy?? shocked shocked shocked
thank you mallam90, i for don enter angry angrydont wory, e don end angry angry angry angry
na mumu you be.
if them give you shite chop sef,e go don don digest b4 you know say na shite,  tongue tongue tongue tongue

Re: Ask Uncle Trevor For Solutions And Advice To Your "romance Problems" OFFTOPIC by pendo89(f): 11:49pm On Dec 20, 2011
Fake Prophet of God, tell me please do u exorcise romantic demons and if so how do u do it? some slap while others  lipsrsealed.
which is ur prefered method?

And then who among the 3 spoke to you?

1.God
2.Allah
3.Jah
4.Wheezy
undecided
Re: Ask Uncle Trevor For Solutions And Advice To Your "romance Problems" OFFTOPIC by slimyem: 11:51pm On Dec 20, 2011
xynerise:

"yellow yansh". Hmmm thats weird. undecided. I never see yansh wey get MTN colour before o. undecided. Na fair complexioned them teach me. grin
oga xyne,i for show you the yellow yansh but errrrm,you are on honeymoon and its too early to see any other yansh except skydeep's.you may pass.thanks!
Re: Ask Uncle Trevor For Solutions And Advice To Your "romance Problems" OFFTOPIC by Flashaldrin(m): 11:53pm On Dec 20, 2011
slimyem:

na mumu you be.
if them give you shite chop sef,e go don don digest b4 you know say na shite,  tongue tongue tongue tongue
ok you still want me to be admiring you from afar shocked
190 help!!! slimyem is after me!!
Re: Ask Uncle Trevor For Solutions And Advice To Your "romance Problems" OFFTOPIC by 195(f): 11:54pm On Dec 20, 2011
pendo89:

Fake Prophet of God, tell me please do u exorcise romantic demons and if so how do u do it? some slap while others  lipsrsealed.
which is your prefered method?

And then who among the 3 spoke to you?

1.God
2.Allah
3.Jah
4.Wheezy
undecided

Jah!!! Jehovah - Holy

Jahhhhaaaaa Jehovaaaaaaaaaa - HOLY

Hmm Hmm,  Holy Emmanuel -

Judas iscariot himself -

*Opens eyes* Young woman - i use all 4 sources to get my powers
Re: Ask Uncle Trevor For Solutions And Advice To Your "romance Problems" OFFTOPIC by 195(f): 11:56pm On Dec 20, 2011
Flashaldrin:

ok you still want me to be admiring you from afar shocked
190 help!!! slimyem is after me!!

Pour am kine Kine Pour am Kine Kine

Na demon dey worry am  undecided
Re: Ask Uncle Trevor For Solutions And Advice To Your "romance Problems" OFFTOPIC by pendo89(f): 11:58pm On Dec 20, 2011
shocked shocked shocked shocked

*slaps prophet and runs out of thread as fast as my legs can*
Re: Ask Uncle Trevor For Solutions And Advice To Your "romance Problems" OFFTOPIC by 195(f): 12:01am On Dec 21, 2011
*stones pendo with TB JOSHUA PURE WATER*
Re: Ask Uncle Trevor For Solutions And Advice To Your "romance Problems" OFFTOPIC by pendo89(f): 12:04am On Dec 21, 2011
lmao! what kind of prophet is this! grin grin
Re: Ask Uncle Trevor For Solutions And Advice To Your "romance Problems" OFFTOPIC by 195(f): 12:09am On Dec 21, 2011
^The best you can ever find cool
Re: Ask Uncle Trevor For Solutions And Advice To Your "romance Problems" OFFTOPIC by xynerise: 12:12am On Dec 21, 2011
190_@:

*stones pendo with TB JOSHUA PURE WATER*
has he started selling pure water? undecided. E remain TB JOSHUA YOGURT. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Letter To Mr Seun And Nairaland Mods On Mr And Mrs Nairaland Competition / 15 Fabulous Places To Go For A Date In Lagos / Dr Azolibe, I Dont Want A Bigger Penis.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.