Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,523 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

How Much Will You Pay For Article Writing And Submission Service? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Much Will You Pay For Article Writing And Submission Service? (1050 Views)

/ How Do You Pay For Fiverr Gigs From Nigeria / How Do You Pay For Domain Names? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Much Will You Pay For Article Writing And Submission Service? by iluvnet(m): 1:48am On Dec 22, 2011
Hi everyone, compliments of the season.

how much will you pay if you are offered an article writing and submission service on this forum?

Feel free to ask any question or make useful or helpful suggestions.

Thanks.
Re: How Much Will You Pay For Article Writing And Submission Service? by Mcleo007(m): 6:07pm On Dec 22, 2011
Depending on the nature of the article in question and its measure in length. However, I can pay between N500-1,800 for a good article.
Re: How Much Will You Pay For Article Writing And Submission Service? by iluvnet(m): 11:04pm On Dec 22, 2011
Mcleo007:

Depending on the nature of the article in question and its measure in length. However, I can pay between N500-1,800 for a good article.

Thanks for the reply. Yes, I can get you a good article at that price. But how much will you pay for the submission to popular article directories (not some trash sites where you will not get high quality backlinks), WordPress blogs, web 2.0 sites as well as pinging all the links on these sites so that search engines can pick them up and rank you high on the search engines. To be honest, am trying to offer Nigerians these services without compromising quality. The articles will be quality ones and I can also submit them for you if you or anyone wants.

(1) (Reply)

Is Daily Independent Newspaper Website Back Up Yet? / Harvard And MIT Offering Free Online Courses In Computer Science And Web Design / I Need A Php Script Writer For A Paid Contract

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.