Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,204 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

How We Can Get Paypal Accept Nigerians Officialy - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How We Can Get Paypal Accept Nigerians Officialy (1379 Views)

Skrill (moneybookers) Now Accept Nigerians 100% / Neteller Now Accept Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How We Can Get Paypal Accept Nigerians Officialy by Jeel: 11:36am On Dec 22, 2011
Paypal is a bussiness firm and needs customers especially now that they are having alot of competitors offering excellent,cheaperĀ  and convenient service.We have at least 100,000 Nigerians actively doing business online and a whole lot of others buying one thing or the other online and need paypal, there are many others who wish to do certain things online(like writing articles etc) but are limited for a lack of a paypal acc.I have received mails from several of such people.
What we can do is rally around at least 200,000(possibly 500,000)
Nigerians interested in having a paypal acc.This could be done here or launching a campaign on facebook or creating a special website for this or doing all the above.All this is to organise ourself.Then approach paypal as a group officially and let them know what we want.The number will make them bow though they may lay special and strick rules on us.They know they will not always top the market with the stern competition they are now facing,they won't want to loose thatĀ  number to a competitor so they may at the end accept us but definitely with strict conditions.I think doing this will help.What do you think?
Re: How We Can Get Paypal Accept Nigerians Officialy by Jeel: 11:34am On Jan 25, 2012
Moderator front page pls.This is a crucial matter.pls
Re: How We Can Get Paypal Accept Nigerians Officialy by PRESERVER(m): 4:13pm On Jan 25, 2012
Forget! !!PayPal likes credibile Nigerians but will never allow Nigeria IP.
I believe that this will be a fruitless effort as that of Clickbank was done with nothing to show for it.
Bye for now,

(1) (Reply)

Transportation Biz / I Need A Reliable Ecurrency Exchanger. / Should He Sell His House For Business Venture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.