Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,907 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

How/where To Open A Domicilliary Account In Nigeria Free - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How/where To Open A Domicilliary Account In Nigeria Free (1792 Views)

Can I Now Withdraw From Domicilliary Account / Pls Save My Domicilliary And Current Accounts / How To Open A Domicilliary Account With Guarantee Trust Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How/where To Open A Domicilliary Account In Nigeria Free by elife1: 6:20pm On Oct 02, 2007
A Domiciliiary Account is simply a foreign currency denominated account. This means accounts in currencies other than naira.
As a serious International business person and an Internet
Entrepreneur,you will need a domicilliary account for all your
dealings with foreign counterparts.
As a Forex Trader,you will need a domicilliary account either to transfer money to your platform or withdraw your earnings.
Even if you have a US bank account,you still need a domicilliary account to transfer your money down to Nigeria.
Many banks in Nigeria require that you open a domicilliary
account with a minimum cash deposit of between $100 and $300
but because many people find it hard to come up with this
money,i decided to research all the banks in Nigeria for the
cheapest means of opening a domicilliary account and it was
during my research that i came up with this secret method of
opening both a current account and a domicilliary account FREE.
I know this sounds unbelievable but for more information on this,simply send an email to domaccount@.com
Re: How/where To Open A Domicilliary Account In Nigeria Free by GreenCashServic: 12:11pm On Oct 16, 2013
I was actually thinking that you wanted to communicate that information here? Just a thought though!!

1 Like

Re: How/where To Open A Domicilliary Account In Nigeria Free by Patraoz: 11:22pm On Sep 14, 2021
I thought same. I already have a dom accout and I paid initial deposit of $500, share your tricks here bro
GreenCashServic:
I was actually thinking that you wanted to communicate that information here? Just a thought though!!

(1) (Reply)

How To Know The Best Business To Make You Money In 2009 / Please Help With Genuine Internet Business / How Does One Purchase Bitcoin In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.