Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,357 members, 7,864,675 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:56 PM

What Do You Know About Our Neighbour Cameroon? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Do You Know About Our Neighbour Cameroon? (790 Views)

Old Maps Show Biafra Was Actually In Cameroon And Never Part Of Nigeria / I Cant Believe What My Neighbour's Son Made In WAEC / All Naija Boys And Girls Ready To Learn French Come To Cameroon! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Know About Our Neighbour Cameroon? by aribisala0(m): 12:42pm On Dec 22, 2011
I must confess that,like many Nigerians,I like to think we are the most knowledgeable,educated etc Africans but I was stunnned when I discovered how little I know about out "troublesome" neighbours to the east.
I discovered that Prince Nico Mbarga of "SWEET MOTHER" fame is Cameroonian; MY SURPRISATION !
Anyway let us talk about Cameroon.
Have you ever been there ?
Do you live or do business there.
What is it like etc
Re: What Do You Know About Our Neighbour Cameroon? by freed(m): 2:17am On Jan 08, 2012
I dont think they are troublesome dont use that issue of Bakassi to judge them.

They are mostly known for Samuel Eto and Football. They are also known for beer, they are statistically one of the highest beer consuming nations in the world

(1) (Reply)

Unilag Hostel, If U Need Male Bed Space / Imsu Post Utme / Federal Polytechnics Offa Admission Status

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.