Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,103 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Letter To Avb - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Letter To Avb (717 Views)

Tottenham 0 Vs 1 Newcastle : Tottenham Lose To Newcastle As AVB Boys Draw Anothe / AVB Looks Forward To Spurs Job / Was AVB The Problem At Chelsea? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Letter To Avb by 195(f): 12:46am On Dec 23, 2011
Must read for AVB

young and zealous coach, qualities i greatly admire. but he must understand the following-

1.Mata is not been used in the right position often he is out-muscled playing from the flank. he should be allowed to connect the Midfield and the attack, ie the head of the midfield. he is not doing well on the flanks

2. Torres is not a product of 433, his best comes out in 451 formation with the 5th a midfielder playing behind him,

3. Meirelles is good but too many loose balls, a player in his position should not be loosing ball too often, but I salute his work rate

4. what hell is wrong with all who say kalou is bad, come on i will play kalou ahead of MATA on the flank he will be more effective

5. The whole team needs to play with discpline, know when to release the ball for a striker who is making a run,

6. U want to stick to 433? then get fast wingers, no chelsea player can penetrate good defence line, i mean players like nani, ronaldo, messi etc

7. for 2nites performance, a title contender should not be happy for not claiming easy 3points.

good work from the defence anyway, well done
Re: Letter To Avb by mikuz(m): 9:17am On Dec 23, 2011
i agree with you on the issue of torres and the 451 formation strategy.
So on point!!
Re: Letter To Avb by dyabman(m): 12:44pm On Dec 23, 2011
so on point but is he actually reading it? grin
Re: Letter To Avb by 195(f): 2:18pm On Dec 23, 2011
angry
Re: Letter To Avb by MrTA(m): 2:22pm On Dec 23, 2011
I have copied and pasted this into an email and will send to AVB. While Im at it, is there anything else you want me to tell him?
Re: Letter To Avb by chelseabmw(m): 7:43am On Dec 24, 2011
Good Points

(1) (Reply)

Agbonlahor Appointed Skipper / Ikechukwu Uche, The Best African In La Liga / Hilarious Caption Of Akin Alabi...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.