Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,540 members, 7,837,078 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Who Is Your Choice Artist To Perform At The Nairaland Party? - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Who Is Your Choice Artist To Perform At The Nairaland Party? (912 Views)

The Nairaland Forum Introduction Game / Predict The Gender Of The Nairaland User Below You (part 2) / Predict The Gender Of The Nairaland User Below You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Your Choice Artist To Perform At The Nairaland Party? by guguru: 8:50pm On Oct 02, 2007
Vote For Your Choice Artist To Perform At The Nairaland Party!

hi friends, now that planning is going on underway for the upcoming event --(Nairaland party) "as u all wish",

mention and vote for your choice artist to perform at this big event, u only hv the chance to nominate 24 artist in all-(6 fundrill comedians,8 music artist,10 well-known actors/actress/star footballers).

alert u guy's once the IV is ready
thanks.
Re: Who Is Your Choice Artist To Perform At The Nairaland Party? by jaybaby(f): 3:38pm On Oct 04, 2007
Guguru ko Epa ni------
Re: Who Is Your Choice Artist To Perform At The Nairaland Party? by guguru: 8:09pm On Oct 15, 2007
hi jaybaby,wetin con be ur'own palaver now?? shee na wetin i ask una be that?, kindly post to me now the list of all ur' favourite artist to perform at the NL party. cheers girl.
Re: Who Is Your Choice Artist To Perform At The Nairaland Party? by moondust(m): 8:57pm On Oct 15, 2007
And i guess u wil pay all those artists and comedians with guguru
Re: Who Is Your Choice Artist To Perform At The Nairaland Party? by jaybaby(f): 10:44pm On Oct 15, 2007
buhahhahahahahhahhah---LMLAO
Re: Who Is Your Choice Artist To Perform At The Nairaland Party? by guguru: 7:51pm On Oct 16, 2007
so is it that u guy's will not come to the party? or u don't know who ur' favourite artist are??
mind u leave Tu-face out of this ,the guy needs enough rest now that God spared him for us,
eeehhhh wink grin wink
Re: Who Is Your Choice Artist To Perform At The Nairaland Party? by Amigoz(f): 9:44pm On Oct 16, 2007
I'm sorry i just had to come unto this thread to call the poster 'epa'  grin

no be me o, na your Id cos am  wink
Re: Who Is Your Choice Artist To Perform At The Nairaland Party? by Busta(f): 9:48pm On Oct 16, 2007
There is a NL party? undecided
Re: Who Is Your Choice Artist To Perform At The Nairaland Party? by kronkykay(m): 10:39pm On Oct 16, 2007
na wa oh.
ppl no wan vote?
even guguru sef!
me i nominate "parley brown"------------------the grand prince of niger delta
Re: Who Is Your Choice Artist To Perform At The Nairaland Party? by guguru: 9:04pm On Oct 17, 2007
hi friends,
i can't really figure out what's going on with u guys, tell me is is that u folks won't come to the party or u don't believe the party is going to hold
al ght let me tell u (promise to keep it secret until seun announces on NL) the party will hold in December lipsrsealed, if u refuse to nominate who to perform that means u dance whichever music played.
shocked shocked cool
kronkykay nominate :-parley brown,
thanks
Re: Who Is Your Choice Artist To Perform At The Nairaland Party? by knzguru(m): 4:17am On Dec 02, 2007
@ nairalanders

you are invited to the nairaland party meeting holding on Saturday 8th of December at 4pm at Ikeja.

We'll be discussing on the best way to organise this nairaland party.

Only those who are interested in being a part of this should send an email to knzguru@yahoo.com for more details.

Lets stop talking and do this!

Cheers
Re: Who Is Your Choice Artist To Perform At The Nairaland Party? by Amigoz(f): 11:39am On Dec 05, 2007
guguru and knzguru hmm y d likeness in d ID undecided

@ topic

me grin
Re: Who Is Your Choice Artist To Perform At The Nairaland Party? by hollandis(f): 9:57am On Dec 06, 2007
guguru and ekpa
@topic jay-z grin
Re: Who Is Your Choice Artist To Perform At The Nairaland Party? by Migines(m): 10:30am On Dec 06, 2007
@guguru&ekpa
Toby maguire

(1) (Reply)

>>LETS Play This *word Game* Together.. Who Will Be The Last To Comment? / Birthday / Fifa 13 Ps3 National Championship @ Marry Brown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.