Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,980 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Set Up Ur Office/cyber-cafe Wireless! - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Set Up Ur Office/cyber-cafe Wireless! (2528 Views)

Did Want Ur Office Communication Equipment To Be Back Up? / Cyber Cafe Equipment Needed / Cyber Cafe Owners Control Your Laptops Users/ Wireless Home Users With Mikrotik (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Set Up Ur Office/cyber-cafe Wireless! by steamzy(m): 11:11am On Dec 23, 2011
Hello Fellers!
This is the solution you've been waiting for!!!
With our new HOTSPOT technology you can indeed set up your Cyber-cafe or office without bothering about wires>>>YES! NO WIRES AT-ALL!!!
Connect your systems and even allow users around you connect with LAPTOP, no hassle. It's simple! Extend your profit stream and minimize cost.
call us on: 0802 933 0431 or 0815 709 9727

Re: Set Up Ur Office/cyber-cafe Wireless! by Ekiti1: 11:25am On Dec 23, 2011
If ur pc is wifi enabled all u need is a software to do this. Since I dnt want to spoil ur biz I wont mention the name of the s/w yet.
Re: Set Up Ur Office/cyber-cafe Wireless! by steamzy(m): 12:36am On Dec 24, 2011
I offer connectivity to the systems available, n sets up a wireless link, where systems/laptops are connected! i also offer software that do the restricting and ticketing. The software is being given with not just 1yr subscription but unlimited! and can serve with all systems. The software does not need a client installation, meaning people can connect with laptops without installing a prior software on the incoming software, !
This is the BAMMM, !
Re: Set Up Ur Office/cyber-cafe Wireless! by DEBOLABI: 6:37pm On Dec 27, 2011
please i need this software for my wireless cafe.

but can i still install this software server on laptop alongside with my existing lan software.

please reply at debolabi@yahoo.com

Re: Set Up Ur Office/cyber-cafe Wireless! by steamzy(m): 12:10am On Dec 28, 2011
@debolabi

with this software you don't need any other software to manage your server. It is completely independent, !

You can decide to install it on your desktop (server) and your laptop as well, that's if you wish, but the system with the main internet connection will distribute and manage the signal, however it is advisable to have only one system as server because of ticket management for cafes.

Note the good thing about the software is that you don't need to install any version on systems that want to connect to it. Hence as many systems as possible can connect to you, and your connection is protected with your ticket!
Re: Set Up Ur Office/cyber-cafe Wireless! by nyabingi(m): 7:37am On Jan 02, 2012
can i use it for mini cyber cafe and what would be my budget in term of cost.
Re: Set Up Ur Office/cyber-cafe Wireless! by steamzy(m): 4:28pm On Jan 02, 2012
@nyabingi
definitely yes! you can use it for both mini and large cafe. It manages you very well.
2 have it, call me 0802 933 0431 or reply to this email box: susyfrez@yahoo.com. so we can discuss better.
Re: Set Up Ur Office/cyber-cafe Wireless! by Drdreluv: 4:47am On Jan 13, 2012
Pls wanna set up a cafe pls i need a complect guide from u guys esp which isp to go for & will prefe a wireless stuff & d prices of hardware.pls need ur help
Re: Set Up Ur Office/cyber-cafe Wireless! by omachi1026(m): 5:25pm On Jan 13, 2012
interested , need details @ oobidike@gmail.com
Re: Set Up Ur Office/cyber-cafe Wireless! by steamzy(m): 5:10am On Jan 17, 2012
@Drdreluv
mail me at: zyjide@yahoo.com, i'll give u expert guidance on how to go about setting up a new cafe.

@omachi
do u have a cafe ur running, or need it for an office??
mail me@: zyjide@yahoo.com
Re: Set Up Ur Office/cyber-cafe Wireless! by omachi1026(m): 1:27pm On Jan 17, 2012
@ steamzy, plan to setup a cyber cafe/ Business Center in a remote Environ. Presently don't have anything on ground, just the office space 12Feet X 10Feet 2nos.
Re: Set Up Ur Office/cyber-cafe Wireless! by steamzy(m): 8:34pm On Jan 17, 2012
@omachi
send a mail to my address, zyjide@yahoo.com. we'll discus better.
Re: Set Up Ur Office/cyber-cafe Wireless! by Koolwilly(m): 2:47pm On Jan 22, 2012
That can be achieved using mikrotik router OS. I can assist you with it.
Re: Set Up Ur Office/cyber-cafe Wireless! by fliptemi: 12:21pm On Feb 25, 2012
EXPERIENCED CYBER CAFE MANAGER IS NEEDED, ,INTERESTED PERSONS SHOULD CALL 081379727O7, OR mail ADEPOJUBUSOLA@YAHOO.COM
Re: Set Up Ur Office/cyber-cafe Wireless! by steamzy(m): 2:08pm On May 28, 2013
Hello fellows! We have just upgraded our Cafe Software management, U can now better manage any desktop or Laptop running win7 & Win8, gauge ur bandwidth, restrict sites and more while effectively logging ur daily and monthly activities.
Finally opportunity to Expand that business of yours, while saving power and space!!!

Also we assist for a fresh starter(CAFE), as well as run routine system maintenance and repairs.

Contact US today for complete I.T solutions wink!

(1) (Reply)

Hp Tx2000 needed in Benin / Microsoft Surface Pro 128GB With Win 8 (price=same as on Microsoft Site) / Samsung note 3 (32GB) /LG Optimus G E973 (usa Used) for sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.