Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,817 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

5 Disappointing Albums Of 2011 - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 5 Disappointing Albums Of 2011 (8911 Views)

The 10 Best Nigerian Albums Of 2015 / Most Highly Anticipated Albums Of 2016 / Top Ten Hit Tracks Of 2011 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Disappointing Albums Of 2011 by eleshin(m): 6:03pm On Dec 31, 2011
Even psquare r aware of d fact dat invasion is poor compared of dia previous albums.I listend to 1 of deir interview nd dey were like dey no d response is notin compared to dat of previous albumz bt its a gud album aswell.1 tin I understand abt psquare is dat dey'r jst makin music for money,dey rily dnt care abt makin it into any oda market outside africas.anyhow sha! D album is everywhere nd it kips naija DJ busy!
Re: 5 Disappointing Albums Of 2011 by Nobody: 6:51pm On Dec 31, 2011
tayo_ast:
He released the album last quarter of 2010. I'd be surprised if u find it anywhere.

Lol. Is it any good?

mailmalc:
@Xtianh pls mind how u use the word 'hater', nobody hating here nd we all can't be musicians. Its like sayin 2baba shld come tackle some engineering ish so pls be mor constructive. Happy new year

Abi o. Na so them go defend doctor wey eff up their leg? Lol. What they're doing isn't rocket science, especially those studio musicians that have a beat and then sweeten it with autotune and repetitive lyrics.

eleshin:
Even psquare r aware of d fact dat invasion is poor compared of dia previous albums.I listend to 1 of deir interview nd dey were like dey no d response is notin compared to dat of previous albumz bt its a gud album aswell.[b]1 tin I understand abt psquare is dat dey'r jst makin music for money,dey rily dnt care abt makin it into any oda market outside africas.[/b]anyhow sha! D album is everywhere nd it kips naija DJ busy!

Hmmmm, an argument for another day.
Re: 5 Disappointing Albums Of 2011 by Ilamina(f): 9:14pm On Dec 31, 2011
Wande Coal's new album
I expected much better
Re: 5 Disappointing Albums Of 2011 by emmy04(m): 9:58pm On Dec 31, 2011
LOOOOL!!!! HATERS!!!! No matter how u criticize Psquare, u will still dance to their songs. No matter how wack u say der songs are, people will still buy their albums, No matter how disappointing u say der album is, they still sell more than ur Favourite 9ja singer, No matter how u hate them, dey still remain the most Popular/Consistent and Successful duo in AFRICA. U know them, but they dont know u. THESE GUYS ARE UNSTOPPABLE, EVEN UR HATRED FOR THEM CANT HIDE U FROM THIS FACT!!!! I LOVE PSQUARE #yesHomo lol,
Re: 5 Disappointing Albums Of 2011 by Nobody: 10:24pm On Dec 31, 2011
Apparently you're not reading anyone's comments, otherwise you would have known they've received praise for being successful and bestsellers. If they keep releasing albums like "The Invasion", they may not sell again. I don't wish that on them though.

As you dey use your one finger dey point and call haters, na 4 wey dey point back at you. Your own hatred never allow you to hear 9ice. Buy "Bashorun Gaa" if you want to hear a versatile artist. That is one of the best albums of 2011.

To my surprise, Terry G fans never come defend am lmao.
Re: 5 Disappointing Albums Of 2011 by emmy04(m): 3:02am On Jan 01, 2012
hehe, guy ur so wrong, even if Psquare release 3 same album wit different title, people go stil buy all of dem. na pple lyk u talk say afta DANGER album and "Bunie-ya" single, Psquare no go sell again bt INVASION sold (still selling) more dan der previous album. As for 9ice, i aint feeling dat dude atall, dash me his album sef i wont collect.
Re: 5 Disappointing Albums Of 2011 by tayoast(m): 5:08am On Jan 01, 2012
ogugua88:

Lol. Is it any good?

Erm. . . apart from the hit tracks - Fimile parts 1 and 2, If you wind for me and Like a bottle - nothing else
Re: 5 Disappointing Albums Of 2011 by safarigirl(f): 5:50pm On Jan 09, 2012
I still like P-Square's album irrespective.

Personal thought, I prefer this album to DANGER, Ǟ lotta cra.p was in that album, my worst till date. Songs like Possibility just didn't cut it. I can't even remember the other songs in the album. That's how crappy I found it
Re: 5 Disappointing Albums Of 2011 by frisahost(m): 9:59pm On Jan 09, 2012
those of you complaining , try and do urs to see that its not easy
Re: 5 Disappointing Albums Of 2011 by Wordsmith(m): 12:16am On Jan 10, 2012
Albums in 2011 were generally mediocre and it seemed many of the artists were more concerned with making money than delivering quality. Album that was above average - Naeto C's Super C Season and Sauce Kid's Da Ripoff mixtape

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Knights Republic™ (www.knrep..com) / [video] D’banj – "Shoulda" / Olamide YBNL Album Review + Album Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.