Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,100 members, 7,828,845 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

Student Visa Rejected-how Can I Appeal? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Student Visa Rejected-how Can I Appeal? (775 Views)

What You Need To Know About Student Visa / EBOLA: Nigerian Students Now Rejected From American Universities / Appealing The Refusal Of A British Student Visa: Intricacies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Student Visa Rejected-how Can I Appeal? by Biocon(m): 7:29am On Oct 03, 2007
Kindly assist with info on how to appeal on a uk visa, I was rejected on the basis of WAEC Certificate, i applied with my statement of result and now i have the Certificate. I want to appeal in order to get same re attended to. Any lawyer in the house because i don't want to spend money again, Thanks and best regards.
Re: Student Visa Rejected-how Can I Appeal? by mamus2010(f): 11:00pm On Oct 03, 2007
if your waec result is the only reason you were denied, then you would win your appeal. all you have to do is state in your ground of appeal that a statement of result is usually given by waec in lieu of certificate and the certificate comes out after about 5yrs(pls confirm that info). now that you have the original, you can make a photocopy of it and attach to your grounds and notice of appeal to prove that the original is no different from the statement.

i hope you understand.
Re: Student Visa Rejected-how Can I Appeal? by juintade(m): 10:17am On Oct 04, 2007
@ poster

I propose the best source of information on how to appeal is to british the consulate, I dont know if they are still arrogant as they are 5 years ago when I went for my interview, but I am hoping they should be able to provide you with better information
Re: Student Visa Rejected-how Can I Appeal? by Biocon(m): 2:57pm On Oct 04, 2007
Thanks to you all.
Re: Student Visa Rejected-how Can I Appeal? by deor03(m): 9:59am On Oct 06, 2007
don't bother to appeal

just re-apply
Re: Student Visa Rejected-how Can I Appeal? by mayayi: 5:00pm On Oct 06, 2007
Re apply Will be of much help for you.
Re: Student Visa Rejected-how Can I Appeal? by Bishop(m): 12:00am On Oct 09, 2007
I have been denied once and i appealed though i wasnt given an entry permit because of my account wasnt to strong,my points were valid,

I think i can help you but first you must be prepared to wait for upto 8 months,u must also get a deferment letter from your school.

scan and foward your refusal notice to me,be reminded that you have less than 21 days to file your appeal.

my email is fem_taiwo@yahoo.com

I also need the photocopy of your visa form and student questionaree,i hope u did ?there mustnt be discrepancy btwn ur appeal and what u have written.

bingo me i am game
Re: Student Visa Rejected-how Can I Appeal? by Nobody: 6:18am On Oct 09, 2007
@poster shocked shocked shocked boy won't lie to you, the best thing you can do is to reapply and then use the former mistakes to correct the reapplying(thats confirm), Appealing is a waste of time, cuz i know someone who appealed 5times, he was denied don't be fooled by anyone don't appeal.Reapply cheers cool coolsee u in UK soon

(1) (Reply)

Unn Post Ume Screening / Were You Once Suspended Or Expelled In Secondary School? What Did You Do? / Any Gal From Ansu Pls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.