Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,847 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

seun and i.... . - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / seun and i.... . (1655 Views)

The Travails Of Seun And Mukina (A Short Story With Nairaland Characters) / seun and mukina (pic) / SEUN AND THE OTHER KIDS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

seun and i.... . by bingbagbo(m): 1:07am On Dec 24, 2011
I stopped this taxi and hopped in at the back.There was this bearded man sitting next to me looking disturbed.I was feeling heavy, then i heard the man next to me say, "please, you r sitting on my luggage!"He said this three times and almost cried the last time.i couldnt believe why he was talking with so much pain until i realised i was sitting on his swollen groin.He was suffering hernia, and it was soooooooooo big it covered the entire back seat!!! grin grin

happy sallah tu yu alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: seun and i.... . by Jenifa1: 1:12am On Dec 24, 2011
u dey craze cheesy cheesy
Re: seun and i.... . by bunmioguns(m): 4:42am On Dec 24, 2011
grin, grin grin grin, @ least i laff @ dis one by Dust bin crapo,
Re: seun and i.... . by bingbagbo(m): 6:41am On Dec 24, 2011
Jenifa_:

ur papa dey craze!!! angry
Re: seun and i.... . by babarazy: 7:22am On Dec 24, 2011
Jenifa_:

you just know?
Re: seun and i.... . by bright007(f): 4:43pm On Dec 24, 2011
*where is d joke?*
Re: seun and i.... . by Jenifa1: 3:08am On Dec 25, 2011
bin gbagbo:

your papa dey craze!!! angry

back to sender. your papa, mama, sister, brother and unborn child dey craze  angry angry

merry christmas

1 Like

Re: seun and i.... . by Ajibel(m): 5:20am On Dec 25, 2011
D joke is illiteracycally funny
Re: seun and i.... . by dani1luv: 1:39pm On Dec 25, 2011
undecided undecided
Re: seun and i.... . by bingbagbo(m): 2:58pm On Dec 25, 2011
^^^

NOT YET 31st and they have already the blockbuster! SMH! cry cry
Re: seun and i.... . by ARareGem(f): 7:56pm On Dec 25, 2011
Bin, the original joker, you never disappoint.
Re: seun and i.... . by Agybabe(f): 3:35pm On Dec 26, 2011
I pray next year. There will be a resolution in this section. Amen.
Re: seun and i.... . by toygod2: 5:06am On Aug 08, 2012
@OP,necrophiliac cat
Re: seun and i.... . by ismokeweed1(f): 5:48am On Aug 08, 2012
bin gbagbo: I stopped this taxi and hopped in at the back.There was this bearded man sitting next to me looking disturbed.I was feeling heavy, then i heard the man next to me say, "please, you r sitting on my luggage!"He said this three times and almost cried the last time.i couldnt believe why he was talking with so much pain until i realised i was sitting on his swollen groin.He was suffering hernia, and it was soooooooooo big it covered the entire back seat!!! grin grin

happy sallah tu yu alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll kiss kiss kiss kiss

R u gay? How can you comfortably sit on a guys balls?

Darn it! Where is my blunt at?
Re: seun and i.... . by bingbagbo(m): 9:40am On Aug 08, 2012
i-smoke-weed:

R u gay? How can you comfortably sit on a guys balls?

Darn it! Where is my blunt at?

please kindly go and use the ladies, it will help you!

?

b. p!!

(1) (Reply)

"Ala Da Dago"...this Might Be The Fate Of Some Girls After Valentine Nite / Can You Marry Her?? (pic) / Hilarious: When The Artists Ask Were My Single Ladies At Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.