Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,447 members, 7,836,784 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

This Life! - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / This Life! (872 Views)

Grab This Life Time Oppurtunity / Jump At This Life Time Opportunity Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Life! by Shollydriv(m): 5:40pm On Dec 24, 2011
Sometimes! when i think about this life, i feel sad as Mankind have allowed the love of money to take their heart of favor away. People want to make money at all cost even by crime. What they have not worked for they want to get it. Corruption!!!  The heart of love has got lost in the heart of Mankind, not even trust! Friends have no more trust for one another even blood Brothers. One can not walk freely on the road. people are now living in fear. Some People are even hunting the rich ones around just to get what is not belong to them.  Mankind!!! where are we going ? People can not confidently call for what they want, even if they do, but they cannot confidently go and check for it,  because of some people who are pretending to be the real property agent but they are agents of the devil, who are looking for the things which they have not worked for, spoiling the job for the ones who are willing to do it,  Want to make the money at all cost, forgotten  that we are all going to leave the world one day without taking anything along. Many don't want to wait for their time but loose internal life. Even if this is happening everywhere in the world, why can we make our own country a different place?  It is certain that everyone cannot be rich at once, but those that God has already bless, we have to show them love  and pray to God for your own time because him whom created you have not forgotten anyone. Be committed to your job at hand. As the word says that no job is bad for a man in life, only stealing that spoils a child. whoever want to get what he did not work for, is a thief, and thief does not have any good reason. My people! Nigeria is our own country, lets protect it image and make it a safe and better place for me and you.
Re: This Life! by Shollydriv(m): 5:52pm On Dec 24, 2011
word of advise.
Re: This Life! by Shollydriv(m): 2:34pm On Dec 26, 2011
Nice Message!
Re: This Life! by Shollydriv(m): 4:24am On Dec 30, 2011
Up Nigeria!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: This Life! by Shollydriv(m): 10:58am On Dec 31, 2011
In everything we do in life, let's walk whit God and not taking his word for nothing.
Re: This Life! by Shollydriv(m): 10:52am On Jan 04, 2012
Let us pray for God's kingdom to come and his will to be done on earth.
Re: This Life! by Shollydriv(m): 12:53pm On Jan 06, 2012
Lord! Lord! Lord! Take control.
Re: This Life! by Shollydriv(m): 8:55am On Jan 13, 2012
Let us pray to God for better and everlasting solution in Nigeria. I love my country
Re: This Life! by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jan 13, 2012
meaningless freak, na only you dey talk, na only you dey answer. sick weidooooooooooooooooo grin grin grin
Re: This Life! by Shollydriv(m): 7:47am On May 20, 2012
Truluvguy: meaningless freak, na only you dey talk, na only you dey answer. sick weidooooooooooooooooo grin grin grin
I know people like you.
Re: This Life! by Shollydriv(m): 9:19am On May 24, 2012
Shollydriv: I know people like you.
TG!

(1) (Reply)

For Sale:various Petrol Stations At Lagos, Sagamu, Abeokuta,ijebu Ode, Abuja, / . / Mini Flat To Let At Fadeyi New House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.