Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,681 members, 7,955,516 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:04 AM

X Factor Winner Melanie Amaro Wants New Home With Lots Of Chicken - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / X Factor Winner Melanie Amaro Wants New Home With Lots Of Chicken (1190 Views)

Actress Cossy Ojiakor With Lots Of Pussy (lovely Photo) / Toke Makinwa Moves Into New Home, Shows Off Her Door / I Get Lots Of Advances From Men Says Ayo Adesanya At 45 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

X Factor Winner Melanie Amaro Wants New Home With Lots Of Chicken by GossipGirl: 6:00pm On Dec 24, 2011
Melanie Amaro the first winner of X Factor USA has big plans! Amaro was awarded with $5million recording contract and a spot on a Pepsi Superbowl commercial.

Melanie isn’t wasting time compiling her wish list. The 19 year old college freshman stated that she planned on getting a foot massage, a house for her mom, and a lifetime supply of chicken. Wow…that’s a lot of chicken.

Melanie added that she knew a new house would have to be in the budget because the present home she shares with her mom is less than desirable.  “The one we live in now sucks.” She also mentioned that since chicken is her favorite food, it also had to be on the list. “I can’t live without it, it’s my favorite food.”  shocked

http://www.popularcritic.com/2011/12/23/x-factor-usa-winner-melanie-amaro-wants-a-new-home/

Re: X Factor Winner Melanie Amaro Wants New Home With Lots Of Chicken by Afam4eva(m): 6:05pm On Dec 24, 2011
I'm really happy for her. To think that she was initially evicted by Sam only to be called back.

(1) (Reply)

EXCLUSIVE: Lil Wayne -- Recovering At His Mommy's House / 9ce Poses With Son / Lil Wayne Dead?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.