Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

First Lady Michelle Obama Wants To Be Reincarnated As A Dog - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / First Lady Michelle Obama Wants To Be Reincarnated As A Dog (1461 Views)

Duro Olowu Designs Michelle Obama's Dresses, Decorates White House For Christmas / Girl Who Is Crushing On Rita Dominic & Reincarnated Her Outfits / Snoop Dogg Is Now Snoop Lion, Says He Is Bob Marley Reincarnated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Lady Michelle Obama Wants To Be Reincarnated As A Dog by GossipGirl: 6:05pm On Dec 24, 2011
According to First Lady Michelle Obama, if she could be reincarnated as one person or thing, she would choose none other than the First Dog, Bo.

“He’s got a great life,” Mrs. Obama said of the four-legged family member. “He’s got it good.” Yes, you read that correctly, smh.

http://www.popularcritic.com/2011/12/24/first-lady-michelle-obama-wants-to-be-reincarnated-as-a-dog/

Re: First Lady Michelle Obama Wants To Be Reincarnated As A Dog by Afam4eva(m): 6:16pm On Dec 24, 2011
She should reincarnate as a chicken. Nigerians are shot of chicken for christmas.
Re: First Lady Michelle Obama Wants To Be Reincarnated As A Dog by Nobody: 6:02am On Dec 25, 2011
I don't blame her. Dogs are pampered and do as they like. I always tell my dog how lucky he is. He eats anyhow, pees and poops anyhow, sleeps wherever he wants, and it's all mostly on his own schedule. They are lucky lol.
Re: First Lady Michelle Obama Wants To Be Reincarnated As A Dog by vicoloni(m): 9:32pm On Dec 25, 2011
@ogugua88, its only in civilised countries that dogs are pampered. In Nigeria, dogs are peppered. grin
Re: First Lady Michelle Obama Wants To Be Reincarnated As A Dog by Nobody: 10:00pm On Dec 25, 2011
Yeah, very true lol.
Re: First Lady Michelle Obama Wants To Be Reincarnated As A Dog by Nobody: 11:55pm On Dec 25, 2011
At first glance the topic provoked the dirtiest thoughts in my prurient mind. Thought it had something to do with the 'heat' that dogs experience. More so as Mrs Obama has always looked like a woman with lots of 'passion'. She has that look in her eyes. Dogs don't suffer the burden/restraint of 'propriety' and 'morality' when they feel the itch. Who wouldn't wish to be a dog, not even nuns.

(1) (Reply)

Sound Sultan Sells Album Launch Ticket For N1m { Will You Attend} / BREAKING News:genevieve Nnaji Is Getting Married / PHOTOS : Rihanna Spotted Drinking From A Louboutin Shoe [PHOTO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.