Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,321 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions - Education (133) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions (449337 Views)

Imo State University (IMSU) 2012/2013 Admissions & Post Ume Thread / Federal Polytechnic Ede 2012/2013 Admissions / University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) ... (259) (Go Down)

Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by bola4dprec(m): 5:19pm On Aug 29, 2012
tee.gurl:
in response to ur question..am perfectly alryt and I dnt remember directing any words at you so plz mind ur bizness.
Friendship... is not something you learn in school. But if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything.In everyone's life, at some time, our inner fire goes out. It is then burst into flame by an encounter with another human being. We should all be thankful for
those people who rekindle the inner spirit.@tee.gurl @lovren all is well
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by Ibro4peak: 5:20pm On Aug 29, 2012
i guess there's devil in d rum.u guys shud all seek d refuge of da lord 4rm shaytan d accursed

1 Like

Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by greatalash(m): 5:24pm On Aug 29, 2012
@ tee .gurl I would liked to insult u, bt with ur intelligence u wouldnt get offended.If u dont like my words of u. Improve urself,certainly i hope u ar sterile
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by bola4dprec(m): 5:33pm On Aug 29, 2012
Ibro4peak: i guess there's devil in d rum.u guys shud all seek d refuge of da lord 4rm shaytan d accursed
Do you know that shaytan (satan) becomes extremely envious when a person is standing in prayer before his Lord? And thus he does everything he can to get the worshiper out of that elevated state- by distracting him or her to think
about other things. And all too often, unfortunately, we accept the invitation. The likeness of shaytan is to that of a fly – every time one pushes him away,
he comes back. And Satan will say when the matter has been concluded, “Indeed, God had promised you the promise of truth. And I promised you, but I betrayed you. But I had no authority over you except that I invited you, and you responded to me. So do not blame me; but blame yourselves.
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by bktella: 5:48pm On Aug 29, 2012
@ all, I sincerely find noth wrong with wat @tee_gurl wrote. B4 nw,we ol knw various peeps av predicted wen d admissn nd updated list wuld cum out dt we dnt even knw who 2 beliv anymore,so I guess dts y she rote dt nd it wsnt in any form an insult. Ǚ guys shuldnt let us fight ova unnecessary tynz,we shuld ol b helping as we await d updated admissn list nt quarrel ova nothing. If ǚ disagree wiv wt sum1else says,pls say it in a polite way.
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by Mjjordan(m): 7:33pm On Aug 29, 2012
na w 4 dis childrn o..instead of makn use of dis precious God givn tym to pray harda on u'al namez 2 b on d secnd list u r here exchangn wordz....wel..i am outa here 2 talk 2 my God as usual kiss
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by Lovren(m): 7:56pm On Aug 29, 2012
tee.gurl:
in response to ur question..am perfectly alryt and I dnt remember directing any words at you so plz mind ur bizness.
.. Hae swt@! U mad at me? Dont need to be mehm... Am lovren! Just like that sometimes SO!... And @bola4prec? No lele. Me going in on anything for nw... Lots of love to the house... Lovren awt..
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by Nobody: 8:18pm On Aug 29, 2012
unilorin thread of comotion..!!! grin grin grin
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by OmolaraParis(f): 8:47pm On Aug 29, 2012
I dey laff, too sad 99% of peepz here wont try 2 paddle dem own canoe, saddle dem own horse and face dem own god-damnd businez,
has it always bin ds way in here?!
Minwhl, uni!orin am on my way, schl fyns nani, mo!ara say so.
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by Lovren(m): 8:48pm On Aug 29, 2012
Jasboi: unilorin thread of comotion..!!! grin grin grin
. Reasons?
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by Lovren(m): 8:51pm On Aug 29, 2012
OmolaraParis: I dey laff, too sad 99% of peepz here wont try 2 paddle dem own canoe, saddle dem own horse and face dem own god-damnd businez,
. Sowie o. No offence. Buh is that suppose to be a poem? If yes. Quiet intresting. 9ce creativity.
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by opisco01(m): 11:20pm On Aug 29, 2012
Guyz d 2nd list won't be out until a month after the release of the 1st list. U can check 4 d difference btw d 1st and 2nd list of previous years to confirm. So u guyz should chill...
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by freshboy88(m): 7:56am On Aug 30, 2012
opisco01: Guyz d 2nd list won't be out until a month after the release of the 1st list. U can check 4 d difference btw d 1st and 2nd list of previous years to confirm. So u guyz should chill...
And hasn't iτ̲̅ bin upto a̶̲̅ month since d 1st list came out? Or wasn't d names †ђã† came out mid last month d 1st list?...hey, plz dnt try 2 mislead us
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by kolagbemi(m): 8:37am On Aug 30, 2012
OmolaraParis: I dey laff, too sad 99% of peepz here wont try 2 paddle dem own canoe, saddle dem own horse and face dem own god-damnd businez,

its absolutely unfair to bring d name of God to ridicule...@OmolaraParis, u coz all dis unnecessary commotion in dis room and i want u to know dat ur service may not be accepted by God because our God isnt a God of confusion, He does everything in order and perfection (“God is not the author of confusion but of peace. . . .Let all things be done decently and in order” I Corinthians 14:33). if seun who owns nairaland sort to create orderliness and perfection by creating rooms for all segments, how much more will d God of Orderliness and peace demand from us or do himself. Do you know Orderliness helps edification, it reveals God’s character and finally, Orderliness promotes peace.
I guess u probably do dis to bring d words to d people dat will not deliberately check His words in the religion room bt i want u to know that God Himself doesn't want to achieve His goal by forcing Himself on d unwilling hearts but rather give us d chance for free will.
May the God of peace himself help u as u preach his words....

to u all dat feel offended by d post i wish to apologies on behalf of d poster...he post it in d wrong room.
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by shrek4(m): 8:52am On Aug 30, 2012
Unfortunately, there r lot of kids here that need to do some growing up! This is a forum, if uv forgotten!!! If uv been offered admission, that doesn't give u the audacity to pick on the yet-to-be admitted fellows... And for that egg-head that think he knws it all and above everyone here, u really made ur naivety and ignorance obvious...we v had enough show of stupity and foolishness, show us something else uv got. If u continue showing off ur ITK nature in sch,u won't last! I bet u know wat they say about the empty barrel.....

For the yet-to-be admitted fellows, you guys need to relax, pray and ignore whateva silly note u read here, there are loads of nut-cases here, whateva they say doesn't determine ur fate, u serve a God not man! Ignore there thesis and stories... Put ur trust in God, don't b pushed into anger.. I believe we will celebrate together at the end of this!

But if u have a problem with what I wrote, smash ur fone against the wall, or stomp ur laptop.... U don't want to xchange words with me, I will give indept details on how ur popcy impregnated ur mom and how u were born!

Y'al av a great day!
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by buzyguy: 9:53am On Aug 30, 2012
Helo,pls sum1 shld tel me has illorin stopped setting current affairs in her putme?cozz m tired of oau admssn ooo
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by prettyjulie(f): 10:06am On Aug 30, 2012
Rexsul: u cn add me up on 2go. 2go id: Rexsul
why shud Ȋ̝̊̅ add Y̶̲̥̅̊o̶̲̥̅̊и̣̣̣̣̥‎​ up? Y̶̲̥̅̊o̶̲̥̅̊и̣̣̣̣̥‎​ have not even answered M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ question yet anyway ​​​Å̶̷̩̥͡♏ not on 2go Y̶̲̥̅̊o̶̲̥̅̊и̣̣̣̣̥‎​ can send M̶̲̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ Ūя̲̅ bb pin

1 Like

Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by Flutter(f): 10:22am On Aug 30, 2012
I am getting tired of this room and its like d purpose of this room has been forfeited...When issues have been resolved,why should any1 bring it up again? Its like some ppl derive a secret pleasure from being the harbinger of conflict. Please let's learn how to forgo issues and waive certain things for the sake of peace...
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by freshboi193(m): 10:27am On Aug 30, 2012
Its all about patience.God Is with me
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by Nobody: 10:32am On Aug 30, 2012
Lovren: . Reasons?

read evry post on the thread from page 1 na grin grin grin
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by opisco01(m): 11:02am On Aug 30, 2012
freshboy88: And hasn't iτ̲̅ bin upto a̶̲̅ month since d 1st list came out? Or wasn't d names †ђã† came out mid last month d 1st list?...hey, plz dnt try 2 mislead us
try to confirm tinz b4 u comment. D 1st list came out this month.
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by teegurl2(f): 11:31am On Aug 30, 2012
bk Tella...
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by tohirah(f): 11:34am On Aug 30, 2012
I am really tired with this admission of a thing. Let then just release the list and let one have peace of mind abi dem wan kill person?
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by OmolaraParis(f): 11:37am On Aug 30, 2012
kolagbemi:

its absolutely unfair to bring d name of God to ridicule...@OmolaraParis, u coz all dis unnecessary commotion in dis room and i want u to know dat ur service may not be accepted by God because our God isnt a God of confusion, He does everything in order and perfection (“God is not the author of confusion but of peace. . . .Let all things be done decently and in order” I Corinthians 14:33). if seun who owns nairaland sort to create orderliness and perfection by creating rooms for all segments, how much more will d God of Orderliness and peace demand from us or do himself. Do you know Orderliness helps edification, it reveals God’s character and finally, Orderliness promotes peace.
I guess u probably do dis to bring d words to d people dat will not deliberately check His words in the religion room bt i want u to know that God Himself doesn't want to achieve His goal by forcing Himself on d unwilling hearts but rather give us d chance for free will.
May the God of peace himself help u as u preach his words....

to u all dat feel offended by d post i wish to apologies on behalf of d poster...he post it in d wrong room.
If u'r ok physicaly, i dnt fink u'r ok spiritualy and mentaly,
kom, i put ya mouth? U fink God is a manipulator dat wil put somelz' luggage on anoda pesin's head? U bera rewind d steering of ur brain and c weda i actualy cuz confusion and commotion wif any1, biko mind ya self and let ur head b korekt, dats y i didnt sort 2 post after any1 cuz its obvious u'r among d bizzybodies!
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by bola4dprec(m): 11:38am On Aug 30, 2012
tohirah: I am really tired with this admission of a thing. Let then just release the list and let one have peace of mind abi dem wan kill person?
you shall not die
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by tohirah(f): 11:51am On Aug 30, 2012
bola4dprec: you shall not die
Amen oo my brother
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by sweetstuff20(f): 12:17pm On Aug 30, 2012
Does anyone know when their students are resuming?
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by Danielho: 12:23pm On Aug 30, 2012
sweetstuff20: Does anyone know when their students are resuming?
september ending.
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by Ojosaac(m): 12:34pm On Aug 30, 2012
Guyz, pls is it true that the 1st list is out? Or when will they release it? Cuz it has been long we wrote postutme. Thanks Asap
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by Ojosaac(m): 12:35pm On Aug 30, 2012
Just heard that unilorin has a new website, hw true is that?
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by kolagbemi(m): 12:36pm On Aug 30, 2012
OmolaraParis:
If u'r ok physicaly, i dnt fink u'r ok spiritualy and mentaly,
kom, i put ya mouth? U fink God is a manipulator dat wil put somelz' luggage on anoda pesin's head? U bera rewind d steering of ur brain and c weda i actualy cuz confusion and commotion wif any1, biko mind ya self and let ur head b korekt, dats y i didnt sort 2 post after any1 cuz its obvious u'r among d bizzybodies!

I'm really sorry Dear....the error isn't intentional. I actually meant to say @freshboi193...hope my apology is accepted sha.

By the way, @OmolaraParis: don't you tink that foul words are too much for my error?
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by Omobolaji20(m): 1:16pm On Aug 30, 2012
Ekule ooooooooooooo
jes got to knw dat there are some HE-goat nd SHE-goat in dis room,anyway, mo palu fun yin, i neva get ya time...if dey born anybody well make he abuse me,ugo tel me weda na u i dey talk to DIRECTLY
una won turn forum to church nd battlefield
to d sensible ones here......abeg who get prof oloyede 2go username for hand or facebook username or his direct number, me won report ur attitude ni ooo nd to ask d precise day of the release of d list.................ema bumi ooooooooooo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) ... (259)

OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session / 2017/2018 JAMB Cut Off Mark For All Schools Released! See Full List. / Nairaland Mathematics Clinic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.