Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

Where To Invest? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Where To Invest? (1508 Views)

Dangote, Blackstone To Invest N825bn (~$5billion) In Power / Us-africa Summit: US Firms To Invest $14bn In Africa / I Have N15,000 To Invest. How Do I Go About It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where To Invest? by kenlite: 2:59pm On Dec 25, 2011
As a student, i don't have time to do business, but i have made some money before i gained admission. link me with eny company or place i can invest money and make gain, thank u.
Re: Where To Invest? by Seun(m): 3:02pm On Dec 25, 2011
Invest in bonds. That's probably the safest thing you can invest in.
Re: Where To Invest? by Benoti(m): 1:27pm On Dec 26, 2011
i think u have d one d best thing in this site please wat ever money u have can be use to add more to ur hand if u can learn it ur self and b patient to make it grow in less than a month from nw so dat is why i will advise dat u invest in on FOREX trading am a living proofs of it having more than 500k in two mth all by trading in the comfort of my hostel because am a student like u in uniben studying Civil engr. time is one thing but the money in it is a gd thing to spend 2hr on it so be invest in it pls. i start like a student wit jst N11.500 whch i was advise to start with as student and today i hv more than that so d money in ur hand can be use also. pls be wise my email is otikpere@yahoo.com and my phone no is 07030221535 thkn sad
Re: Where To Invest? by afams(m): 11:41pm On Dec 26, 2011
If u ve some1 to rep u, u may consider patnerx wit us in our waste nylon recylx biz. R.O.I is abt 10% per month. Invest #2m to earn 50% x d share k: #1m will give u 23% while 0.5m is 10%. We r based in delta state . Mail: afams71@gmail.com
Re: Where To Invest? by bodik(m): 5:21am On Dec 27, 2011
rteui
Re: Where To Invest? by yamakuza: 1:08am On Jan 06, 2012
1. Buy land
2. Get rent from it
3. Sell it later
Re: Where To Invest? by gudnuz(m): 5:19am On Jan 08, 2012
"Money is actually attracted, not pursued" - Jim Rohn

I have a solution to your financial/investment questions, at least I am a living proof to this. I started the business with Sixty Five Thousand Naira (NGN65,000) and have made well over Three Hundred Thousand Naira (NGN300,000) in just two months, sounds incredible right? BUT, that's just the gospel truth! And I can prove it.

The beauty about this business is that it affords you the followings;

- time freedom

- self-development

- meeting and helping other people (teach others how to fish)

- make money part-time or full-time

Interested in knowing more about this? Why don't don't you give me a ring on 0702 617 5603

Wishing you a prosperous 2012!

Kind regards,

Mike
Re: Where To Invest? by Topeby: 5:05am On Jan 09, 2012
Check this it will be of help.
www.banking.FireInWebspace.info

(1) (Reply)

The Evil Of Dstv In Nigeria / Entrepreneurship Goes Beyond Having A Great Idea / Naira To Pounds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.