Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:19 AM

Abiola Bashorun, Miss Lagos, Is Miss Nigeria 2006 - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Abiola Bashorun, Miss Lagos, Is Miss Nigeria 2006 (8085 Views)

Prisca Emelike Is Miss Tourism Lagos 2016 - Photos / Ifeoma Jennifer Ohia Is Miss Grand Nigeria 2015 As Tonto Dikeh Head Judges (PIX / Miss Philippines Is Miss World 2013!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abiola Bashorun, Miss Lagos, Is Miss Nigeria 2006 by bluenubian(f): 12:00am On Mar 14, 2006
Winner Miss Nigeria 2006

hey y'all, it has been made clear to me that miss lagos of course, won the contest, thats not a suprise to me. Anyways, im happy for Miss Lagos. But I heard the top 10 wasn't deserving. Well i told my sister <Miss Ekiti> to keep her head up and strive for higher achievements. she has a look of a professional model not of a beauty queen, and she could be running for Face of Africa or something.

Well i want to thank everyone that supported my sis, i told her about this site and she looked it up and it made her feel a lot better. and those that didnt support her can go jump in river Niger for all I care. grin

1 Like

Re: Abiola Bashorun, Miss Lagos, Is Miss Nigeria 2006 by lioness(f): 10:20am On Mar 14, 2006
cheesy Tell her we love her okay. And I think she's kool and would do better in the proffessional world. kiss
Re: Abiola Bashorun, Miss Lagos, Is Miss Nigeria 2006 by Seun(m): 11:05am On Mar 14, 2006
And if she has more pics, we can make her the most well-known face on the Internet. That picture on our home page is nothing; we can actually help her get more modelling gigs (if the gigs she'll get through the MBGN exposure are not enough).

Congrats to Miss Lagos, who was also a popular contestant on Nairaland.
[img]http://www.mbgnonline.com.nyud.net:8090/images/contestants/1014/21141.jpg[/img]
Re: Abiola Bashorun, Miss Lagos, Is Miss Nigeria 2006 by lapie(m): 9:52pm On Mar 14, 2006
HEY, i congratulate miss Lagos, but i really dont know how miss lagos won the miss photogenic awards because before the voting closed my friend Miss Niger was leading by a clear 37 votes and i saw to it when the voting closed but she still didnt get to win the award, but neva the less it a nice contest cos the votin' was off the hook, Miss lagos had her brodas voting like the world was gonna end, but all the same it was a nice contest and i congratulate her all thesame, and miss ekiti i gave you one vote because my friend knows you, but all the same you are cute, attached is miss Niger's pic, AINT SHE CUTE!!!!

Re: Abiola Bashorun, Miss Lagos, Is Miss Nigeria 2006 by lapie(m): 9:54pm On Mar 14, 2006
HEy is LYNDA DUNKWU not cute, SEUN do somethings on this site for me with her pics, i look forwad to seein' them
Re: Abiola Bashorun, Miss Lagos, Is Miss Nigeria 2006 by bioye(m): 10:26pm On Mar 14, 2006
you meean Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2006.  Miss Nigeria is another pageant entirely, you know,
Re: Abiola Bashorun, Miss Lagos, Is Miss Nigeria 2006 by Seun(m): 10:32pm On Mar 14, 2006
Yeah, we know. It's a bit sad that there are so many queens. The queen only earns 1 million salary a year.
Re: Abiola Bashorun, Miss Lagos, Is Miss Nigeria 2006 by chinani(f): 11:02pm On Mar 14, 2006
@ bluenubian

Tell your sis to keep her head up & don't stop modeling. She's went really far so I know can still reach her dreams.

Congrats to Miss Lagos but I'm surprised she won. I didn't think she was all that pretty; I thought the picture was pretty. All you people who know about camera angles feel me. But, all the same, good for her.

And yes, Miss Niger is a cutie pie on rye. cheesy
Re: Abiola Bashorun, Miss Lagos, Is Miss Nigeria 2006 by IAH(f): 11:14pm On Mar 14, 2006
Chinani, when you say it's Miss Lagos' picture that is pretty and not her, how are you sure it's not the same with the other girls too? Maybe their pictures too are pretty and not them. And that means in the long run, she's still the prettiest. Or did you watch the show?
Re: Abiola Bashorun, Miss Lagos, Is Miss Nigeria 2006 by chinani(f): 11:31pm On Mar 14, 2006
@ IAH

Oh, no, I did not say the picture was NOT HER. I implied that ppl (sometimes) look different (better?) in pictures. But you have a point: other girls could look different/better in photos as well. Point taken. wink

No, I did not watch the show. I didn't get in Houston. (Hell, the website is on its last legs!) Why? Did it broadcast abroad?

On another note, I don't think that Miss Lagos was the prettiest. I don't like her nose. Don't get me wrong she's still a pretty girl & I congratulate her on her accomplishment. I just don't like her nose. What would a beauty pageant be w/o a little vanity?
Re: Abiola Bashorun, Miss Lagos, Is Miss Nigeria 2006 by IAH(f): 11:34pm On Mar 14, 2006
I understood what you meant and I was just saying that since you didn't watch the show then you can't really tell if the other girls too were not just looking different (better?) in their pictures. So I had to ask "or did you watch the show?" Hope we now understand each other. wink smiley
Re: Abiola Bashorun, Miss Lagos, Is Miss Nigeria 2006 by chinani(f): 11:42pm On Mar 14, 2006
Yes, I understand your point. It's all well taken. cheesy
Re: Abiola Bashorun, Miss Lagos, Is Miss Nigeria 2006 by Seun(m): 11:43pm On Mar 14, 2006
I didn't watch it either.
Re: Abiola Bashorun, Miss Lagos, Is Miss Nigeria 2006 by lioness(f): 9:01am On Mar 15, 2006
well, truth of the matter is that Lioness is a beauty Queen. grin grin

Then again,,,,,,,,,,,,,, aint we all cool
Re: Abiola Bashorun, Miss Lagos, Is Miss Nigeria 2006 by JosBoy4Lif(m): 5:22am On Mar 16, 2006
Miss Niger Should have won grin grin grin. But sha a couple pictures cannot be the determining factor,
Re: Abiola Bashorun, Miss Lagos, Is Miss Nigeria 2006 by lapie(m): 8:03pm On Mar 16, 2006
hey chinani, I am not concerened about Miss Lagos winning, but i tot miss Niger should have won the photogenic award, cos she was leading 37 votes clear 30 minutes before the voting closed, but all thesame she is a CUTIE!!!see her pic once again

Re: Abiola Bashorun, Miss Lagos, Is Miss Nigeria 2006 by goodguy(m): 11:07pm On Mar 18, 2006
@Chinani: Facial beauty is not the only criterion for determining a beauty queen.

By the way, I agree with lapie. Miss Niger not only has a cute face, she has a cute chest too. grin
Re: Abiola Bashorun, Miss Lagos, Is Miss Nigeria 2006 by ZOOTO(m): 9:13pm On Mar 21, 2006
u guys should just appreciate what achievement God has granted the poor girl and allow her counterparts to feel challenged so as to become stronger in their weaknesses. all the girls are beautiful as far as am concerned.
Re: Abiola Bashorun, Miss Lagos, Is Miss Nigeria 2006 by ZOOTO(m): 4:36pm On Mar 22, 2006
goodguy if the contest was based on cute chests, the organisers and judges would have had their eyes and mind corrupted by now, smiley

(1) (Reply)

Nivea Or Dove / Who Loves Hairy Legs? / Nigerian Brides-make Up On Point!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.