Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Who Is The Highest Paid Employee In Nigeria - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Who Is The Highest Paid Employee In Nigeria (2374 Views)

Nigeria’s Highest Paid CEOs / Highest Paid Jobs In Nigeria Apart From The Oil Industry. / Highest Paid Professionals And Most Lucrative Profession In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Highest Paid Employee In Nigeria by Gettolove(m): 5:17pm On Oct 03, 2007
I am thinking about how much on earth some people earn as salaries in their offices, i am aware that some young chaps in oil companies earn about 30m per annum.

please tell us about some and the postions they hold

you dont need to mention names
Re: Who Is The Highest Paid Employee In Nigeria by labiyemmy(m): 5:20pm On Oct 03, 2007
how do you think people will know how much other people earn in their places of employment?
Re: Who Is The Highest Paid Employee In Nigeria by Gettolove(m): 5:31pm On Oct 03, 2007
some of those information are available, it is just fun and you dont need to tell me about what you do not know about.
It could be your friends, relatives, church members etc.

Dont be surprised that some people do not beleive you earn as much
Re: Who Is The Highest Paid Employee In Nigeria by soty(m): 8:29am On Oct 04, 2007
30mil pls.nobody earns dat high unless ur a director with so much pedigree of degree.unless ur dad owns d company as a young chap.

(1) (Reply)

If You Miss Any Of This,take It Or Leave It Your Childhood Is Not Fun Enough / Police List Of Shortlisted Names For Screening In Various States 2016 / Getting A Job With A Diploma In Info Systems Mngt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.