Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,384 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Just Goldiememe & Chimeme. - Dating And Meet-up Zone (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Just Goldiememe & Chimeme. (6789 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just Goldiememe & Chimeme. by Emeka72(m): 3:25pm On Feb 06, 2012
I thought you shld have her e-mail address by now.
Re: Just Goldiememe & Chimeme. by Chimezie198(m): 3:28pm On Feb 06, 2012
Why should I?
Re: Just Goldiememe & Chimeme. by Goldieluks: 9:41am On Feb 07, 2012
This e-love is officially OVER!
Chimeme I forgot to add that am a heartbreaker! Sowwy dear. Find someone else who can take your crap.
kiss kiss embarassed grin
Re: Just Goldiememe & Chimeme. by iyatrustee(f): 12:13pm On Feb 07, 2012
and iya has been vindicated! cool when i said she has moved on, u peeps said i was high on bitter leaf extract embarassed wondering whose left with the bitter taste in his mouth now? cheesy
Re: Just Goldiememe & Chimeme. by Chimezie198(m): 5:08pm On Feb 07, 2012
Goldieluks:

This e-love is officially OVER!
Chimeme I forgot to add that am a heartbreaker! Sowwy dear. Find someone else who can take your crap.
kiss kiss embarassed grin
Lmao! @heartbreaker. Well had it been dat i toasted you  @ d first place, it would hv been well said. My dear stop decieving yourself. Yeah you can as well find someone else who can take your poo cos I dont give a damn shiit about you! Too boring! kiss
Re: Just Goldiememe & Chimeme. by Goldieluks: 10:49pm On Feb 07, 2012
Chimeme mememememe stop the attitude ,was meant to be a joke. Been busy doesn't make one boring. Its not my fault bro,blame it on the system. Wipe your tears and let's shake hands as good friends do. smiley wink smiley
Re: Just Goldiememe & Chimeme. by Emeka72(m): 10:10am On Feb 08, 2012
Goldie-lux, do u wish to have Chimezie back¿
Re: Just Goldiememe & Chimeme. by Chimezie198(m): 10:26am On Feb 08, 2012
cry
Re: Just Goldiememe & Chimeme. by Chimezie198(m): 10:26am On Feb 08, 2012
Goldiememe what kinda expensive joke is dat? U broke d communication between us both on Yim, u made me realise dat i have been chasing shadows all dis while.
Now ur talking about been busy, am busy as well too. Yet i bring out time to make sure everything is on track.
I was gonna write a lovely poem for u and ask you to be my Val. But it all changed when you qouted this:- "so sad! U cant get over me. Am not dat into you! Sorry dear. Read between d lines". It made me realise dat Iya was right. The bitter leaf is actually high on me and not Iya.
U moved on without reasons neither did i offended you in anyway. Yet you chose to leave me in d dark all alone by breaking d communication between us, u've never been there for me .
Well right now am on d street all alone listening to this track ' SADDEST DAY' and 'Lonely' by Akon. The rain is beating on me, d thunder is crashing down, d cold is freezing d hell outta me. All becos shez GONE! 
Wasnt crying anyways.
Re: Just Goldiememe & Chimeme. by iyatrustee(f): 11:40am On Feb 08, 2012
Chimezie198:

It made me realise dat Iya was right. The bitter leaf is actually high on me and not Iya.

*singing* lonely, i am so lonely, i have no body to call my own cry cry

seriously, i ve been too occupied i also have not logged into yim for abt 2wks.
Re: Just Goldiememe & Chimeme. by freecocoa(f): 1:14pm On Feb 08, 2012
Ewo,over so soon? Goldie e no good o, chei mezie took heart o,ogadicha nma. grin grin grin
Re: Just Goldiememe & Chimeme. by Emeka72(m): 1:56pm On Feb 08, 2012
@Goldie-lux, at least you shld have waited to finish d valentines day celebration with Chimezie before taking off.
Re: Just Goldiememe & Chimeme. by Chimezie198(m): 4:00pm On Feb 08, 2012
Dont really need sympathizers now right. Like she said: THIS E-LOVE IS OFFICALLY OVER! and I qoute: YEA! COPY DAT.
Re: Just Goldiememe & Chimeme. by Goldieluks: 6:25pm On Feb 08, 2012
Chimeme ma lol. Now you are making me feel bad, after kissing and following anything under skirt on NL? Someone attacked me and all you did was 'smh' you couldn't even fight for me, you went on to quote whtaever Iya said previously, and you claimed to be my lurv? Anyways like I earlier said, it is over . I have been very busy and for the record am not boring at all, go figure!
Re: Just Goldiememe & Chimeme. by freecocoa(f): 6:33pm On Feb 08, 2012
^Its not fair na,give the man a 2nd chance,I thought everyone deserved that. cheesy
Re: Just Goldiememe & Chimeme. by iyatrustee(f): 6:35pm On Feb 08, 2012
stop mentioning iya's name in ur breakup tales or else! angry
Re: Just Goldiememe & Chimeme. by Goldieluks: 7:17pm On Feb 08, 2012
iyatrustee:

stop mentioning iya's name in ur breakup tales or else! angry

See this one face, or else what?
tongue angry
freecocoa:

^Its not fair na,give the man a 2nd chance,I thought everyone deserved that. cheesy
undecided undecided
Re: Just Goldiememe & Chimeme. by iyatrustee(f): 7:20pm On Feb 08, 2012
^^^^ else i would go fetch killz for you for a night of champions! tongue
Re: Just Goldiememe & Chimeme. by Chimezie198(m): 7:50pm On Feb 08, 2012
Goldieluks:

Chimeme ma lol. Now you are making me feel bad, after kissing and following anything under skirt on NL? Someone attacked me and all you did was 'smh' you couldn't even fight for me, you went on to quote whtaever Iya said previously, and you claimed to be my lurv? Anyways like I earlier said, it is over . I have been very busy and for the record am not boring at all, go figure!
Remember i said small smh. Only did that just to get ur attention buh it was a joke. Its been so long i heard from you though you do come online. I knew something was wrong somewhere becos i kept on posting without replies. As for d boring, dat was a mistake. Though you said am a crap.
Hey i really loved you right from page 1 to this present page and I' ll keep loving you in future pages to come.
Well to rap it up, whatever way i'd offended you, am on ma kneels saying I'M SORRY. Just want you to look into ma eyes and say u neva mearnt to say those words ITS OVER.
I BELIEVE IN SECOND CHANCE.       
  Lastly i need you to listen to this track 'saddest day' by Akon when ur alone or wanna sleep, just take it d am d one singing it. Its just to express d way am feeling right now.
Re: Just Goldiememe & Chimeme. by Goldieluks: 11:30pm On Feb 08, 2012
iyatrustee:

^^^^ else i would go fetch killz for you for a night of champions! tongue

Don't worry I would crush you both to tiny bits and pieces.
tongue cool

Chimeme I have heard you, apology accepted. Lol@ first page to the last page, your one funny dude. Send me an offline to say when you'd be online. Nanite babe.
kiss kiss
Re: Just Goldiememe & Chimeme. by Chimezie198(m): 9:35am On Feb 09, 2012
Offline sent. Goldiememe one more thing. . . . . . .

Re: Just Goldiememe & Chimeme. by Goldieluks: 9:44am On Feb 09, 2012
Chimeme haba! grin grin Take it easy . Your very close to my e-heart. kiss kiss
Re: Just Goldiememe & Chimeme. by Flashaldrin(m): 10:13am On Feb 09, 2012
This is SERIOUS!!! undecided
Chimezie198:

Remember i said small smh. Only did that just to get ur attention buh it was a joke. Its been so long i heard from you though you do come online. I knew something was wrong somewhere becos i kept on posting without replies. As for d boring, dat was a mistake. Though you said am a crap.
Hey i really loved you right from page 1 to this present page and I' ll keep loving you in future pages to come.
Well to rap it up, whatever way i'd offended you, am on ma kneels saying I'M SORRY. Just want you to look into ma eyes and say u neva mearnt to say those words ITS OVER.
I BELIEVE IN SECOND CHANCE.       
  Lastly i need you to listen to this track 'saddest day' by Akon when ur alone or wanna sleep, just take it d am d one singing it. Its just to express d way am feeling right now.     
smh!! Dude!!!!! shocked shocked
Re: Just Goldiememe & Chimeme. by Chimezie198(m): 10:36am On Feb 09, 2012
^why d smh nah.
Goldiememe since you aint gonna tell me e-YES or e-NO. Can I e-kiss ur e-lipz?? Also follow whats under your e-skirt??
Re: Just Goldiememe & Chimeme. by Goldieluks: 11:07am On Feb 09, 2012
I don't wear skirts. kiss kiss
Re: Just Goldiememe & Chimeme. by Chimezie198(m): 11:39am On Feb 09, 2012
Really? You hate skirts? *did you see ma offline?*
Re: Just Goldiememe & Chimeme. by Chimezie198(m): 6:08am On Feb 11, 2012
Goldiememe how are you?
Re: Just Goldiememe & Chimeme. by Goldieluks: 10:42am On Feb 11, 2012
Am good tnx. Please add me again on yim. Will explain later. kiss
Re: Just Goldiememe & Chimeme. by Chimezie198(m): 11:27am On Feb 11, 2012
Eh? Anywayz just deleted and re-added.
Errm babe hows ur weekend going? Hope ur having fun. Well am aint having fun anyways. I'm on injury, was knocked down by an opponent in a basketball game which resulted to knee dislocation. Dont really know when I'll be fine.
Just stopped-by to wish ma baby a lovely weekend. Muah! kiss
Re: Just Goldiememe & Chimeme. by Chimezie198(m): 11:27am On Feb 11, 2012
Got this for ya

Re: Just Goldiememe & Chimeme. by Goldieluks: 11:56am On Feb 11, 2012
Aww sorry to hear that, please try getting a proper massage.
Thanks for the lovely flower, and I hope your weekend gets better babe.
Re: Just Goldiememe & Chimeme. by Emeka72(m): 12:19pm On Feb 11, 2012
@Chimezie, so it must be true that u have Goldie-lux e-mail address.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

. / Calabar Let's Hook Up Here / Whatsapp Group M/fml 19-23yrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.