Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,418 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:14 AM

My Girl In Cairo - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Girl In Cairo (8543 Views)

Cairo Is The Best Place To Work In All Over Africa Country. / Any Nairalander In Cairo,egypt PLS ADVISE / Nigeria In Cairo, Make We Roll Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girl In Cairo by pappy2000: 6:39am On Dec 27, 2011
I want to suggestion on how many girl who is in cairo can move to the Uk.She lives in Naza City.I want your suggestions
Re: My Girl In Cairo by iz2much: 12:32pm On Dec 27, 2011
awwwwhhh she is doing sagala?
Re: My Girl In Cairo by Vicjustice: 1:57pm On Dec 27, 2011
pappy2000:

I want to suggestion on how many girl who is in cairo can move to the Uk.She lives in Naza City.I want your suggestions
The same way that the girls in Nigeria can move to the UK, it's even easier from Nigeria as the Nigeria girls in Nigeria do not require residence permit
Re: My Girl In Cairo by pappy2000: 10:04pm On Dec 27, 2011
Vicjustice:

The same way that the girls in Nigeria can move to the UK, it's even easier from Nigeria as the Nigeria girls in Nigeria do not require residence permit

Pls she is doing househelp,I want her to come back to Nigeria,but her parent do not want her to come,they believe she is in europe.Pls I want ur suggestion,What is sagala?
Re: My Girl In Cairo by chelseabmw(m): 10:58pm On Dec 27, 2011
pappy2000:

Pls she is doing househelp,I want her to come back to Nigeria,but her parent do not want her to come,they believe she is in europe.Pls I want your suggestion,What is sagala?

hehehehe. . so u dnt know sagala? cheesy cheesy grin
Re: My Girl In Cairo by eghost247(m): 8:23am On Dec 28, 2011
lmao at they believe she is in europe
Re: My Girl In Cairo by pappy2000: 4:52pm On Dec 28, 2011
I am not asking u to mock me but give me suggestion on how to help, My brother in the uk can give her and invitation letter but I want to know the procedure,how easy it is and the rest?

1 Like

Re: My Girl In Cairo by Nobody: 8:35am On Dec 29, 2011
h
Re: My Girl In Cairo by pappy2000: 6:44pm On Dec 29, 2011
oyibomoses:

Sagala is like House maid but the egyptians use them to work and work and another thing i dont like in that any girl that enter egypt boys will not allow her to rest i knw wat i am talking about so it is better you ask her to come back ok and arrange for another country for her to go if you like her but if she have a good job you can leave her to hussle so she can gather some money for her next trip dont allow her to travel from there unless guys will eat her money and still sleep with her,

Thanks for the reply.It seems all the Nigerian girls in Cairo are sagala.My girl told me that all the girls there are working for 26 days in a month.Pls,Kind u educate me on how she can go to the uk from cairo.My blood brother is in the uk,but does not have sufficient info on how it works.I will appreciate if you can explain what are his chances of getting a uk visa from cairo.I know Mr Vicjustice will always say he should come back to Naija,then start processing as if it is easy,all I want is constructive contribution on how this work.God bless u all

1 Like

Re: My Girl In Cairo by seunny4lif(m): 11:31pm On Dec 30, 2011
Oh,my God,what is she doing in egypt aka massire.Egyptians are called massire becos that the way libyans called them.They are one of the most wicked people in the world.Most nigerians travel to egypt and then migrate to libya becos in egypt there is no job.Ask anybody that has been to libya or morroco or algeria,he will tell what am telling you.The highest num of people in libya are egyptians up to 2million.Please advice your girl to come back to nigeria.The only arab nations without racist are morroco and tuinsia but the rest are so so fucking.Remember that they don't have access to women like we westsiders.

1 Like

Re: My Girl In Cairo by pappy2000: 11:54am On Dec 31, 2011
seunny4lif:

Oh,my God,what is she doing in egypt aka massire.Egyptians are called massire becos that the way libyans called them.They are one of the most wicked people in the world.Most nigerians travel to egypt and then migrate to libya becos in egypt there is no job.Ask anybody that has been to libya or morroco or algeria,he will tell what am telling you.The highest num of people in libya are egyptians up to 2million.Please advice your girl to come back to nigeria.The only arab nations without racist are morroco and tuinsia but the rest are so so bleeping.Remember that they don't have access to women like we westsiders.

Thanks for ur comment. God bless u. I am really confused.She said she gets paid for $400 monthly and that her boss is very good to her.But I dont know .I am confused. What are the chances of her getting a uk visa from cairo,If not I will tell her to come back

1 Like

Re: My Girl In Cairo by seunny4lif(m): 3:56pm On Dec 31, 2011
I dont know about that, I will not talk what i didnt know,

1 Like

Re: My Girl In Cairo by Nobody: 6:30pm On Dec 31, 2011
ghh
Re: My Girl In Cairo by pappy2000: 10:12am On Jan 01, 2012
oyibomoses:

My dear Brother i told you not to worry too much, the face that egyptains are wicked does not mean everybody in egypt are wicked, in short they are one of the nice people in the Arab countries, if she have a nice madam and i knw nice madam always treat them well, i dont want you to be worried about anything, just leave her to hussle a little as long as she is not doing ashawo like Italy girls, and another thing you need to know it that any country where Nigerians are many they always mess that place up, so you cannot blame any country citizens for disliking Nigerians, if she want to move from egypt it is very hard because immigration do not give Visa Permit again and you need a Permit for you to apply for any visa if it is not your country, unless boys will give her Amala resident permit and it is fake, Amala is a big boy in egypt and have stayed in egypt for a very long time, he his my friend my very good friend but i have not made contact with him for a long time, but i will never adivce you to use amala stay for her cus she will be caught, so leave her to work for some time and let her come to nija to apply for the uk visa but from egypt to travel to anywhere it is very hard.

Thanks, I told her to be back in 18 months and she has agreed.

1 Like

Re: My Girl In Cairo by rccy: 3:32pm On Jan 05, 2012
pls can anyone help me with the info of egypt embassy is lagos or abuja, i have check online but the contact number i find is not going thru and want to know what their requirement are for nigeria all i find online is any countries appling for tourist visa should just submit application form passport and fee but i want to be sure and need the address and number of the embassy
Re: My Girl In Cairo by rccy: 3:33pm On Jan 05, 2012
any realiable agent in the house that have applied pls give the the address so i can go myself by next week. Thanks
Re: My Girl In Cairo by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jan 06, 2012
Embassy of the Arab Republic of Egypt
Address: 182B, Kofo Abayomi Street, Victoria Island, P.O. Box 538, Lagos.
Phone: +234 1 2612922, 2618029
Address: Plot 3319, Barada Close, Off Amazon Street, Maitama, Abuja.
Phone: +234 9 4136091-2; Fax: +234 9 4132802
Re: My Girl In Cairo by rccy: 4:45pm On Mar 25, 2012
Thanks oyinbomoses for yr reply. pls i want to know the requirement for Lativa study permit in Egypt as i read in one of your post that you have went thru the processing pls enlighten me my bro hard or easy

1 Like

Re: My Girl In Cairo by Nobody: 11:18pm On Mar 30, 2012
call me so i can give you details on it, because lot of Nigerians have spoil the Latvia Embassy in Egypt with fake documents, but God is still by your side, call me so i can give you more details.

1 Like

Re: My Girl In Cairo by allimichael(m): 9:56am On Jun 28, 2021
Please can you reach out on 08101745162 (WhatsApp) for me to get more info. Thanks
Re: My Girl In Cairo by allimichael(m): 9:57am On Jun 28, 2021
Please can you reach out via WhatsApp (08101745162) for me to get info. Thanks
call me so i can give you details on it, because lot of Nigerians have spoil the Latvia Embassy in Egypt with fake documents, but God is still by your side, call me so i can give you more details.

(1) (Reply)

Canada Study Permit Visa Documents Required / Boat Mishaps Kill Two In Yobe, Many Missing / NLC Strike - Dana Air To Reschedule/ Reroute Passengers For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.