Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,999 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:30 PM

Nse (nigerian Stock Exchange) Api Javascript Sdk - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Nse (nigerian Stock Exchange) Api Javascript Sdk (2414 Views)

Calculating Nse's All Share Index And Market Capitalisation / Nigerian Stock Exchange (nse)api (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nse (nigerian Stock Exchange) Api Javascript Sdk by Nobody: 9:28pm On Dec 27, 2011
I have completed the first phase of the NSE javascript api. It is available for testing and copy and pasting. Actually, you dont have to do much to use this first version.
It is a simple widget that allows you to load the top ten trades, top ten gainers and losers directly into your website with jscript. You can customize the look and feel to your taste as you have 100% control over the stylesheet.

You can check out www.nse..net

If you are looking for the rss feed and the json version of the api, please check here - https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-816057.0.html
Re: Nse (nigerian Stock Exchange) Api Javascript Sdk by 8figure(m): 8:02am On Dec 30, 2011
^ why not show us how to fish instead of giving us the fish, i mean the source code of the widget rather than that of a javascript that links to it?
(<script src="http://nse..net/widget/?task=trades"></script> )
Re: Nse (nigerian Stock Exchange) Api Javascript Sdk by 8figure(m): 8:16am On Dec 30, 2011
Can i get a sudo code of that widget of source
Re: Nse (nigerian Stock Exchange) Api Javascript Sdk by 8figure(m): 8:16am On Dec 30, 2011
Is it something like this;

<%
Set objHTTP = Server.CreateObject("Microsoft.XMLHTTP"wink
objHTTP.Open "GET", "http://www.nairaland.com", false
objHTTP.Send
Response.Write objHTTP.ResponseText
%>

You posted something of that nature before,and said you got banned. tell me now or.
Re: Nse (nigerian Stock Exchange) Api Javascript Sdk by Nobody: 9:19am On Dec 30, 2011
very funny
Re: Nse (nigerian Stock Exchange) Api Javascript Sdk by 8figure(m): 2:06pm On Dec 30, 2011
No Not At All, I Can Nerver Be More Funnier Than This, Here Is My Mail ;augustina2001 at gmail, just incase you are shy to post it here.

Thanks In advance.
Re: Nse (nigerian Stock Exchange) Api Javascript Sdk by Nobody: 4:24pm On Dec 30, 2011
Ah well. . . .
Re: Nse (nigerian Stock Exchange) Api Javascript Sdk by yeanqus: 3:36pm On May 14, 2013
Please how can i add it to my joomla site
Re: Nse (nigerian Stock Exchange) Api Javascript Sdk by dhtmlextreme(m): 6:55pm On Aug 30, 2013
I hope no one still have problem with integration into joomla?

(1) (Reply)

Number Generator Challenge : Can You Solve This? / Capturing Image From Webcam Using Java With Jmf.jar / I Want To Automate My Site To Send Data....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.