Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,429 members, 7,812,270 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:58 AM

Boko Haram Islamist Sect Is Trying Our God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Boko Haram Islamist Sect Is Trying Our God (545 Views)

Pastor Caught Pants Down While Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman.. Photos / Which Islamic Sect Is Best To Belong? / Festival Of Life, Ireland, Iyin Ye Olorun Wa, (our God Is Worthy Of Praise) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram Islamist Sect Is Trying Our God by godswill44: 11:59pm On Dec 27, 2011
To all my fellow Believers in Christ, it is written that the weapons of our warfare are not canal but they are mighty through God in pulling down stronghold. Am so confident that our God, the father of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ which Boko Haram Islamist sect are trying He (God) will soon unleashed His anger upon the Group. He is a Living God, the God allpowerful. Hold your peace and be prayerful I can assure you that in less than 21days God will destroy them all. If they say there are fighting for their allah it's means their allah is powerless. Our Almighty God allpowerful He will soon show them His Almighty Power let us continue to thank Him for the vengeance.

Leave in peace with another for vengeance belong to our God.
Re: Boko Haram Islamist Sect Is Trying Our God by Nobody: 12:15am On Dec 28, 2011
How many bombs and death of innocent people will try God?
Re: Boko Haram Islamist Sect Is Trying Our God by Emmyk(m): 1:22am On Dec 28, 2011
@op, spot on!
Re: Boko Haram Islamist Sect Is Trying Our God by manmustwac(m): 1:45am On Dec 28, 2011
21 days from the day I replied your topic will be 18th of January your god will not unleash his power on that day and destroy boko haram because he is an imaginary god that exists only in your imagination.

And I wonder what excuses will you be coming up with when boko haram strikes again after 3 weeks and your imaginary god refuses to do anything about it?
Re: Boko Haram Islamist Sect Is Trying Our God by Judek2(m): 5:31am On Dec 28, 2011
manmustwac:

21 days from the day I replied your topic will be 18th of January your god will not unleash his power on that day and destroy boko haram because he is an imaginary god that exists only in your imagination.

And I wonder what excuses will you be coming up with when boko haram strikes again after 3 weeks and your imaginary god refuses to do anything about it?

Re: Boko Haram Islamist Sect Is Trying Our God by Nobody: 6:41am On Dec 28, 2011
Judek2:

While the wise black people are rushing towards civil war because of middle eastern mythologies. I'll rather be a "fool" than a theist Nigerian with Muslim or christian beliefs because you people are just too damned ignorant for your own good.

Sometimes I think eugenics wouldn't be such a bad idea in Nigeria. Lmao
manmustwac:

The craziest part is that they actually think this god of theirs will show up despite him beingĀ  suspiciously silent while a three year old girl had her skull cracked open at church. Stockholm syndrome in it's most extreme form.
Then some clamor for more violence based on their book of bullish#t but they have no idea what war is like and they think their naive beliefs will see them through.
Re: Boko Haram Islamist Sect Is Trying Our God by manmustwac(m): 1:43pm On Dec 28, 2011
Judek2:

Why did the OP say in 21 days god will destroy boko haram why couldn't he say tomorrow or better still right now? In 21 days the poster would've forgotten everything he said in this topic and this topic will have gone down to page two it will not even get a good response because deep down you christians know nothing will happen. So please you who are the REAL fool stop fooling yourself.

(1) (Reply)

Extra Biblical Historical Evidence That Prove That: ? / Does Islam Improve On Christianity? - Best seller MUST Read / Christ The King

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.