Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,649 members, 7,809,454 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:56 AM

Nairaland, Where Next? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland, Where Next? (932 Views)

Five Types Of 'liars' We Have On Nairaland(where Do You Belong?) / 20 Types Of Registered Members On Nairaland; Where Do You Belong? / After Nairaland Where Else (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland, Where Next? by juintade(m): 10:57am On Oct 04, 2007
Hello you all(especially the administrator),

I just wanted to know what Nairaland is planning for the future, web 2.0/3.0 or whatever the new coin for the web is.

Would there ability to create a mobile phone version(WAP)(as the telecommunication companies here in the uk are pushing internet on mobile phone) of nairaland

A lot of website now have some form of application on the fastest growing social site, facebook. Would there be a a kind of nairaland application on facebook or are they currently working on any now?

Is there an API or some sort of access to the Nairaland backened database for developers to interact with, so as to come up with better and innovative plugins/add ons

I am just thinking nairaland should lead the way and I think it would drive more traffic to the site, hence more revenue
Re: Nairaland, Where Next? by Seun(m): 10:33am On Oct 08, 2007
I'm not working on any because I'm consumed by my interest in tv/movie production. Sorry sad
Re: Nairaland, Where Next? by OKX(m): 11:38pm On Oct 08, 2007
HI SEUN.
DUDE IF UR THE ONLY STAFF-THEN THE ONUS FALLS ON U 2 CARRY THE BURDEN OF PROGRESS.
MOST GREAT IDEAS OVERTAKE THEIR INITIATOR,IF UVE GOT OTHER INTERESTS,THEN DELEGATE SOME DUTIES.
I THINK U SHOULD STRIVE TO KEEP THE SITE ,IF NOT CUTTING EDGE,AT LEAST RELATIVELY UP TO DATE.

SHARE UR PASSIONS ON THE MOVIE THING,BUT AM STILL FIRING ON ALL MY OTHER FRONTS!
NO OFFENSE.

(1) (Reply)

I Want A Responsible Girl Friend / A Story Awaits You! / Sweet Revenge By Ekaiwe Iginus Osemwekha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.