Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,178 members, 7,811,439 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:38 AM

5 Things You Can Do To Have Your Salary Raised Within The Next Three Months - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 5 Things You Can Do To Have Your Salary Raised Within The Next Three Months (1438 Views)

#60,000 Salary Job Or Masters Degree? Please Advise Me / How To Negotiate Your Salary During The Interview Process / When Your Boss Refuses To Pay Your Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Things You Can Do To Have Your Salary Raised Within The Next Three Months by SuccessCo(m): 11:25am On Oct 04, 2007
Are you among the millions of Nigerians that have been working for years without a salary raise or a promotion?
Do you want to get a raise at work within the next six months?
Here are 5 things you can do to get a raise before the year runs out.

1.HELP OTHER PEOPLE FULFILL THEIR POTENTIALS- ESPECIALLY YOUR BOSS: Constantly seek ways you can help the people directly above you not only meet their goals,but also look good in front of their bosses. The y will want to reward you. They will want to keep you happy by either giving you a raise, a promotion or additional bonuses.

2TAKE ON MORE RESPONSIBILITIES: Usually, this translates to a higher salary. DO more than you are presently being paid for and you will be greatly compensated

3. BECOME KNOWN IN THE COMPANY AS THE PERSON WHO REALLY GETS THINGS DONE: No matter what position you hold in the company, you can become one of those very few people who really gets things done. Work towards developing this reputation and you are guranteed a raise in the shortest possible time.

4. SOLVE A PROBLEM FOR THE COMPANY: Go out of your way to identify a system or a procedure that doesnot work and improve on it. Identify a problem in your company and look for ways you could solve it. Document whatever results you get

5. Ask FOR A RAISE: There are several things involved when asking for a raise to ensure the pendulum swings in your favour. You must however be sure that you are valuable to your company before asking.
Remember to always document your achievments and improvements since you got employed.Sit down with your boss and explain why you believe you are worth much more than you presently earn.

Do you want to discover how to get a raise and a promotion at work within three months?
Then send an email to successconsults@yahoo.co.uk for a free report on how you can get a raise and a promotion in three months. IT doesn't matter where you work or what position you currently hold.
Re: 5 Things You Can Do To Have Your Salary Raised Within The Next Three Months by luckynzo(m): 11:48am On Oct 10, 2007
Wonderful article. send me the info @ preciousprince_me@yahoo.com
Re: 5 Things You Can Do To Have Your Salary Raised Within The Next Three Months by Gigga: 2:19pm On Oct 10, 2007
Am interested too.
send to akinkunmiowoade@yahoo.com
Thanks in earnest,one love
Re: 5 Things You Can Do To Have Your Salary Raised Within The Next Three Months by luckynzo(m): 6:16am On Nov 13, 2007
I got the package and it's very informative. God bless you.
Re: 5 Things You Can Do To Have Your Salary Raised Within The Next Three Months by maumau(f): 10:12am On Nov 13, 2007
thanks for that wonderful post pls can u also send to my box
maurichu2000@yahoo.com
Re: 5 Things You Can Do To Have Your Salary Raised Within The Next Three Months by arshy(m): 11:33am On Nov 13, 2007
Thats wonderful, send it to me at shynap@yahoo.com
Re: 5 Things You Can Do To Have Your Salary Raised Within The Next Three Months by oyinsho(f): 11:43am On Nov 13, 2007
Hello, thanks for the article pls can you send more informative ones to my mail box
oyinda5@yahoo.com
Re: 5 Things You Can Do To Have Your Salary Raised Within The Next Three Months by bolaoni(m): 12:04pm On Nov 13, 2007
Great post man.

I want to ask for permission to post on my blog at http://www.careerboostingtips.com
I believe it will be useful to my readers.

I will include your advert for Free report there wink

Waiting to hear from you.

Keep up the GREAT work. kiss
Re: 5 Things You Can Do To Have Your Salary Raised Within The Next Three Months by SuccessCo(m): 5:41am On Nov 17, 2007
Note however that the timing must be right when asking for a raise. You don't just walk up to your boss and request for a raise.
Re: 5 Things You Can Do To Have Your Salary Raised Within The Next Three Months by destones: 5:03pm On Mar 31, 2012
I also have interest and you can send me mail through: de_stones@yahoo.com. Thank you.
Re: 5 Things You Can Do To Have Your Salary Raised Within The Next Three Months by Lekmusic: 7:30am On Apr 01, 2012
It won't work ooo. Especially if you working in a bank, or somewhere where there is bureaucracy where the person or board in charge of your remuneration and promotion is nowhere near you.

(1) (Reply)

Bank Phb- Offer Of Employment Letter / Exxon Mobil Trainee It Analyst / Intercontinental!what Is Our Faith?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.