Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Police Parade Fake Pastor In Nsukka - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Parade Fake Pastor In Nsukka (9651 Views)

Fetish Fake Pastor Arrested In Ondo (Photos) / Fake Pastor Adeboye Exposed On Facebook Asking Lady To Send Money / Police Parade ‘fake Soldiers And Car Thieves’ In Lagos (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Parade Fake Pastor In Nsukka by mukina2: 4:41pm On Dec 29, 2011
Police parade fake pastor in Nsukka

Police in Enugu State, on Thursday in Nsukka, paraded one Chinedu Nnaya, the alleged founder of a fake deliverance ministry.

Nnaya was alleged to have established the “True Vine Ministry” which he used to extort money from people in order to conduct family deliverance for them.

The Police Public Relations Officer, PPRO, Enugu State, Mr Ebere Amarizu, said luck ran against the fake pastor when his last victim, Mr Prince Divine, a contractor within Nsukka, alerted the police after a sum of N60,000 was allegedly extorted from him

He said, “The fake pastor used tortoise, chains, padlock and a bag of salt to deceive people into believing that he was conducting deliverance.

“The last victim alerted the police, our men were put on surveillance, when the last victim on arrangement with the police invited him to another family for deliverance. It was there he was arrested on Wednesday.”

Amarizu said, “It was in the process of the deliverance that we discovered that the tortoise and padlock, he claimed were buried in the compound by enemies, were actually planted by him.

“They were planted when he sent all of us out from the room at a point during his fake prayers.

“He was paid N60,000 for the job and his flight ticket, as he claimed to have come from Abuja.

“It was later discovered that he is living in Nsukka. He even told us he is working with the Adoration Ministry, Enugu. But we also discovered that he is a liar”, the police spokesperson disclosed. NAN

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/12/police-parade-fake-pastor-in-nsukka/
Re: Police Parade Fake Pastor In Nsukka by Kx: 4:49pm On Dec 29, 2011
And when you talk, some people will rush to remind u:
"Touch not my anointed"
Re: Police Parade Fake Pastor In Nsukka by Akwasi(m): 4:51pm On Dec 29, 2011
Who decides a pastor is fake? Is the man arrested because of fraud or because he is a "fake" pastor?
Re: Police Parade Fake Pastor In Nsukka by aribisala0(m): 4:52pm On Dec 29, 2011
and pastor chris is genuine
Re: Police Parade Fake Pastor In Nsukka by Nobody: 4:53pm On Dec 29, 2011
Kx:

"Touch not my anointed"
Lol.

@Topic: Just the way things go in Nigeria. HOW connected you are DETERMINES how protected you ARE, so those wey dey block major roads, slap 'witches for Jesu', fit get away with their own,
Re: Police Parade Fake Pastor In Nsukka by Nobody: 4:54pm On Dec 29, 2011
Akwasi:

Who decides a pastor is fake? Is the man arrested because of fraud or because he is a "fake" pastor?
Hhahahahahaha,

A pastor is fake if he preaches one thing and does another.
A pastor is a fraud when he drives miles without gas in his tank.

Thin line between fraud and fake cheesy
Re: Police Parade Fake Pastor In Nsukka by freecocoa(f): 5:02pm On Dec 29, 2011
I really wonder why many nigerians are so gullible,why would I pay for anyone to pray for me?did jesus collect money or ask to be paid by people he healed or performed miracles for? Majority of those usually duped are the ones who are always in church,reading bible from morning to night yet they know nothing of the word of God.

The fake pastor or whatever he is,is just greedy,anyways I don't even blame him sef, when people are willing to do almost anything in the name of wanting a miracle,things like this are expected
Re: Police Parade Fake Pastor In Nsukka by realkendy(f): 5:06pm On Dec 29, 2011
fake pastors are littered all over the country,its no news
Re: Police Parade Fake Pastor In Nsukka by 1forall: 5:08pm On Dec 29, 2011
Dem no go go catch boko people, tschh!
Re: Police Parade Fake Pastor In Nsukka by Afam4eva(m): 5:11pm On Dec 29, 2011
How exactly are we supposed to know who's real and who's fake?
Re: Police Parade Fake Pastor In Nsukka by Nobody: 5:15pm On Dec 29, 2011
freecocoa:

I really wonder why many nigerians are so gullible,why would I pay for anyone to pray for me?did jesus collect money or ask to be paid by people he healed or performed miracles for? Majority of those usually duped are the ones who are always in church,reading bible from morning to night yet they know nothing of the word of God.

The fake pastor or whatever he is,is just greedy,anyways I don't even blame him sef, when people are willing to do almost anything in the name of wanting a miracle,things like this are expected

True talk™ there. No mind dem, na so dem go carry church 4 head but dia lifestyle na d.i.e. All diz one na Stories dat touch.
Re: Police Parade Fake Pastor In Nsukka by ndcide(m): 5:23pm On Dec 29, 2011
imagine if all the church pastors in nigeria were gun men and kidnappers. nigeria would have been in great sh!t. so i thank God we have churches. and besides these churches helps to decongest the labour market.
Re: Police Parade Fake Pastor In Nsukka by Goshen360(m): 5:34pm On Dec 29, 2011
Kx:

"Touch not my anointed"

gbammm

musKeeto:

Hhahahahahaha,

A pastor is fake if he preaches one thing and does another.
A pastor is a fraud when he drives miles without gas in his tank.

Thin line between fraud and fake cheesy

By their fruits, you shall know them, not by their gifts. The fruits of the spirit is different from the gifts. They have gifts and void of the fruits. Jesus gave us the fruits of the spirit as true Christians but men, rather prefer the gifts. So they are fake when they manifest gifts of healing, deliverance etc but lack the true meaning of Christianity based of the fruits of the Spirit.
Re: Police Parade Fake Pastor In Nsukka by doctokwus: 5:38pm On Dec 29, 2011
He is fake bc he is not connected to d mighty in society.D way he wanted to use in acquiring his own wealth is not totally different frm d method used by d 'mighty' MOg we know today,maybe not just well refined,he is only unfortunate.Therefore nobody shd judge him bc many av told us that we shd not judge any MOg,self appointed or not.
Re: Police Parade Fake Pastor In Nsukka by Goshen360(m): 5:41pm On Dec 29, 2011
1forall:

Dem no go go catch boko people, tschh!

So we should also accept this as part of our society and live with it even as we hope to solve BH problem or what is your point?
Re: Police Parade Fake Pastor In Nsukka by Nobody: 5:46pm On Dec 29, 2011
ndcide:

imagine if all the church pastors in nigeria were gun men and kidnappers. nigeria would have been in great droppings. so i thank God we have churches. and  besides these churches helps to decongest the labour market.
I also thank God we have drug dealers because they help to decongest the job market. And they also DELIVEF.

The churches thank the G'ullible'OOD PEOPLE of Nigeria.

Pray for BREAKTHROUGHS while we fly OVER YOU in our private jets. We are servants of the most HIGH, so we uave to go up to meet HIM privately. If Jesus went to the mountains, now we go the clouds for better reception.

Pray for DELIVERANCE while we DELIVER your tithes and offerings to OUR bank accounts.

Pray for healing although we don't need it. We have divine health from the Almighty.

God has moved us from militants to kidnapping to bombing. Things shall be better. He shall do A NEW THING. Waves of glory(bombing?) shall continue to be ours.

THE CHURCH WILL KEEP MARCHING ON.
Re: Police Parade Fake Pastor In Nsukka by Goshen360(m): 5:55pm On Dec 29, 2011
@ musKeeto,

YOU DEY VEX TOO PLENTY O. TAKE AM EASY MY BROTHER. AS THEY COME AND REMAIN HERE, SLOWLY THEY SHALL BE LIBERATED.
Re: Police Parade Fake Pastor In Nsukka by skullbaba: 5:56pm On Dec 29, 2011
PASTORing in Nigeria is a very profitable business in Nigeria but the man ran out of luck. but mind you he will regain his freedom after "been" a good nigerian
Re: Police Parade Fake Pastor In Nsukka by shadrach77: 6:25pm On Dec 29, 2011
Akwasi:

the title is misleading. nobody can determine who a real or a fake pastor is. the guy was arrested not because he claimed to be a pastor but because he duped his congregation wink wink wink smiley
Re: Police Parade Fake Pastor In Nsukka by Afam4eva(m): 6:27pm On Dec 29, 2011
shadrach77:

the title is misleading. nobody can determine who a real or a fake pastor is. the guy was arrested not because he claimed to be a pastor but because he duped his congregation wink wink wink smiley

And when is it determined that someone is duped considering the fact that all sorts of offering are paid in most churches in Nigeria.
Re: Police Parade Fake Pastor In Nsukka by executinal(m): 6:49pm On Dec 29, 2011
I don't know why people don't learn, how can some one born of a woman deliver you or your family?? is he GOD, if GOD can answer his / her prayer, then why can't GOD answer yours?? only those desperate to make it always end up being duped.
Re: Police Parade Fake Pastor In Nsukka by atasteve: 7:23pm On Dec 29, 2011
Signs of end time. Good for everybody to know their God.
Re: Police Parade Fake Pastor In Nsukka by gulfer: 7:37pm On Dec 29, 2011
mukina2:

“The last victim alerted the police, our men were put on surveillance, when the last victim on arrangement with the police invited him
Re: Police Parade Fake Pastor In Nsukka by nomorename(f): 7:39pm On Dec 29, 2011
mukina2:

Police parade fake pastor in Nsukka

Police in Enugu State, on Thursday in Nsukka, paraded one Chinedu Nnaya, the alleged founder of a fake deliverance ministry.

Nnaya was alleged to have established the “True Vine Ministry” which he used to extort money from  people in order to conduct family deliverance for them.

The Police Public Relations Officer, PPRO, Enugu State, Mr Ebere Amarizu, said luck ran against the fake pastor when his last victim, Mr Prince Divine, a contractor within Nsukka, alerted the police after a sum of N60,000 was allegedly extorted from him

He said, “The fake pastor used tortoise, chains, padlock and a bag of salt to deceive people into believing that he was conducting deliverance.

“The last victim alerted the police, our men were put on surveillance, when the last victim on arrangement with the police invited him to another family for deliverance. It was there he was arrested on Wednesday.”

Amarizu said, “It was in the process of the deliverance that we discovered that the tortoise and padlock, he claimed were buried in the compound by enemies, were actually planted by him.

“They were planted when he sent all of us out from the room at a point during his fake prayers.

“He was paid N60,000 for the job and his flight ticket, as he claimed to have come from Abuja.

“It was later discovered that he is living in Nsukka. He even told us he is working with the Adoration Ministry, Enugu. But we also discovered that he is a liar”, the police spokesperson disclosed. NAN

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/12/police-parade-fake-pastor-in-nsukka/

Lol isn't that what they all do?
Re: Police Parade Fake Pastor In Nsukka by eghost247(m): 8:05pm On Dec 29, 2011
Kx:

"Touch not my anointed"
grin grin very true
Re: Police Parade Fake Pastor In Nsukka by kizito96(m): 8:05pm On Dec 29, 2011
Its the trend in Nigeria
Re: Police Parade Fake Pastor In Nsukka by plainmirror(m): 8:14pm On Dec 29, 2011
Wow this is incredible 4 a allerged man of God
Re: Police Parade Fake Pastor In Nsukka by kemmeye: 8:41pm On Dec 29, 2011
why is he collecting money to deliver people
Re: Police Parade Fake Pastor In Nsukka by IdiAmin2(m): 8:58pm On Dec 29, 2011
where my main man jo agbaje to come defend his brother? Jo never fails to fall my hand when these topics are raised. grin
Re: Police Parade Fake Pastor In Nsukka by vislabraye(m): 9:48pm On Dec 29, 2011
He should be dealt with, If possible burnt on a stake
Re: Police Parade Fake Pastor In Nsukka by Goshen360(m): 10:10pm On Dec 29, 2011
plainmirror:

Wow this is incredible 4 a allerged man of God

Abeg remove that phrase: of God. God bless you.
Re: Police Parade Fake Pastor In Nsukka by Samsamy: 10:25pm On Dec 29, 2011
No be prosperity again? na prosperity naw. people the want prosperity everywhere, na so prosperity gospel full everywhere. I no blame them, na poverty. if to say people dey live fine na who for dey go look pastor for face, no bi them go only go worship their God for church and after church, go back house?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Invade Golgolfa In Kaduna, Kill Two / Man Nabbed For Transporting Fuel From Vandalised NNPC Pipeline / MNJTF Troops Arrest 3 Boko Haram/ISWAP Gun Suppliers In The Lake Chad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.