Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,822 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

Heather Headley:in My Mind - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Heather Headley:in My Mind (1247 Views)

K-switch - Money On My Mind Ft J-sol / Feel The Banging New Track From Nizzy Ent. - Blow My Mind - Vickiani / Call Me A Hater, But I'm Gonna Speak My Mind. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heather Headley:in My Mind by Free(f): 4:28pm On Mar 14, 2006
oooh boi where do i began this chick got the voice, she can sing
her new song "in my mind" am loving it, I loved her first song i wish i wasnt"
now she back with a new album and is off the hoook,
ya'll need to check out "In my mind" all i can say it just wow, You Go GUrl, do you thing
Re: Heather Headley:in My Mind by shsonline(m): 6:36am On Mar 15, 2006
Oh my GOD, somebody else knows about Heather Headley around here?

Man, that girl can blow!!!!!!!!!! I feel you on that, although I like her first CD better. You should check out Adriana Evans if you like Headley. Another relative unknown that deserves to be on top. She has the voice of an angel.
Re: Heather Headley:in My Mind by Free(f): 6:47pm On Mar 16, 2006
Oh my GOD, somebody else knows about Heather Headley around here?
yesooooooo your not alone grin cheesy wink
Re: Heather Headley:in My Mind by Outkast(f): 7:14pm On Mar 21, 2006
You are definately not alone
I loved her when she first came out with he is befir I wish I wasn't, Sister can sssssssaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaang and your right girl, Adriana is a wonderful singer, I guess maybe it's the genre of music that's inhibiting them from serious recognition. They're true rnb singers without the pop effect.
Re: Heather Headley:in My Mind by Free(f): 7:18pm On Mar 21, 2006
u rite heather headley got an amazing voice

who is this adriana chick, i guess i need to check her out
Re: Heather Headley:in My Mind by shsonline(m): 7:14pm On Mar 26, 2006
Yeah, Adriana Evans,

I'm like a music-LovePeddler because I'm always lookin' for good stuff to listen to. I tend to not listen a ton to the radio because there's too much talent out there and the radio only covers like 5% of the real music out there. I came across Adriana Evans accidentally browsing around and I swear she's got a voice like an angel. Her music's real positive, so I usually listen to her if I've listened to too much hip hop (yes, you CAN listen to too much hip hop).

If you like Heather Headley, check out Adriana Evans, check out a song called 7 days (one of my favorite).

(1) (Reply)

Wale-washington Based Nigerian Rapper Burning Up Usa. / Where Is Biglo? / Vector "weapons" (free Mp4 Download Available)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.