Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

How Often Do U Sincerely Pay Your Tithes? Christians Only - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Often Do U Sincerely Pay Your Tithes? Christians Only (2201 Views)

Give Your 'Tithes' And Offerings To The Less Fortunate In Church / How I Got Born-again (Christians Only) / The Wrath Of God: Discussion About Hell - Strictly Christians Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Often Do U Sincerely Pay Your Tithes? Christians Only by Ladapo(m): 2:15pm On Oct 04, 2007
How often do u sincerely pay your tithes? As for me,I have been very guilty cos I have not been paying and I pray God to give me the grace to start paying from now on.
Re: How Often Do U Sincerely Pay Your Tithes? Christians Only by shinystar(m): 4:35pm On Oct 04, 2007
Well, I pay monthly. I have not defaulted for years. It's been tough but God has been there.
Re: How Often Do U Sincerely Pay Your Tithes? Christians Only by pilgrim1(f): 7:02pm On Oct 04, 2007
Ladapo:

How often do u sincerely pay your tithes? As for me,I have been very guilty because I have not been paying and I pray God to give me the grace to start paying from now on.

Do not be dismayed.

"For if there be first a willing mind, it is accepted according to that a man hath, and not according to that he hath not." (2 Cor. 8:12).
Re: How Often Do U Sincerely Pay Your Tithes? Christians Only by deejoegold(m): 4:34pm On Oct 08, 2007
Tithe is God's command as Christian for us to be total a xtian we just have to pay tithe. it may appear to be a difficult thing to do but it realy worth it .You cannot partner with God and remain the same.I pray xtian who are not paying their tithes over come their unbelief
Re: How Often Do U Sincerely Pay Your Tithes? Christians Only by pilgrim1(f): 5:23pm On Oct 08, 2007
deejoegold:

Tithe is God's command as Christian for us to be total a xtian we just have to pay tithe. it may appear to be a difficult thing to do but it realy worth it .

Hi @deejoegold,

Although it is a good exercise to give tithes as Christians, it does not make us to be 'total' Christians. Our completeness is in Christ Himself; and not in what we do or give (see Col. 2:10).

Shalom. wink
Re: How Often Do U Sincerely Pay Your Tithes? Christians Only by ibis: 10:43am On Oct 09, 2007
the bible says we are to pay tithes to the chuch so that there may be money to use to do Gods work!
it is robbing God not to do so and at the end it is to your gain as there are so many blessings attached to it!

@ladapo. to help you so that you will not be tempted to not pay ur tithe( the devil will give u 101 reasons of what else u can use the money to do)

if u earn a salary, make a direct debit standing order with your bank to rmove it and pay into ur church account once u are paid. it helps as u do not even get to see the money.

also write a cheque that u just drop at church.

God bless you!

(1) (Reply)

Who Do You Pay Your Tithe To? / For Intelligent Mind Only. [God Created The Universe Or Universe Created God] / Do We Truly Have Free Will? Does The Bible Teach It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.