Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,817 members, 7,827,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Blco And Lpfo Allocation Papers Urgently Needed For Purchase - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Blco And Lpfo Allocation Papers Urgently Needed For Purchase (3475 Views)

Blco And LPFO Allocation Available / Allocation Papers For Ago,lpfo Urgently Needed / Lpfo And Blco Allocation Papers Needed Urgently For Purchase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blco And Lpfo Allocation Papers Urgently Needed For Purchase by y2kaustin(m): 10:37am On Dec 30, 2011
i actually have a serious buyers that actually want to buy the allocation papers of the said quantity,he is presently in the country and in Abuja at the moment.He is serious,and the funds will be pulled from three banks(Zenith,Eco bank and Diamond bank)please do contact me on 08134340380, i have another link for LPFO 70,000Mt he also wants to buy the allocation papers.I have a copy of his Proof of Funds with me at the moment.
Re: Blco And Lpfo Allocation Papers Urgently Needed For Purchase by JSL(f): 7:15pm On Dec 30, 2011
And I guess the best way to show you really want this or rather your seriousness is to switch off your phone after someone who has spent time and money contacting her sources try to call you right. I am disappointed.
Re: Blco And Lpfo Allocation Papers Urgently Needed For Purchase by maxta: 8:14pm On Dec 31, 2011
@y2kaustin, you promised getting back to me after we spoke yesterday. I am yet to hear from you,
Re: Blco And Lpfo Allocation Papers Urgently Needed For Purchase by y2kaustin(m): 9:32am On Jan 02, 2012
am so sorry.we were in a middle of a crucial meeting.What i have for the LPFO is a Confirmed BG,from UBA,then for the BLCO (Zenith and Ecobank) are available,these POF are both with me.
Re: Blco And Lpfo Allocation Papers Urgently Needed For Purchase by maxta: 10:22am On Jan 03, 2012
Seems you mixing things up here, didn't request for POF, spoke with you about a meeting with a top-notch individual where allocation purchase will be made for which some amount will be paid. If you still interested, call me on 08096335025.
Re: Blco And Lpfo Allocation Papers Urgently Needed For Purchase by y2kaustin(m): 10:43am On Jan 03, 2012
@max, that process is causing a stir at the moment,he need a process not too complicated,cos of what others has put him through.
Re: Blco And Lpfo Allocation Papers Urgently Needed For Purchase by InnoBonnylite: 9:59pm On Aug 09, 2012
I have a buyer abroad who is seriously in need of LPFO allocation paper to buy please call me if you have the contact 08068660373
Re: Blco And Lpfo Allocation Papers Urgently Needed For Purchase by Nobody: 11:38pm On Aug 09, 2012
I dey laugh, make una continue to wast una credit oh.i just dey pass.
Re: Blco And Lpfo Allocation Papers Urgently Needed For Purchase by loverboy80(m): 8:06am On Aug 10, 2012
WE HAVE 2MBLS BLCO NAIRA DEAL 60 LESS 7 AVAILABLE NOW..INTERESTED BUYER/MANDATE SHOULD CONTACT IMMEDIATELY..PLEASE ONLY SERIOUS AND INTERESTED BUYER SHOULD CONTACT AS I AM TIRED OF SENDING SPA WITH NO RESULT.(mar_adu@yahoo.co.uk)07059553768/08062075936..Marcus
Re: Blco And Lpfo Allocation Papers Urgently Needed For Purchase by yinkaashore: 12:29am On Dec 24, 2012
LPFO allocation for sale. 250,000MT @ N42 + N3
Procedures

Buyer writes a letter of intent to Seller(BERLOSCONI OIL AND GAS LIMITED-info@berlosconioilandgaslimited.org)
Seller replies Buyer, and Other procedures will be noted afterwards.

Only Mandates and Direct Buyers ONLY please.

BERLOSCONI OIL AND GAS LIMITED
info@berlosconioilandgaslimited.org
Re: Blco And Lpfo Allocation Papers Urgently Needed For Purchase by wysenas(m): 8:08pm On Dec 26, 2012
@yinka,we are tired of stories.we hv $300m POF,show us yur hardcopy and we pay simple.no spa b4 hardcopy becos we hv signed over 20 this year.pls i dont want Rosart,Ambeco,MAP,Alkhairi etc. woodmateinteriors@yahoo.com
Re: Blco And Lpfo Allocation Papers Urgently Needed For Purchase by yinkaashore: 9:17pm On Dec 26, 2012
well you have been through all you went through because you do not know much about LPFO transactions. Take it or leave it. You talk about $300m like you talking about $3m... If it can take FG to facilitate a deal for Shell n Agip for 12yrs before they closed the deal of $1B then you want to close a deal of $300m in 1 day... well I wish you best of luck. Procedures remains. Write a letter of intent, you get letter of OFFEr with sales procedures and if you buyer can go by the procedures then he gets the allocation.Merry XMAS in arrears...
wysenas: @yinka,we are tired of stories.we hv $300m POF,show us yur hardcopy and we pay simple.no spa b4 hardcopy becos we hv signed over 20 this year.pls i dont want Rosart,Ambeco,MAP,Alkhairi etc. woodmateinteriors@yahoo.com
Re: Blco And Lpfo Allocation Papers Urgently Needed For Purchase by onyeka205(m): 8:52am On Dec 27, 2012
We have upto 250,000MT of LPFO for immediate grab on CIF basis and also upto 500,000MT of BLCO for immediate sale on FOB basis, interested buyers with proof of fund can contact me on 08035426409 or campbell205@yahoo.com
Re: Blco And Lpfo Allocation Papers Urgently Needed For Purchase by scottng(m): 1:59pm On Apr 03, 2013
Gentlemen ,

Good Afternoon to you ,I am scott from Lagos , I facilitate oil trade between serious seller and buyers on AGO ,BLCO ,, FORACODOS ,LPFO ALLOCATION .

I currently have LPFO allocation from a serious seller and also CIF BLCO BULK . we need serious buyers . All product will be verified POP available .

kind regards

tel 07039227725 and
Re: Blco And Lpfo Allocation Papers Urgently Needed For Purchase by Isaacfrank: 9:50pm On Apr 20, 2013
We are facilitator to seller mandate in NIGERIA.our aims is to connect endbuyer and buyer mandate with buyer facilitator.who want to buy crude oil products like.D2.LPFO,BLCO,FLCO.LPG,LNG,JP54,PALM OIL.MAZUT.contact us if only when you want to buy.contact email address: i.frank@mail.com
Re: Blco And Lpfo Allocation Papers Urgently Needed For Purchase by Isaacfrank: 9:51pm On Apr 20, 2013
Isaac frank: We are facilitator to seller mandate in NIGERIA.our aims is to connect endbuyer and buyer mandate with buyer facilitator.who want to buy crude oil products like.D2.LPFO,BLCO,FLCO.LPG,LNG,JP54,PALM OIL.MAZUT.contact us if only when you want to buy.contact email address: i.frank@mail.com
Re: Blco And Lpfo Allocation Papers Urgently Needed For Purchase by Isaacfrank: 9:53pm On Apr 20, 2013
Isaac frank: We are facilitator to seller mandate in NIGERIA.our aims is to connect endbuyer and buyer mandate with buyer facilitator.who want to buy crude oil products like.D2.LPFO,BLCO,FLCO.LPG,LNG,JP54,PALM OIL.MAZUT.contact us if only when you want to buy.phone number 08182576398.contact email address: i.frank@mail.com
Re: Blco And Lpfo Allocation Papers Urgently Needed For Purchase by Isaacfrank: 9:56pm On Apr 20, 2013
We are facilitator to seller mandate in NIGERIA.our aims is to connect endbuyer and buyer mandate with buyer facilitator.who want to buy crude oil products like.D2.LPFO,BLCO,FLCO.LPG,LNG,JP54,PALM OIL.MAZUT.contact us if only when you want to buy.phone number 08182576398.contact email address: i.frank@mail.com
Re: Blco And Lpfo Allocation Papers Urgently Needed For Purchase by gabama: 9:50pm On Sep 17, 2013
Good day. If you have a serious, ready, willing and able buyer of BLCO, I have a genuine seller who can deal. You can contact me via e-mail (gabama99@yahoo.com) or via text (080-3388-3439) with your buyer's proposed procedure so we review and agree to what is acceptable to buyer and seller.

Before contacting me however, please be sure your buyer is willing to make financial commitments and not expecting a vessel to move to a location without any serious commitments.

Please note that my seller will NOT move any vessel without evidence of seriousness on buyer's part by way of a financial commitment. Let me hear from you so we can close deals.

Thanks and God bless.
Re: Blco And Lpfo Allocation Papers Urgently Needed For Purchase by miikel4aver: 1:22pm On Oct 25, 2014
We Supply AGO and LPFO to hotels, hospitals, banks, eateries, companies, etc in 33,000 litres trucking,10 to 20 trucks, metretones or millions litres. anywhere in Nigeria. Please serious and ready buyers should call only . Call me on 07082085282 or +2347082085282 .

(1) (Reply)

We Needs Of Big Cow Horns And Bones Suppliers / Mack Truck For Sale 2.4 Million Naira Only / Where To Buy The Following Chemicals In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.