Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,918 members, 7,824,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Dreams And Visions - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dreams And Visions (586 Views)

20 Common Dreams And Spiritual Warfare (please Read) / Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation / Dreams and Visions of Heaven And Hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dreams And Visions by accentG: 12:06pm On Dec 30, 2011
I dreamt that my wife of 20 years was naked in our house with a stranger,
I dreamt that my pastor was standing between me and my wife and holding our hands apart in his church and in the dream a one time member of the church was leaning on the wall looking at us.
I dreamt that i had a quarrel at the head office of our church but the quarrel was settled but on my way home i saw dogs attacking a horse galloping towards me and three dogs came to attack me, but i killed the dogs.
I dreamt that i was about to take bus when a mobile police man came pointing his gun at me to arrest me for rioting but i was not rioting, in the dream i was dressed well and don't look like involved in a riot.The police man took me to a dark ally instead of police station and asked me to remove my belt,something on the inside told me he was going to kill me over my belt.While in the ally i saw people looking down from above, i started fighting the police man and the people looking from above came down to beat the police like thief been beating in Lagos. His Gun was taken off him and i ran out of the ally calling him Ole.
If anyone can interpret this i will appreciate it.

(1) (Reply)

How Come Their Are More True Muslim Worshippers Than In Christianity? / Ray Bradbury Dead, Censorship Imperative Increasing / Mog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.