Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,644 members, 7,809,424 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:20 AM

Tramigo Gps Tracking And Assets Tracking Device! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tramigo Gps Tracking And Assets Tracking Device! (1362 Views)

My Boss Is Tracking Me With Phone / Gsm/gps Tracking On Phone And Online / Tramigo Needs Distributors In Nigeria! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tramigo Gps Tracking And Assets Tracking Device! by wwaves2000(m): 2:29pm On Oct 04, 2007
Tramigo Integrated Technologies Nig. Ltd is the Nigeria and Labouring countries distributor for Tramigo products, a separate company based in Finland, now distributing their products to over 220countries worldwide.

Our business is bringing advanced telematics (GPS tracking combined with wireless communication) products to the consumer market. Our Tramigo product allows consumers to track the location and manage their vehicle with their mobile phone and be notified when unexpected events such as a kidnapping, accident or break-in occur. Our product is positioned as the next generation car alarm - silent with features that are useful every day, not just when a theft is attempted.

In the near future we will also support personal tracking devices such as GPS enabled phones to further improve the "peace of mind" of our customers. We will be also adding support for other wireless networks to improve the coverage of our products.

The telematics market is estimated to grow over 800% by 2010 to 27.4 million units per year with majority of the growth in markets outside the US and Western Europe where we have proven track record. Eventually all vehicles will have a telematics device installed due to government and/or manufacturer requirements and we want customers to choose Tramigo.

Telephone: 070 388 1313 - 16

Email: info@tramigonigeria.com

For more info like

how to get tramigo?
how tramigo works?
about tramigo?
why choose tramigo?

call us or visit www.tramigonigeria.com

Registered in Nigeria with Company Registration Number: 710104

Registered Office: Suite 3,Eddyvic Hotel,Ahmadu bello way,Garki.Abuja
Re: Tramigo Gps Tracking And Assets Tracking Device! by topeteadr(m): 12:13am On Oct 05, 2007
Bla bla bla,
How can i get it
Re: Tramigo Gps Tracking And Assets Tracking Device! by wwaves2000(m): 12:30am On Oct 05, 2007
There is a branch office in Abuja,Victoria island lagos and ibadan depens on where u are located.
Call Customer Care line 070 3880 1313

for office address visit contact page of our website

www.tramigonigeria.com

thanks

(1) (Reply)

Us Toll Free Or Local Phone Numbers: Recieve Calls 24hrs In Nigeria! / Help Me, My Phone Nokia 5800 Express Music Has Virus! / I Need Help With My Bold 3 Msl Code (sprint)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.