Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,115 members, 7,828,975 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Job Opportunity For Graduate Trainee + Corpers On Low-cost Startup Ideas. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Opportunity For Graduate Trainee + Corpers On Low-cost Startup Ideas. (821 Views)

Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Cadbury Nigeria Plc Recruiting For Graduate Trainees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Job Opportunity For Graduate Trainee + Corpers On Low-cost Startup Ideas. by networth20: 1:18pm On Dec 30, 2011
Are you a Graduate, Corper or Corper to be!!!! Don't waits this is your time.

2012 is going to be a year of difference for me and you If you want it too, with your plans and moves to be taken. But, I think its time to say Bye bye to Cashlessness and earn more as a graduate + Corper without much stress and pressure. I've got loads of Low-Cost Startup Ideas that would fetch you nothing less than N55,000 In 2 weeks by investing just N6,000 In the Low-Cost startup Ideas, stay-at-home, "work when I want", "simple", "6 Figures monthly income" simple Internet Income "Guaranteed" Business Models.

Think about the money problems you would solve with that - and I'm not saying that's all you can make - You would make far MORE than that since you would be getting all the Low-Cost Startup Ideas and Businesses. All I can say is don't dull waiting for your friends who owns BB and other expensive gadgets, cars tell you they do a business, but will never tell you this, All they do, is this friend.

To get more information, Kindly forward a mail to sundaynetworth@gmail.com stating your "NAME", "E-mail" and "PHONE NUMBER" to get all and begin making more money this new year, 2012 and beyond.

(1) (Reply)

Business Development Executive Positions At Debouch Solutions / Vacancy In A Health Organisation In Lagos / Research Assistant Needed In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.