Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,428 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Best Joke You V Ever Seen! FINALLY HERE!!! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Best Joke You V Ever Seen! FINALLY HERE!!! (2997 Views)

Best Joke In The World (must Read) / If You Miss Dis Joke, You Are Still On D Loooonnnnng Thing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Joke You V Ever Seen! FINALLY HERE!!! by bingbagbo(m): 1:21pm On Dec 30, 2011
the joke  will be posted at exactly 6PM, be the first to read it okay?  byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee grin grin
Re: Best Joke You V Ever Seen! FINALLY HERE!!! by bunmioguns(m): 3:49pm On Dec 30, 2011
grin grin grin grin Una dey craze pass
Re: Best Joke You V Ever Seen! FINALLY HERE!!! by ARareGem(f): 8:59pm On Dec 30, 2011
6PM don pass o! tongue
Re: Best Joke You V Ever Seen! FINALLY HERE!!! by charleskkk(m): 2:41am On Dec 31, 2011
Mtcheeeeew, rubbish of the highest order, lowest entropy angry angry angry angry
Re: Best Joke You V Ever Seen! FINALLY HERE!!! by bingbagbo(m): 11:29am On Jan 02, 2012
6pm tonight!, dont miss it. , trust me! grin
Re: Best Joke You V Ever Seen! FINALLY HERE!!! by StudioCFR(m): 3:38am On Jan 03, 2012
Mr Yoke President get a life please
Re: Best Joke You V Ever Seen! FINALLY HERE!!! by bright007(f): 8:27am On Jan 03, 2012
@bin:Go and subsidise your brain!
Re: Best Joke You V Ever Seen! FINALLY HERE!!! by briensmith: 2:12pm On Jan 03, 2012
My therapist told me the way to achieve true inner peace is to finish what I start.

So far today, I have finished two bags of chips and a chocolate cake.

I feel better already.

gillette
Re: Best Joke You V Ever Seen! FINALLY HERE!!! by bingbagbo(m): 2:33pm On Jan 03, 2012
the joke will finally be posted 2night, at 8PM, U CANT AFFORD TO PISS miss it! grin grin
Re: Best Joke You V Ever Seen! FINALLY HERE!!! by bingbagbo(m): 5:29pm On Jan 05, 2012
An Urhobo man invited his friends for his father's burial, after lowering the coffin, they put yam, rice, meat etc, into the grave. An Hausa man asked why? The Urhobo man smiled & said, ''According to our tradition, the dead man is going on a long journey & need all the food items. The Hausa man dropped £500 inside, and said ''When the food finish, buymore''. The Yoruba man also dropped £500. The Igbo man brought out his cheque book &
wrote a cheque of £1500 & took the £1000 notes as change. U wan try IGBO MAN? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Best Joke You V Ever Seen! FINALLY HERE!!! by dani1luv: 6:03pm On Jan 05, 2012
Re: Best Joke You V Ever Seen! FINALLY HERE!!! by bingbagbo(m): 6:21pm On Jan 05, 2012
^^^

weytin dey wrong your question mark head? angry
Re: Best Joke You V Ever Seen! FINALLY HERE!!! by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jan 06, 2012
Honestly speaking you can only get better
Re: Best Joke You V Ever Seen! FINALLY HERE!!! by bingbagbo(m): 1:02pm On Jan 06, 2012
apocalypse:

Honestly speaking you can only get better

i know! grin grin
Re: Best Joke You V Ever Seen! FINALLY HERE!!! by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jan 06, 2012
You don't even get it , the joke is on you. I see it went over your head
Re: Best Joke You V Ever Seen! FINALLY HERE!!! by bingbagbo(m): 4:26pm On Jan 06, 2012
apocalypse:

You don't even get it , the joke is on you. I see it went over your head

Re: Best Joke You V Ever Seen! FINALLY HERE!!! by jimctu: 4:36pm On Jan 06, 2012
Re: Best Joke You V Ever Seen! FINALLY HERE!!! by bingbagbo(m): 1:26pm On Jan 07, 2012
^^^
are you a pilot? grin grin
Re: Best Joke You V Ever Seen! FINALLY HERE!!! by delepaul(m): 6:56pm On Oct 13, 2013
Guy, i pity ur condition ooo
Re: Best Joke You V Ever Seen! FINALLY HERE!!! by sweetiePe(f): 11:06am On Oct 14, 2013
Here is the funniest Akpors joke:

Akpors and his wife never fought for 25yrs of their mariage!!! . A friend asked him how he had managed to make it possible.
He narrated, "We went for our Honeymoon in Australia 25years ago, and while riding on a horse, my wife's horse jumped & my wife fell down. She then got up, patted the Horse's back and said 'this is your first time'.
After a while,it happened again. She patted the horse again and said 'this is your second time". The horse did it again the 3rd time, she brought out a gun and shot the horse dead.
I was so shocked and shouted at her, 'Are you crazy!!? What's wrong with you!!? Why did you kill the horse...... She gave me a grave look and said 'THIS YOUR FIRST TIME". Ever since then we have been living very happily
Re: Best Joke You V Ever Seen! FINALLY HERE!!! by bingbagbo(m): 11:13am On Oct 14, 2013
sweetiePe: Here is the funniest Akpors joke:

Akpors and his wife never fought for 25yrs of their mariage!!! . A friend asked him how he had managed to make it possible.
He narrated, "We went for our Honeymoon in Australia 25years ago, and while riding on a horse, my wife's horse jumped & my wife fell down. She then got up, patted the Horse's back and said 'this is your first time'.
After a while,it happened again. She patted the horse again and said 'this is your second time". The horse did it again the 3rd time, she brought out a gun and shot the horse dead.
I was so shocked and shouted at her, 'Are you crazy!!? What's wrong with you!!? Why did you kill the horse...... She gave me a grave look and said 'THIS YOUR FIRST TIME". Ever since then we have been living very happily

grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Pastor And His Yoruba Interpreter / Eid Ul Adha 2015 Short Shayari Poems Rhymes Hindi-english / What's Funny Today???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.