Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,704 members, 7,813,327 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:52 AM

Chat Mates Needed Both Male And Females - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Chat Mates Needed Both Male And Females (1431 Views)

Poll: who thinks this guy can have wat he wants{chat mates}????????????

yes: 50% (3 votes)
no: 0% (0 votes)
its not good: 16% (1 vote)
let him go home and read: 16% (1 vote)
why not infact here is my id......: 16% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Female Txt Mates Needed / Female/male Text Mates Needed / Male txt mates needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chat Mates Needed Both Male And Females by onometj(m): 3:51pm On Oct 04, 2007
[color=#006600][/color][b][/b]
well i am a 16 year old boy who is seeking friends in nairaland and looking for chat mates to chat with ,make friends find love and just be happy
i love chatting and making friends
my yahoo messenger id is {sheviedinho@yahoo.com}
my hotmail id is {ronaldinho.tj@hotmail.com}
to see ma profile{onome710.hi5.com}
so where are u guys and gals come on lets chat
n/b: this is irrespective of your age,sex,height,statue or natioinality but with the fact that u must be friendly

from me : onome

Re: Chat Mates Needed Both Male And Females by somze(f): 3:54pm On Oct 04, 2007
16 years old shocked shocked shocked shocked
Isn't there age restriction on this thing anymore? undecided

Anyway Onome, search for a certain ballerina . . . i think you guys are almost the same age.

Take care, dont do drugs and stay in school wink

Nice kid

1 Like

Re: Chat Mates Needed Both Male And Females by Easybaby(f): 3:57pm On Oct 04, 2007
somze, wetin now grin grin grin
Re: Chat Mates Needed Both Male And Females by somze(f): 4:04pm On Oct 04, 2007
easybaby
wetin i do na? grin grin grin
o i forget to add your name tongue

Onome
Abeg ask easybaby, i think she's only a few years younger grin
Re: Chat Mates Needed Both Male And Females by saucekid(m): 4:08pm On Oct 04, 2007
@ easybabe,

thank God say i see u here.how far na? make we chat

@ somze,

you don turn to vermin oo,na everywhere u dey?

@ onome,

i no fit talk but u be fine boy ooooooo,no look easybabe ooooo**nice boy
Re: Chat Mates Needed Both Male And Females by Easybaby(f): 4:09pm On Oct 04, 2007
lol  grin grin grin
Re: Chat Mates Needed Both Male And Females by Joey82(m): 4:13pm On Oct 04, 2007
@poster,
cant chat with u because u re a minor, u should b at school doing what ur mates are doing like learning

besides i dont understand what u mean by sugar care
Re: Chat Mates Needed Both Male And Females by somze(f): 4:15pm On Oct 04, 2007
saucekid
i'm evrywhere jare. notin do me grin
Re: Chat Mates Needed Both Male And Females by onometj(m): 4:34pm On Oct 04, 2007
hey i didnt mean any harm oh just looking for friends well thanks for replying without no mail id
but all the same ill stil be waiting for interested pple i know pple who want to chat wll come love u all,
peace out

Re: Chat Mates Needed Both Male And Females by onometj(m): 6:30pm On Oct 04, 2007
please saucekid add me as a friend
i think ill like to be ur friend also plz someone should come on lets chat plz cheesy
Re: Chat Mates Needed Both Male And Females by GBASKY: 8:26pm On Oct 04, 2007
O BOY U ARE NOT TOO YOUNG FOR THIS BUT U NEED TO CHART MORE WITH UR BOOKS THAN LOOKING FOR FRIENDA BY THE TIME TO BECOME AN ACHIEVER, U WILL NOT BE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO CHART WITH IT'S GOING TO BE VICE VERSA. TRY MAKE HAY WHILE THE SUN SHINES. NOT THAT AM SAYING U CANNOT HAVE FRIENDA BUT MINIMIZE THE NO SO THAT U CAN CONCENTRATE MORE ON BUILDING UR LIFE THAN CHARTING IT AWAY.TRY SENDING A MAIL awosolid@yahoo.com SAFE
Re: Chat Mates Needed Both Male And Females by ThoniaSlim(f): 2:41am On Oct 05, 2007
Advisers. leave the boy alone, no harm in wanting to make new friends. shooo, haba. more over the site is meant for those who are 13years and above, so please if you don't want to chat with him then leave him alone, i did not see him saying he wanted some advice.
Re: Chat Mates Needed Both Male And Females by jimbutu: 9:48am On Oct 05, 2007
i believe the purpose of this site is for encouragement and not discouragement,so lets encourage him.kip it up boy.u go seee oooo
Re: Chat Mates Needed Both Male And Females by somze(f): 10:15am On Oct 05, 2007
Thonia, jimbutu
Advice your 16 year old younger ones to come and chat ok? angry
Look at these people, why not add him in your IM and show examples instead of all the talk? tongue
PS: I mean the above in the nicest way possible grin grin
Re: Chat Mates Needed Both Male And Females by CrazyMan(m): 11:22am On Oct 05, 2007
onome

Welcome to Nairaland and have fun here; age restriction isn’t an issue here do ignore those that try to discourage you pending to your age.

I wish you the best.
Re: Chat Mates Needed Both Male And Females by storm0210(m): 12:01pm On Oct 05, 2007
Onome, ignore dem-if u were a girl with big tits it wont matter to dem infact d guy crucifyin u would be very interested. welcome 2 nairaland!

thing is u sound and look innocent, whn i was ur age i was a bad muther f**er.
safe men
Re: Chat Mates Needed Both Male And Females by somze(f): 12:28pm On Oct 05, 2007
The ability to read and understand is a gift to be sort after and cherished.
grin grin grin grin

No one is discouraging him from chatting or meeting people, as a matter of fact someone up there gave him a recommendation of someone to talk to.

The point is we are encouraging him to give time to his books and stuff which is nothing wrong to do.

Like i said earlier instead of indirectly attacking those that encourage him to do the right things why dont you just add him to your yahoo messenger seeing that its what he wants.

I will stop short of name-calling, so the word hypocrisy would not be mentioned.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Chat Mates Needed Both Male And Females by iice(f): 2:40pm On Oct 05, 2007
Here we go with the Chart thing again angry angry grin grin Freaking phonetics! And it was no bloody error! grin grin
Re: Chat Mates Needed Both Male And Females by onometj(m): 4:04pm On Oct 05, 2007
well ill just say i am not too young to have friends and chat with them online abi?
well thanks to every body for ur opinion it is a free world
bye and lots of love to , JESUS
u taught it would be u ?, ok i love u all

onome
Re: Chat Mates Needed Both Male And Females by ThoniaSlim(f): 10:42am On Oct 10, 2007
@somze
Whatever, i have said what i want to say. don't give a hoot. cool
Re: Chat Mates Needed Both Male And Females by somze(f): 8:48pm On Oct 10, 2007
O . . . K
Noted tongue
Re: Chat Mates Needed Both Male And Females by richommieblack(m): 8:40pm On Jan 08, 2015
somze:
16 years old shocked shocked shocked shocked
Isn't there age restriction on this thing anymore? undecided

Anyway Onome, search for a certain ballerina . . . i think you guys are almost the same age.

Take care, dont do drugs and stay in school wink

Nice kid
the most important DON'T DO DRUGS

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Your Romance Section Icon / Any Lady Who Needs A Friend With Benefits. Let's Hook Up Up. / Searching For True Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.