Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,412 members, 7,830,095 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Linda Ikeji Versus Bella Naija - Best Nigerian Entertainment Blog of 2011? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Versus Bella Naija - Best Nigerian Entertainment Blog of 2011? (1846 Views)

Linda Ikeji Is A Homewrecker, She Broke Up Dbanj & Bella Naija - Kemi Olunloyo / Who Are The Top 5 Nigerian Celebrity Weddings Of 2011? / Winners Of 2011 Bet Awards ,tuface, D Banj Win Best International Act (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ikeji Versus Bella Naija - Best Nigerian Entertainment Blog of 2011? by shakomende: 12:59am On Dec 31, 2011
There is an on-going poll about which of these two (Linda Ikeji and Bella Naija) was Nigeria's best entertainment blog of 2011. Please cast your vote! http://www.cp-africa.com/2011/12/30/linda-ikeji-versus-bella-naija-and-the-winner-is/

Here is the description given for both sites this year-------

Linda Ikeji Versus Bella Naija

Linda Ikeji

From social causes to celebrity weddings, Linda Ikeji’s blog was at the forefront of drivingonline discussions and popularizing trends that were  often overlooked by the mainstream media. Well known for its vibrant commenters and timely, relevant and often controversial content, her blog was a meeting ground for Nigerians online looking to entertain, amuse and discuss online.

Bella Naija

Bella Naija, Nigeria’s widely known online entertainment portal continued to wax strong this year, publishing unique, solid content and deepening its reach in Nigeria and the Diaspora. Riding off of its recognition on CNN iList in 2010 and its pioneering place in the Nigerian blogosphere, it consolidated on its well known brand name and continued to forge into becoming an established, household name among Nigerian Internet users.

Your thoughts on your favorite blog between the two this year please!
Re: Linda Ikeji Versus Bella Naija - Best Nigerian Entertainment Blog of 2011? by anonymous6(f): 2:16am On Dec 31, 2011
This is a tough one because both are very good; I have been to both blogs and checked them out but I feel I am leaning towards Bella naija
Re: Linda Ikeji Versus Bella Naija - Best Nigerian Entertainment Blog of 2011? by Lasinoh: 9:47am On Dec 31, 2011
I don't patronize either. kiss
Don't care for blogspheres and 'tatafo news' with mega viruses looking to destroy your computers. . .I will never click on them. kiss
So bring them to NL. kiss
Re: Linda Ikeji Versus Bella Naija - Best Nigerian Entertainment Blog of 2011? by Ilamina(f): 8:58pm On Dec 31, 2011
the both blogs are good

(1) (Reply)

50 Cent, American Rap Star Admitted To Hospital / General Overseer Of The Rccg,pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Year Older today. / Basketmouth: ''how I Met My Wife''

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.