Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,674 members, 7,820,363 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

A Nairalander Referred Abroad For Treatment Needs Contact Info Of Charity Orgs. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / A Nairalander Referred Abroad For Treatment Needs Contact Info Of Charity Orgs. (1494 Views)

Two Units, Self Contain To Let, Kubwa (behind Daughters Of Charity). / Hidden Secrets Of Borehole Drilling, Geo-physical Survey, Water Treatment Etc. / Real Estate Agents...please Drop Your Contact Info For Faster Reach & Updates! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander Referred Abroad For Treatment Needs Contact Info Of Charity Orgs. by Ivynwa(f): 7:24am On Dec 31, 2011
Hello People!

Please there is a great need to get medical help for our fellow nairalander by name "Perx" who has been advised by her doctors in Nigeria to seek medical help abroad. She has a health issue in her hip/leg which the doctors attributed to a dislocation/fracture in her hip and also to some problem with her nervous system.

She needs to contact charity organisations in Europe, Canada, America etc to see whether any of such organisations will be willing to support her and sponsor her treatment abroad. Please if you are living in any of these parts of the world and have the contact information that can enable her get the help she needs, do send it to her in this thread. If you belong to any charity organisation that can sponsor her you can equally put in words for her and contact her here in nairaland. Hey! if you can afford to help sponsor her that will be wonderful too.

You can read her account and detail of the illness in this thread https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=826801.msg9796234#msg9796234 so as to understand it as it is in her very words. Please let us see how we can help get our sister the help that she needs.
Re: A Nairalander Referred Abroad For Treatment Needs Contact Info Of Charity Orgs. by jennifer74(f): 8:45am On Jan 03, 2012
Bookmarked!
Re: A Nairalander Referred Abroad For Treatment Needs Contact Info Of Charity Orgs. by Ivynwa(f): 10:55pm On Jan 04, 2012
How are you Perx?
Re: A Nairalander Referred Abroad For Treatment Needs Contact Info Of Charity Orgs. by maclatunji: 9:27am On Jan 05, 2012
Perx and Ceasyc, cheer up and let me know how things go. I can be reached on any thread.
Re: A Nairalander Referred Abroad For Treatment Needs Contact Info Of Charity Orgs. by Ivynwa(f): 11:36am On Jan 05, 2012
I have tears on my eyes again thinking about Perx and how she must feel when she feels like sharing her poems and songs now that she can't post in that thread again. The magnitude of the wickedness meted out to this girl just dawned on me more. I just don't have it in me to rant all that crazy stuff or some nairalanders will be hearing crazy things from me right now.
Silly!
Re: A Nairalander Referred Abroad For Treatment Needs Contact Info Of Charity Orgs. by maclatunji: 3:41pm On Jan 05, 2012
They can't derail her blog. She should express herself on her blog and let us who want to help her connect with her there.
Re: A Nairalander Referred Abroad For Treatment Needs Contact Info Of Charity Orgs. by ceasyc(f): 2:52pm On Jan 06, 2012

THREAD IS NOW UNLOCKED/OPEN THANK GOD
all gibberish, insults, etc removed From d thread. yayyyy

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=826801.msg9892185#msg9892185
Re: A Nairalander Referred Abroad For Treatment Needs Contact Info Of Charity Orgs. by perx(f): 11:15am On Jan 07, 2012
Ivynwa:

How are you Perx?

maclatunji:

Perx and Ceasyc, cheer up and let me know how things go. I can be reached on any thread.
Ivynwa:

I have tears on my eyes again thinking about Perx and how she must feel when she feels like sharing her poems and songs now that she can't post in that thread again. The magnitude of the wickedness meted out to this girl just dawned on me more. I just don't have it in me to rant all that crazy stuff or some nairalanders will be hearing crazy things from me right now.
Silly!

thank you all. i'm hanging in there. my physiotherapist is still looking for a doc to do my right leg surgery but no luck so far because of the christmas and new year season and the fuel crisis, they might go on strike. i'm tired of this P.O.P and staying in bed for more than 2 months now lying on my back only.

i pray this wont cause more stiffness in my right leg. i was exercising and massaging it before the fracture but i cant do that now. when my left leg got affected since 2007, my right leg was my support when using crutches or walking aids and now it is broken. oh well. . .

(1) (Reply)

Bungalow of 2nos Of 3/2bdrm Flat Wit Mini Flat 4 Sale @ ikosi / Office Spaces & Stores At Good & Strategic Spots Both On Island And Mainland / Property At Katampe Extention, Abuja, Fct For Let/lease

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.