Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,905 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:57 PM

Nairaland Forum Watchnight Service. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nairaland Forum Watchnight Service. (11395 Views)

Nairaland Forum 2015 Watch-night Service / Nairaland Forum 2014 Watch-Night Service / Is Nairaland Forum Created To Stop Tithe In Churches? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Forum Watchnight Service. by eghost247(m): 5:45am On Jan 01, 2012
So is this supposed to be like an E Church lol nairalanders una too much
Re: Nairaland Forum Watchnight Service. by Ivynwa(f): 6:34am On Jan 01, 2012
It sure is a wonderful year to be in. I am loving this year!

Please people let us all pray  that our world will not encounter the different unfriendly calamities that was experienced the past year.
Those calamities that went with the political unrests: the deaths, maiming and injuring that resulted from it all. The broken hearts of the bereaved, the pains of the injured. The bombings.The natural calamities, the tsunamis and the earthquake and landslides. Oh Gosh! The thousands that died from it all. May God heal the broken hearted and the wounded alike.

This is a great year of love, unity, progress, development, good tidings of great joy-----that some people of our world who view others (that are not of the same religion with them) with an ashy & hatred-tinted glass will be clear eyed enough to look into the face of all humans with love. Amen, Amen!
Re: Nairaland Forum Watchnight Service. by Nobody: 7:20am On Jan 01, 2012
Happy New Year
Re: Nairaland Forum Watchnight Service. by otokx(m): 7:52am On Jan 01, 2012
People of God; Happy New Year
Re: Nairaland Forum Watchnight Service. by drstan(m): 8:22am On Jan 01, 2012
BRAKING NEWS, at about 12.00am abomb went off on nairaland watchnight service living thousand of people in prosperity, and long life, so far no one hav cliam responsible, but i guess 2012 most b responsible. HAPPY NEW YEAR PALS.
Re: Nairaland Forum Watchnight Service. by oblo(m): 8:30am On Jan 01, 2012
I fear fear o!
Re: Nairaland Forum Watchnight Service. by ezer(m): 10:18am On Jan 01, 2012
Another year of arguments n tribal debates, happy new year people.
Re: Nairaland Forum Watchnight Service. by 4reigningqueen: 10:32am On Jan 01, 2012
sleeping during watchnite service

Re: Nairaland Forum Watchnight Service. by Revolva(m): 10:35am On Jan 01, 2012
Hahaha Omo my own watchnight servive was done inBar drinking, cold beer and eating suya, and watching chick dance wining, thier waist

╭━━━╮╭━━━╮┈┏┓╭━━━╮
┗━━╮┃┃╭━╮┃┏╯┃┗━━╮┃
╭━━╯┃┃┃┈┃┃┗┓┃╭━━╯┃HAPPY
┃╭━━╯┃┃┈┃┃┈┃┃┃╭━━╯NEW
┃┗━━┓┃╰━╯┃┈┃┃┃┗━━┓YEAR!!!!!!!
┗━━━┛╰━━━╯┈┗┛┗━━━┛
Re: Nairaland Forum Watchnight Service. by otiigba1(m): 11:22am On Jan 01, 2012
happy new year people!!!! i pray we all become rich this year amen!! people wey dey look for wife go marry!! amen grin grin grin grin people wey dey look for husband go find too!! people wey dey look for picking go born too!!amen,  everybody follow me say amen!!! somebody shout alleluyah!! and abeg, tell all our igbo families who lives in the north to go back home to the east instead of been killed by the hausa( boko haram) people enough is enough, there is plenty of land and houses in the east for them
Re: Nairaland Forum Watchnight Service. by adaphik(f): 11:23am On Jan 01, 2012
I receive all the anointing of this E-church IJN, Amen.
Happy New year n God bless u all n ur families.
God bless the good ppl of NL.
God bless the good ppl of Nigeria.
Re: Nairaland Forum Watchnight Service. by mirob(f): 2:01pm On Jan 01, 2012
Happy New Year to all Nairalanders, may all that you have ever desired be fulfilled this year in Jesus Name, Amen.
Re: Nairaland Forum Watchnight Service. by tlops(m): 2:28pm On Jan 01, 2012
Happy New Year!
Re: Nairaland Forum Watchnight Service. by Emeka72(m): 6:02pm On Jan 01, 2012
Once again, I welcome all 9ralanders to d year of d OLYMPICS.
Re: Nairaland Forum Watchnight Service. by tlops(m): 7:04pm On Jan 01, 2012
and CAF! wondered if we qualified for any event to keep our blood pressure normal. its high now with subsidy removal!
Re: Nairaland Forum Watchnight Service. by Nobody: 12:57am On Jan 02, 2012
mschew. . . grin

Emeka 7.:

Once again, I welcome all 9ralanders to d year of d OLYMPICS.

YES! YES!! cool

I see BIG 'TINGS happening soon. cool cool
Re: Nairaland Forum Watchnight Service. by Emeka72(m): 11:41am On Jan 02, 2012
D OLYMPICS dat Nigeria will not partake in soccer but win gold medal on d track § field.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Does It Mean To Carry Bunch Of Plantain In The Dream / Testimony Of The Spiritual Realm(2) / Reno Omokri Interviews Lincoln Brewster: I Gave My Life To Christ At 19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.