Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,276 members, 7,815,458 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Jbx And Iyatrustee,new Year Bash. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Jbx And Iyatrustee,new Year Bash. (1447 Views)

Jbx And Iyatrustee,new Year Bash. / Iyatrustee, I Need Ur Help Once More! / Yusuf_@ & Iyatrustee's Love Land Bleep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jbx And Iyatrustee,new Year Bash. by Nobody: 2:47pm On Dec 31, 2011
I cordially invite u all"except freecocoa and mrs chima"to the new year party,with my sweetheart IYATRUSTEE,which will be held at National Theater tommorrow,PLATE WASHERS includes 190,sexkillez,reality101,bingbagbo,pweety4me,mynd44,rokiatu,goldieluks and chimezie,Chief Security Officer Mallam Flashaldrin,announcer Chief Enjoyment Officer, JBX.
Re: Jbx And Iyatrustee,new Year Bash. by Goldieluks: 5:01pm On Dec 31, 2011
shocked shocked shocked grin
Re: Jbx And Iyatrustee,new Year Bash. by Scash(f): 5:09pm On Dec 31, 2011
abeg what time is d party?

Cant wait to see Reality and 190 doing the dishes tongue
Re: Jbx And Iyatrustee,new Year Bash. by Nobody: 5:31pm On Dec 31, 2011
12pm,scash are u comin?
Re: Jbx And Iyatrustee,new Year Bash. by Chimezie198(m): 7:25pm On Dec 31, 2011
Goldieluks:

shocked shocked shocked grin
:/:/:/wink
Re: Jbx And Iyatrustee,new Year Bash. by Nobody: 7:58pm On Dec 31, 2011
With hand gloves? No problem
Re: Jbx And Iyatrustee,new Year Bash. by slimyem: 11:07pm On Dec 31, 2011
errrm op,you got a caterer already??
I'm a very warm and hospitable person.u know? wink wink
Re: Jbx And Iyatrustee,new Year Bash. by Nobody: 11:34pm On Dec 31, 2011
Slimyem i think i will consider u,but u go help me do something'make sure u poison 190 and Reality101 for me.
Re: Jbx And Iyatrustee,new Year Bash. by Nobody: 12:16am On Jan 01, 2012
Oh Lord really? Well too bad I ain't eating any of em smelly foods and your $2.99cents cheap" sparkling wine" so you poisoning me so not possible. Another reason why I don't trust Nigerians smh.
Re: Jbx And Iyatrustee,new Year Bash. by slimyem: 10:18am On Jan 01, 2012
jbx,
for 190,sure poison!
For Reality-i'll just find out one allergy of his that'd make his lips swollen hard he wont be able to go near no punny for at least two weeks. grin grin
Re: Jbx And Iyatrustee,new Year Bash. by Goldieluks: 5:16pm On Jan 01, 2012
Lmao @ restraning Reality from chopping punny. grin grin
Re: Jbx And Iyatrustee,new Year Bash. by Nobody: 7:35am On Jan 02, 2012
Slim u're not a good caterer.i said poison them and u're talkn nonsense,follow the order or u won't get paid.
Re: Jbx And Iyatrustee,new Year Bash. by Chimezie198(m): 8:11am On Jan 02, 2012
Ehshocked^
Re: Jbx And Iyatrustee,new Year Bash. by Emeka72(m): 12:00pm On Jan 02, 2012
I was at d National Theatre yesterday but I didn't know abt d party. I watched a play called Jonathan.
Re: Jbx And Iyatrustee,new Year Bash. by Flashaldrin(m): 5:21am On Jan 03, 2012
mtcheeeeeeew
na which kind bash be this? undecided
Re: Jbx And Iyatrustee,new Year Bash. by Goldieluks: 8:23am On Jan 03, 2012
Jbx I recommend malam flasha for you as the goat and cow header. That guy sabi the job wella,he even get hiv tongue certificate for milking and feeding animals.he can also help to butcher the cow meant for the bash.
Re: Jbx And Iyatrustee,new Year Bash. by Mynd44: 8:36am On Jan 03, 2012
Wait a minute, how the hell did I make that list? But I am afraid I will not come to wash plates cos with a mallam as Gateman, he might just allow his BOKOHARAM brothers in
Re: Jbx And Iyatrustee,new Year Bash. by Chimezie198(m): 8:45am On Jan 03, 2012
mallam flash is very good in washing plates.
Re: Jbx And Iyatrustee,new Year Bash. by Flashaldrin(m): 10:01am On Jan 03, 2012
Mynd_44:

Wait a minute, how the hell did I make that list? But I am afraid I will not come to wash plates cos with a mallam as Gateman, he might just allow his BOKOHARAM brothers in
i wonder who is the mallam at the gate too lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
cos am quite sure your mind can tell you the difference between cso and gateman undecided
Goldieluks:

Jbx I recommend malam flasha for you as the goat and cow header. That guy sabi the job wella,he even get hiv tongue certificate for milking and feeding animals.he can also help to butcher the cow meant for the bash.
you see why all you could qualify for was to clean my third kitchen?? first you called me fulani, the other day you thought i was urhobo, now ayam a mallam.
well i always knew something was wrong with your thinking faculties when the best you could get for yourself was that wannabe joker chimpezie.
remember you have two days to report to duty or else lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Chimezie198:

mallam flash is very good in washing plates.
dude, i have so much to do than wasting my time with someone that has never successfully completed two lines in a post.
and i got no bananas, sorry.
Re: Jbx And Iyatrustee,new Year Bash. by Chimezie198(m): 10:11am On Jan 03, 2012
Jbx
do u need a mallam to butcher ya goat and cow? Mallam flasha<<< all d way!
Re: Jbx And Iyatrustee,new Year Bash. by Goldieluks: 10:33am On Jan 03, 2012
Flasha go and wipe clean your dirty ceiliing fan,instead of spitting out shiit here. You are not even qualified to be a goat herder,
i was only suggesting you to Jbx,if he'll agree to consider you or not. So you better behave if you really want to get the new tie and
die attire you've been dreaming of.
Re: Jbx And Iyatrustee,new Year Bash. by Flashaldrin(m): 10:42am On Jan 03, 2012
Atleast he thought me good enough to make me the CHIEF SECURITY OFFICER!! cool cool

but what role were you given?? lemme check. . . . . . oooops shocked dishwasher, nawa o undecided
now i dey vex for jbx cheesy
Re: Jbx And Iyatrustee,new Year Bash. by Flashaldrin(m): 10:43am On Jan 03, 2012
and what more?? both you and your chimp!!!!!!
hahahahaha grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
jbx why?? wink
Re: Jbx And Iyatrustee,new Year Bash. by Goldieluks: 10:45am On Jan 03, 2012
cso meaning chief of all the gatemen and goat herders,duh. he's only trying to bribe you with that post,so that he can
take cocoa from you mr malam.
tongue tongue
Re: Jbx And Iyatrustee,new Year Bash. by Flashaldrin(m): 10:52am On Jan 03, 2012
cso = chief of all the gatemen and goat herders (coatgagh)

come on, surely you were taught abbreviations in your primaries.

someone needs to be sued angry angry
Re: Jbx And Iyatrustee,new Year Bash. by Goldieluks: 11:13am On Jan 03, 2012
Aboki flasha,that is what your job as a cso entails,duh much!
Re: Jbx And Iyatrustee,new Year Bash. by Chimezie198(m): 11:37am On Jan 03, 2012
Flashaldrin:

cso = chief of all the gatemen and goat herders (coatgagh)

come on, surely you were taught abbreviations in your primaries.

someone needs to be sued  angry angry
bro u gat PhD on dat?
Re: Jbx And Iyatrustee,new Year Bash. by Goldieluks: 12:48pm On Jan 03, 2012
Chimezie198:

bro u gat PhD on dat?
grin grin
Ofcourse he does, so you think i have been joking about his career as a goat herder all this while?
Re: Jbx And Iyatrustee,new Year Bash. by Chimezie198(m): 1:41pm On Jan 03, 2012
Goldieluks:

grin grin
Ofcourse he does, so you think i have been joking about his career as a goat herder all this while?
Ehyaa, no wonder he cant paint his hood. Poor mallam!
Re: Jbx And Iyatrustee,new Year Bash. by Flashaldrin(m): 12:36pm On Jan 04, 2012
smh at this to lunatics angry angry grin
Re: Jbx And Iyatrustee,new Year Bash. by Goldieluks: 7:51pm On Jan 04, 2012
Chimezie198:

Ehyaa, no wonder he cant paint his hood. Poor mallam!

Are you kidding me?where have u heard that aboki malam can afford to paint his house?
Can't you see his one room hood with plates,ghana must go bags and old ceiling fan.
Re: Jbx And Iyatrustee,new Year Bash. by Chimezie198(m): 8:34pm On Jan 04, 2012
Goldieluks:

Are you kidding me?where have u heard that aboki malam can afford to paint his house?
Can't you see his one room hood with plates,ghana must go bags and old ceiling fan.

Lmao! @Ghana must go. Iyatrustee was actually thinking d dude na drummer cos she could see drums in his hood.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Experience With Nairaland Ladies / Sugar Mummy Agency /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.