Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,479 members, 7,812,473 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:56 PM

Watch Cable Tv Live, Direct And Free On Your Pc - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Watch Cable Tv Live, Direct And Free On Your Pc (4747 Views)

Get All Dstv Channels Now For Free On Our New Decoders / Watch 33 Dstv Channel Free On Your Mytv Africa Strong 4669 Decoder / Watch Cable Directly On Your Laptop Without Dish/decoder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Watch Cable Tv Live, Direct And Free On Your Pc by eazydon(m): 12:41am On Jan 01, 2012
Watch TV Online on Your PC(Latest Free InternetTV Software)
There have been more than many posts and write-ups online talking about this. "Watch Tv Online for free!" "Free Internet Tv" etc etc. Though some of these claims of online Tv may be genuine, a good number of them, are just too good to be true and are just designed by the so-called gurus to rip people off of their hard-earned money.
Probably you must have come across some of these claims online, or more-so, you might have fallen victim to fraudulent gurus.And perhaps, this explains why you may have not been attracted to my post title "Watch TV Online on Your PC(Latest Free InternetTV Software)". Well, not anymore because I am here to offer you what you have been looking for.
Look at the image at the centre
It is called "PC SATELLITE TV".
I have been using this software for quite some time now and I can reliably tell you that it works. It works with internet connectivity, and it doesn't matter whether you have a slow connection or not.
Whats more, this software connects to over 300 cable TV stations across the for free. Yes absolutely FOR FREE, visit http://naijatell..com/2011/12/watch-tv-online-on-your-pclatest-free.html for more

(1) (Reply)

Hp Elitebook 850./core i7/256SSD/16GB RAM/2G graphics / Blackberry Torch 3 9850 Mint / Get #2,000 Or More Per Day With Topup Africa App.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.